Languages ?

Str 12 Dex 11 Wis 13
Con 14 Int 18 Cha 10

Racial Abilities
Bonus At-Will Power; Bonus Feat; Bonus Skill; Human Defense Bonuses

Class Features
Arcane Empowerment, Arcane Rejuvenation, Healing Infusion, Ritual Casting

At-Will Powers
Aggravating Force (crossbow) (Range 15; +7 vs AC / 1d8+4 force; next attack of ally vs enemy gets +2 to hit)

Magic weapon (crossbow) (Range 15; +8 vs AC / 1d8+4 damage; each ally next to me gain +1 att and +2dam)

Static Shock (Melee or Range 5; +5 vs Reflex / 1d8+4 lightning; next attack gain -2 penality on damage)

Encounter Powers
Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula (Minor Cl Burst 5; +1 AC, can end bonus as free action to gain HS + 2 THP)

Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture (Minor Cl Burst 5; can spend HS, heals 1 extra)

Burning Weapons (crossbow): (Range 15; +7 vs reflex / 1d8+4 fire; Each ally 2 sq deals 2 extra fire damage whenever he or she hits with a melee attack until the eynt.)

Lightning Sphere (burst 1 in 10; +5 vs Fort / 1d8+4 Lightning; grants combat advantage eynt)

Daily Powers
Icebound Sigil (Until the end of the encounter, any attack that uses the target as a weapon or an Implement deals +2 extra cold damage.
As a free action, the target's wielder can end the effect when he or she hits a creature. That creature is then immobilized (save ends).

Utility Powers
Restorative Infusion (Range 10, 20 THP, can give further as minor up to 5 sq)

Feats
Ritualist, Master Mixer, Jack of All Trades

Skills
Arcane* +10
Diplomacy* +6
Heal* +7
Perception* +7
History* +10
Thievery* +6

Rituals
Brew Potion, Disenchant Magic Item, Enchant Magic Item and Make Whole.

Equipment
Standard adventurers pack (15gp), leather armor (25gp), crossbow (25gp), sling (1gp), 2 daggers (2gp), spear (5gp), ritualbook (class feature), Residium (15gp), 10 empty fasks (3gp), 20 sling bullets (1gp), 20 bolts (1gp), Recipes: (Alchemist's Fire, Tanglefoot Bag) (170gp), Tanglefootbag lev 2 (25gp)

[sblock=Fire Cane of Controlled Explosion lvl 3+]
Enhancement +1
Weapon: Treat as crossbow
Enhancement: Attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d6
Property:
(Prototype aiming) Before you make an attack roll. Roll 1d6 and subtract 3; the result is a power bonus or a penalty to your attack roll.
(Fire weapon) Change damage roll for 1d10

Power (Daily): Rather uncontrolled explosion Standard Action. Make a ranged basic attack with this weapon against all enemies within a close blast 3.[/sblock]

13gp still to spend
[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]
Name: Ziang Yu
Class: Artificer

[sblock=Appearance]
37153d1224445152-rg-d-d4e-path-enlightenment-ziang-yu.jpg

[/sblock]

Background:

My name is Ziang Yu. I'm a scientist in the years that most call 'The Times of the Four Nations'. My mainsource of knowledge are old scrolls, written by ancienct alchemist. By now, I have collected three recipes: 'Blazing Oil', 'Draught of Life' and 'Grappling Tar'.
I finance my exporations by working for fancy nobles, lords, secret societies, crime lords, and the list is quite long. The things you make range from weapons to 'stamina' pills.

Everything was good, as I earned enough money to continue my researches. But then I took a contract with a noble to make a chair that propels itself forward. The nobleman’s father was too old to walk, and his temper didn’t allow anyone to carry him in a wheel chair.
The ignorable cretins hurried my work and objected more tests. I was only mildly surprised that the test-run ended with the nobleman’s father joining his ancestors. I the end, I got my test-dummy...

In the accompanying smoke and confusion I made my way far from the reach of the noble's revenge.
That's how I ended here.

And what is your story?

Personality:
Proud and intelligent, shyness is not one of his flaws.
He is very inventive, but tends to repeat tactics, that sound 'good'.
("Perhaps it just was not enough blackpowder...")
In fights he prefers to use his arcane/alchemical formulas for ranged combat and to heal his companions.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=Wang Chi, human paladin lvl3]
Name: Wang Chi
Male Human Paladin Lvl 3
Alignment: Lawful Good
Religion: Way of the Sword
Medium Humanoid, 5’10" tall, 154#, 23 yrs old
Black hair, Brown eyes

Speaks Common, languagename

Ability Scores (25 Points)

Str: 17 (+3) 7 pts (+racial Bonus)
Con: 14 (+2) 5 pts
Dex: 13 (+1) 3 pts
Int: 10 (+0) 2 pts
Wis: 13 (+1) 3 pts
Cha: 14 (+2) 5 pts

Basic Combat Stats

Hit Points: 46
Bloodied: 23
Healing Surge: 12/day
HP/Surge: 11

Initiative: +2
Speed: 6 squares (5 in armor)
Action Points: 1

Defenses

AC: 19
Fort: 17
Ref: 15
Will: 16

Attacks

+7 Melee, Unarmed, 1d4+5 damage
+8 Melee, Vanguard Jian +1, 1d8+7 damage

Skills

Athletics +9
Diplomacy +8
Endurance +9
Heal +7
Insight +7
Religion +5

Racial Traits and Power
+1 to fort, ref, will defenses
Bonus power, feat, skill

At Will Powers

Bolstering Strike: Weapon, Standard Action
Holy Strike: Weapon, Radiant, Standard Action
Valiant Strike: Weapon, Standard Action

Encounter Powers

Radiant Smite: Weapon, Radiant, Standard Action
Righteous Smite: Healing, Weapon, Standard Action

Daily Powers

Paladin’s Judgment: Healing, Weapon, Standard Action

Utility Powers

Martyr’s Blessing: Daily, Divine, Immediate Interrupt

Other Class Features

Divine Challenge: At Will, Radiant, Minor Action
Lay on Hands: At Will (1/day), Healing, Minor Action
Channel Divinity: Encounter, Minor Action
+1 to attack and mark target with one-handed weapons 1/encounter

Feats

Student of The Sword
Weapon Focus: Heavy Blades
Toughness

Trainings

Innate Martial Arts
Channeling Chi
Martial Arts Training
Stone Palm
Turtle's Shelter
Whirlwind Kick (not yet mastered)

Equipment

Dwarven Dingjia (scale armor) +1
Shin Wen Kia (Chainmail Armor - worn, 40#)

Vanguard Jian +1
Jian (Longsword - belt left, 4#)
Dagger (belt right, 1#)
Belt Pouch (belt, 0.5#)
Quiang (Longspear - carried, 9#)

Iron Armbands of Power
Amulet of Life +1
Symbol of Hope +1

Crossbow (left back, 4#)
Quiver/20 bolts (right back, 2#)
Backpack (center back, 2#)
Bedroll (below backpack, 5#)

Holy Symbol (neck, 1#)

Waterskin- water (backpack, 4#)
5 Torches (backpack, 5#)
Flint & Steel (backpack)
Trail Rations- 10 days (backpack, 10#)
4 healing potions

Coins- 41gp, 5sp, 0cp (pouch)

Appearance: Chi is of above-average height, and lean but solid. He is made of wiry muscle, and walks with a swordsman’s grace. Much stronger than he looks. He is clean shaven and keeps his hair short, in military manner. His handsome features are almost gentle, and his light brown eyes appear thoughtful. But in battle, he appears supremely focused, and his features turn grim. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru [Male Human Warlock 3] (Started by Nightbreeze, temporarily played by Keia)

Great are the mysteries of nature, and even greater is the mystery of man. Now, give me a hand with this bread
Judging by his height, Kaoru is clearly a man in his early twenties, but his carefully shaved and soft, almost baby-like face, and his usual merry smile make him look a lot younger. He carries long raven-black hair and his brown eyes. He wears simple white and green clothes.

[sblock=Background and personality]
Kaoru the Airhead
Kaoru was brought on the island as an infant, by the same man that murdered his family. That man was stopped, and sadly, killed by Master Jiem. Since then, Kaoru was brought up by the master, but was not trained in martial arts, even if he showed some promise.

Some could say that he was raised as a spoiled child, since apparently he had no duties, but that doesn't happens for two reasons: first of all, he always offers help to whoever is willing to accept it, and thus you can often see him working with other people. Besides, he has assumed the habits of a contemplative, often engaging in deep reflections about the nature of world and mankind with Master Jien.

The second reason for which he is not called "spoiler brat" is simply that fact that everyone likes him: his open personality and merry smile often bring laughter to the most worried of minds. Women of all ages adore him, male adults appreciate his willingness to help and his maturity and the other students love his company. Even his few rivals and envy-holders have to grudgingly admit that "you can't dislike the man". Because of that, he often gets favors that other don't even dare to ask: for example, the other students built him a house even when no one asked them to do it.

While everyone knows that Kaoru seems to be gifted with strange abilities, out of politeness no one speaks about it, and he doesn't display it. He is gifted with the ability to commune with ancient spirits of the nature, and from the he draws inspiration and powers. He has never used them, but sometimes he has dreamed about using them in battle, and these dreams unnerve him.

When not helping someone else, he increasingly spends his time studying, and is well versed in history, philosophy and religion.

Although very often other people cook for him in exchange for his help, he often cooks on his own, especially bread: he always makes a lot of bread and offers it to the students of his master, for a pleasant rest. Then, he challenges someone at the lying game, and while he is exceptionally good at lying, he is poor in spotting lies. [/sblock]

[sblock=Abilities]
Code:
[U]Ability scores[/U] 
Strength     : [B]10 (+0)[/B]     Hit points : [B]36[/B] [Base 12 + Con 14 + (lvl x 2 x 5)] 
Constitution : [B]14 (+2)[/B]     Bloodied   : [B]18[/B] 
Dexterity    : [B]14 (+2)[/B]     Surges     : [B] 9[/B] 
Intelligence : [B]14 (+2)[/B]     Surges/day : [B] 8[/B] [Base 6 + 2 Con] 
Wisdom       : [B]11 (+0)[/B]     Initiative : [B]+3[/B] [Level 1 + Dex 2] 
Charisma     : [B]20 (+5)[/B]     

[U]Defenses:[/U] 
Armour class : [B]13[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Dex 2 + Armor 0]
Fortitude    : [B]14[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Con 2 + racial 1]
Reflex       : [B]15[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Dex 2 + racial 1 + class 1]
Will         : [B]18[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Cha 5 + racial 1 + class 1]

[U]Skills[/U] 
Acrobatics:   [b]+ 3[/b] [Level 1 + Dex 2]
Arcana:       [B]+ 9[/B] [level 1 + Int 3 + training 5] 
Athletics:    [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Str 0]
Bluff:        [B]+11[/B] [level 1 + Cha 5 + training 5]
Diplomacy:    [b]+11[/b] [level 1 + Cha 5 + training 5] (from Bard)
Dungeonering: [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Endurance:    [b]+ 3[/b] [level 1 + Con 2]
Heal:         [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
History:      [B]+ 9[/B] [level 1 + Int 3 + training 5] 
Insight:      [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Intimidate:   [b]+ 6[/b] [level 1 + Cha 5]
Nature:       [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Perception:   [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Religion:     [B]+ 8[/B] [level 1 + Int 3 + training 5]
Stealth:      [b]+ 3[/b] [level 1 + Dex 3]
Streetwise:   [B]+11[/B] [level 1 + Cha 5 + training 5]
Thievery:     [b]+ 3[/b] [level 1 + Dex 2]

Languages: Common, ??

Racial traits
Bonus at-Will power, Bonus feat, Bonus skill, Human Defense Bonus

Class features
Eldritch blast, Eldritch pact, Prime shot, Shadow walk, Warlock's curse

Feats
[1st lvl]: Ritual caster
[Human]: Melee Training (Cha) [Use Charisma for basic melee attacks]
[2nd lvl]: Bard Dilettante [Training in Diplomacy, Majestic Word 1/day]

Training
Innate martial training, Channel chi, Chi blast

Weapon Proficiency:
Simple

Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares
Vision: Normal [/sblock]

[sblock=Powers]

:bmelee: Unarmed attack:
+6 [Level 1 + Cha 5] vs AC, 1d4 dmg

:ranged:10 Eldritch blast:
+6 [Level 1 + Cha 5] vs Reflex, Hit: 1d10+5 dmg

:ranged:10 Eyebite:
+6 [Level 1 + Cha 5] vs Will, Hit: 1d6+5 psychic dmg, and invisible to the opponent until the start of my next turn.

:ranged:10 Witchfire:
+6 [Level 1 + Cha 5] vs Reflex, Hit: 2d6+5 fire damage, the target takes a -4 penalty to attacks until the end of my next turn.

:ranged: Close burst 1 Otherwind Stride:
+6 [Level 1 + Cha 5] vs Fortitude, Each target in burst, Hit: 1d8+5 damage, and the target is immobilized until the end of my next turn. Effect: You teleport 5 squares. Fey Pact: You teleport a number of squares equal to 5 + your Intelligence modifier [2].

:ranged:10 Curse of the dark dream:
+6 [Level 1 + Cha 5] vs Will, Hit: 3d8+5 psychic dmg and slide the target 3 squares. Sustain minor: slide the target one square, whether I hit or miss (save ends)

:ranged: Close burst 5 Majestic Word: Minor action, Target: You or one ally in burst. Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain additional hit points equal to your Charisma mod [+5]. You also slide the target 1 square.

Beguiling tongue - I gain a +5 to the next Bluff, Diplomacy or Intimidate check that I make during this encounter.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Koryo of the Tiger's Rest, human monk 3

Lithe and lissom is a small man of about 35 years. He is dressed in light, wide-cut black clothes and black-and-white cotton-sole shoes. His long black hair, shot with first grey, is bound in a braid and he sports a fine, pencil-thin beard. His attentive black eyes rarely miss anything. He carries himself with disciplined grace. His wide clothes and belt could easily conceal shuriken and daggers.

[sblock=background]Koryo of Tiger’s Rest
Koryo, an orphan by birth and raised from his earliest days to serve the Black Veil, only had one true friend in life – Daejo. Both were brought up in the same orphanage. Koryo and Daejo, both known for mischief and clever tricks they played on the other kids, almost as soon as they could walk on their own, were noted for their behaviour by the imperial housemaster of the orphanage and subsequently marked for special training to serve the needs of the empire. Where most orphans, depending on their disposition, end up either in military or administrative services of the Great Empire, both Koryo and Daejo were tried and tested and eventually ascended to a hidden school and monastery in the distant Shadow Cloud Mountains. This hidden, nameless monastery schooled and trained children in the arts of subterfuge, espionage and assassination. Those who survived and prospered became spies and assassins of the Black Veil.

Though life at the school was hard, merciless at times and many children failed to complete their training, both Koryo and Daejo prospered, even excelled in the ways of the Black Veil. Their childhood friendship grew into youthful camaraderie and competitive companionship. In time, both were initiated into the secret order, taking up the secretive work of the assassin’s order.

Koryo, ever the more driven and ambitious of the two friends quickly rose in rank and reputation. Daejo, though equally skilled, eventually found love and purpose in the arms of a beautiful woman. Eventually they married and had a son named Areum (아름; "Beauty"). Dark fortune came upon the two friends when Mastermind Tien died and ‘Mask’ took over the order. Daejo, sensing the cruel streak of the new head assassin urged Koryo early on to part ways with the Black Veil. Koryo, denying the subtle early changes within the ways of the assassins order persuaded his friend – and his family – to stay. But ‘Mask’ was a man of cruel and fickle temper. In a nefarious scheme to rid the Black Veil of traitors and disloyal man, Daejo, having talked about disbanding the order once to often, was singled out to be assassinated. Black-clad figures descended upon the humble town-house where Daejo lived with his family, outside the Black Veil’s monastery. Daejo and Koryo, who came aware of the assassination at the last moment, fought off the assassins, but not before a poisoned throwing knife took the life Daejo’s beautiful young wife.

Before sunrise, Koryo, Daejo and Areum where gone and well out of sight of the city. They fled to the eastern islands, fighting pursuers and robbers all the way. But even though accusations where never spoken, the death of Daejo’s wife stood heavy between the two friends. Having persuaded Daejo and his family to stay, Koryo couldn’t help but feel responsibility for the women’s death by assassin’s poison. Eventually, the friends parted ways and Koryo settled in Tiger’s rest, where he lived, many years, in the solitude of the large islands lush forests, thinking, meditating, and contemplating.

Eventually, Koryo slowly grew back into a life of sorts, taking up businesses with the people of the island. Still, now in his middle ages, still lithe and muscular from the daily exercises of demanding martial art forms, he remains a withdrawn man, reluctant to engage with people for fear of harming them unintentionally.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]Koryo Human monk 3

Str 11
Dex 19 (+2 race)
Con 14
Int 10
Wis 15
Cha 8

AC: 17
For:16
Ref:17
Will:145

Hp:36 Surge:9 Surges/d:9

Init: +35
Speed: 6
Senses:normal vision, Insight:18 Perception:18

Basic attacks: - (unarmed attack) +9 vs AC, 1d8+5 dmg

Skills (*trained; ):
Acrobatics°* +10
Arcana +1
Athletics +1
Bluff +0
Diplomacy +0
Dungeoneering +3
Endurance*° +8
Heal +3
History +1
Insight* +8
Intimidate +0
Nature +3
Perception* +8
Religion* +6
Stealth* +10
Streetwise +0
Thievery +5

Feats (*bonus):
Action Surge*
Hero of the Faith
Melee Training (Dexterity)

Racial features:
Bonus feat
Bonus trained skil
+1 to For,Ref,Will

Class Features:
Flurry of Blows
Mental Equilibrium
Unarmed Combatant
Unarmored Defense

Trainings:
Innate Martial Arts, Martial Arts Training, Channel Chi

Powers:
At will:
-Dragon's Tail: melee,+6 vs Fort; 1d6+5; knock prone
-Five Storms: melee; +6 vs Ref; 1d6+5; Close Burst 1
-Dancing Cobra: melee +9 vs Ref, 1d8+5dmg, +2 to damage if target made OA against me
- Agile Recovery: Minor action to stand up

Encounter:
-Open the Gate of Battle: melee, +9 vs AC; 2d8+5 damage; If target was undamage before the attack it takes 1d8 additional damage
-Dance of Swords: melee; +9 vs Ref; 2d8+5 damage; Deals damage = twice # of enemies around me.
-Channel Chi: Channeling Chi will allow you to harm ghosts and spirits with your unarmed attack. If you attack living beings, you get a +1 force damage to your damage rolls. Channel Chi is an encounter power that you can use if you are not bloodied, since it requires great amount of concentration. It last a number or rounds equal to your wisdom score, or until you get bloodied
-Disrupting Strike: melee or ranged, immediate interrupt if you or ally is attacked, 1W+str or dex, and target takes penalty to attack roll for triggering attack of 3+Wis mod
- Oath of Enmity

Daily:
-Masterful Spiral: close burst 2, +6 vs Ref; 2d6+5 force damage; TE of encounter - reach with melee touch attacks increases by 1
- Parrying unarmed strike - 1/day when an enemy makes a melee basic attack against me, roll an opposed MBA with a +1 bonus, if mine is higher, the attack misses

Equipment:
Black veil cape[/sblock]

[sblock=PDF CS]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4928153-post11.html
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru - (revised)

Kaoru [Male Human Sorceror 3] (Started by Nightbreeze, revised and played by Keia) - in progress

Great are the mysteries of nature, and even greater is the mystery of man. Now, give me a hand with this bread

Judging by his height, Kaoru is clearly a man in his early twenties, but his carefully shaved and soft, almost baby-like face, and his usual merry smile make him look a lot younger. He carries long raven-black hair and his brown eyes. He wears simple white and green clothes.

[sblock=Background and personality]
Kaoru the Orphan
Kaoru was brought on the island as an infant, by the same man that murdered his family. That man was stopped, and sadly, killed by master Jiem. Since then, Kaoru was brought up by the master, but was not trained in martial arts, even if he showed some promise.

Some could say that he was raised as a spoiled child, since apparently he had no duties, but that doesn't happens for two reasons: first of all, he always offers help to whoever is willing to accept it, and thus you can often see him working with other people. Besides, he has assumed the habits of a contemplative, often engaging in deep reflections about the nature of world and mankind with master Jien.

The second reason for which he is not called "spoiler brat" is simply that fact that everyone likes him: his open personality and merry smile often bring laughter to the most worried of minds. Women of all ages adore him, male adults appreciate his willingness to help and his maturity and the other students love his company. Even his few rivals and envy-holders have to grudgingly admit that "you can't dislike the man". Because of that, he often gets favors that other don't even dare to ask: for example, the other students built him a house even when no one asked them to do it.

While everyone knows that Kaoru seems to be gifted with strange abilities, out of politeness no one speaks about it, and he doesn't display it. He is gifted with the ability to commune with ancient spirits of the nature, and from the he draws inspiration and powers. He has never used them, but sometimes he has dreamed about using them in battle, and these dreams unnerve him.

When not helping someone else, he increasingly spends his time studying, and is well versed in history, philosophy and religion.

Although very often other people cook for him in exchange for his help, he often cooks on his own, especially bread: he always makes a lot of bread and offers it to the students of his master, for a pleasant rest. Then, he challenges someone at the lying game, and while he is exceptionally good at lying, he is poor in spotting lies. [/sblock]

[sblock=Abilities]
Code:
[U]Ability scores[/U] 
Strength     : [B]10 (+0)[/B]     Hit points : [B]35[/B] [Base 12 + Con 13 + (lvl x 2 x 5)] 
Constitution : [B]13 (+1)[/B]     Bloodied   : [B]17[/B] 
Dexterity    : [B]16 (+3)[/B]     Surges     : [B] 8[/B] 
Intelligence : [B]12 (+1)[/B]     Surges/day : [B] 7[/B] [Base 6 + 1 Con] 
Wisdom       : [B]10 (+0)[/B]     Initiative : [B]+4[/B] [Level 1 + Dex 3] 
Charisma     : [B]18 (+4)[/B]     

[U]Defenses:[/U] 
Armour class : [B]14[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Dex 3 + Armor 0]
Fortitude    : [B]14[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Con 2 + racial 1]
Reflex       : [B]15[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Dex 3 + racial 1]
Will         : [B]18[/B] [Base 10 + level 1 + Cha 4 + racial 1 + class 2]

[U]Skills[/U] 
Acrobatics:   [b]+ 4[/b] [Level 1 + Dex 3]
Arcana:       [B]+ 7[/B] [level 1 + Int 1 + training 5] 
Athletics:    [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Str 0]
Bluff:        [B]+ 5[/B] [level 1 + Cha 4]
Diplomacy:    [b]+10[/b] [level 1 + Cha 4 + training 5]
Dungeonering: [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Endurance:    [b]+ 7[/b] [level 1 + Con 1 + training 5]
Heal:         [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
History:      [B]+ 3[/B] [level 1 + Int 2] 
Insight:      [b]+ 6[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0 + training 5]
Intimidate:   [b]+10[/b] [level 1 + Cha 4 + training 5]
Nature:       [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Perception:   [b]+ 1[/b] [level 1 + Wis 0]
Religion:     [B]+ 2[/B] [level 1 + Int 1]
Stealth:      [b]+ 4[/b] [level 1 + Dex 3]
Streetwise:   [B]+10[/B] [level 1 + Cha 4 + training 5](from Bard)
Thievery:     [b]+ 4[/b] [level 1 + Dex 3]

Languages: Common, ??

Racial traits
Bonus at-Will power, Bonus feat, Bonus skill, Human Defense Bonus

Class features
Spell Source (Storm); Storm Power: You gain a bonus to the damage rolls of arcane powers equal to your Dexterity modifier; Storm Soul: You gain resist 5 thunder and resist 5 lightning. While this resistance is active, your arcane powers ignore all targets' resistance to that damage type up to the value of your resistance. If you are hit by an attack, you can end this resistance as an immediate interrupt to gain a +4 power bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn. If you do so, the resistance returns after you take a short rest or an extended rest; Storm's Embrace: When you roll a natural 20 on an attack roll for an arcane power, wind surges around you and your enemy. You can push the target 1 square and then fly a number of squares equal to 1 + your Dexterity modifier after applying the attack's other effects.

Feats
[1st lvl]: Weapon Focus - light blades [+1 Damage with dagger]
[Human]: Implement Expertise - Dagger [+1 to hit with dagger]
[2nd lvl]: Bard Dilettante [Training in Streetwise, Majestic Word 1/day]

Training: Innate martial training, Channel chi, Chi blast

Weapon Proficiency: Simple Melee, Simple Ranged
Implements: Daggers, Staffs, Wands [from bard], Instruments [from bard]

Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares
Vision: Normal [/sblock]
[sblock=Powers]
Powers
At-Will: [2]
- Lightning Strike [R10, Cha +7 [+4 Cha +1 lvl +1 Feat + 1 dagger] vs. Refl, 1d8 + 9 [+4 Cha + 3 Dex +1 Feat +1 wpn] lightning plus special]
- Blazing Starfall [R10 Burst 1, Cha +7 vs. Refl, 1d4 + 9 radiant damage]
- plus one more (human)
Encounter: [1]
- Thunder Slam [1st] [R10, Cha +7 vs. Fort, 2d10 + 9 thunder damage, push 3 squares]
- Dancing Lightning [3rd] [R10, Cha +7 vs. Refl, 2d10 + 9 lightning, 4 thunder damage to adjacent creatures]
Utility: [0]
- Spatial Trip
Daily: [1]
- Howling Tempest [1st] [R10 Burst 1, Cha +7 vs. Fort, 2d6 + 9 thunder, plus special]
- Majestic Word [feat] [Close burst 5, Healing surge + Cha 4]

[sblock=Detailed Powers]
Blazing Starfall Sorcerer
A shower of radiance falls upon your enemies and then bursts out, creating a cage of burning embers that are painful to pass through.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Fire, Implement, Radiant, Zone
Standard Action ✦ Area burst 1 within 10 squares

Target: Each creature in burst
Attack: Charisma vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d4 + Charisma modifier radiant damage.

Lightning Strike Sorcerer
Lightning strikes your foe and then ricochets to another enemy.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Implement, Lightning
Standard Action ✦ Ranged 10

Target: One creature
Hit: 1d8 + Charisma modifier lightning damage. A creature of your choice other than the target and within 10 squares of the target takes lightning damage equal to your Dexterity modifier.
Storm Magic: You can apply your Storm Power bonus either to the damage roll against the target or to the damage taken by the enemy within 10 squares of the target.

Thunder Slam Sorcerer Attack 1
A shock wave of sound slams into the enemy.
Encounter ✦ Arcane, Implement, Thunder
Standard Action Ranged 10

Attack: Charisma vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d10 + Charisma modifier thunder damage, and you push the target 3 squares.

Dancing Lightning Sorcerer Attack 3
As lightning strikes your foe, thunder batters creatures around it.
Encounter ✦ Arcane, Implement, Lightning, Thunder
Standard Action ✦ Ranged 10

Hit: 2d10 + Charisma modifier lightning damage, and each creature adjacent to the target takes thunder damage equal to your Charisma modifier.

Spatial Trip Sorcerer Utility 2
You spin around, releasina a blaze of aolden eneray. As you finish your revolution, you disappear and reappear a short distance away.
Encounter ✦ Arcane, Teleportation
Move Action Personal

Effect: You teleport a number of squares equal to half your speed.

Howling Tempest Sorcerer Attack 1
You summon a howling storm on the battlefield. The tempest's thunder deafens your foes, and its winds scatter them.
Daily ✦ Arcane, Implement, Thunder, Zone
Standard Action ✦ Area burst 1 within 10 squares

Target: Each creature in burst
Storm Magic: You can choose not to target a creature in the origin square of the burst.
Attack: Charisma vs. Fortitude
Hit: ld6 + Charisma modifier thunder damage, and the target is deafened (save ends). You slide the target a number of squares equal to your Dexterity modifier.
Effect: The burst creates a zone of deafening wind that lasts until the end of your next turn. Each creature that starts its turn within the zone takes thunder damage equal to your Charisma modifier. As a move action, you can move the zone 3 squares.
Sustain Minor: The zone persists.

Majestic Word Bard Feature
You utter words laden with preternatural inspiration, restoring your ally’s stamina and making wounds seem insignificant.
Encounter (Special) ✦ Arcane, Healing
Minor Action Close burst 5

Target: You or one ally in burst
Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain additional hit points equal to your Charisma modifier. You also slide the target 1 square.
Level 6: 1d6 + Charisma modifier additional hit points.
Special: You can use this power once per day (at per the multiclass feat). [/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Items of Note]
Wyrmtooth Dagger - [Level 2, 520 gp, PHB II p. 204]
Carved from a dragon’s tooth, this dagger can strip away a creature’s elemental defenses.
Weapon: Dagger
Enhancement: +1 attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d6 damage
Property: On a critical hit the target loses its resistances (save ends).
Power (Daily): Free Action. Until the end of the encounter, sorcerer attack powers you use through this dagger ignore the resistances of any enemy within 10 squares of you.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shen Rui Level 3
(Provisional until finding replacement.)
Human, Warlord
Build: Tactical Warlord
Commanding Presence: Tactical Presence

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12.

AC: 15 Fort: 17 Reflex: 14 Will: 14
HP: 36 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 9

TRAINED SKILLS
Heal +6, Intimidate +7, Endurance +8, History +8, Athletics +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Arcana +3, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +1, Insight +1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion +3, Stealth +1, Streetwise +2, Thievery +1

FEATS
Human: Tactical Assault
Level 1: Double Team
Level 2: Improved Tactics

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Viper's Strike
Warlord at-will 1: Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord at-will 1: Commander's Strike
Warlord encounter 1: Warlord's Favor
Warlord daily 1: Lead the Attack
Warlord utility 2: Knight's Move
Warlord encounter 3: Steel Monsoon

Channel Chi: Channeling Chi will allow you to harm ghosts and spirits with your unarmed attack. If you attack living beings, you get a +1 force damage to your damage rolls. Channel Chi is an encounter power that you can use if you are not bloodied, since it requires great amount of concentration. It last a number or rounds equal to your wisdom score, or until you get bloodied
ITEMS
Leather Armor, Reproachful Halberd +1

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shen Rui Level 3
(Provisional until finding replacement.)
Human, Warlord
Build: Tactical Warlord
Commanding Presence: Tactical Presence

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12.

AC: 15 Fort: 17 Reflex: 14 Will: 14
HP: 36 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 9

TRAINED SKILLS
Heal +6, Intimidate +7, Endurance +8, History +8, Athletics +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Arcana +3, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +1, Insight +1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion +3, Stealth +1, Streetwise +2, Thievery +1

FEATS
Human: Tactical Assault
Level 1: Double Team
Level 2: Improved Tactics

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Viper's Strike
Warlord at-will 1: Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord at-will 1: Commander's Strike
Warlord encounter 1: Warlord's Favor
Warlord daily 1: Lead the Attack
Warlord utility 2: Knight's Move
Warlord encounter 3: Steel Monsoon

Channel Chi: Channeling Chi will allow you to harm ghosts and spirits with your unarmed attack. If you attack living beings, you get a +1 force damage to your damage rolls. Channel Chi is an encounter power that you can use if you are not bloodied, since it requires great amount of concentration. It last a number or rounds equal to your wisdom score, or until you get bloodied
ITEMS
Leather Armor, Reproachful Halberd +1

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases