Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ziang founds out that Master Jiem was wounded by something strange, something that he never saw before, it seems that his very essence has been partially stolen.
Ban Lu also notices that, but his knowledge of the world of spirits allow him to recall this like the effects of confronting a spirit. Some ghosts have the unholy power of absorbing their victims life, and utterly possessing the lifeless shell. This man was incredibly lucky, or incredibly strong.
The words of the priest bring colour to the old man's face, and he tries to stand by himself, mumbling some words. "Tha... thank you... kind sir..."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding when Master Jiem slowly spoke. They had spoken quickly in the field of combat and the young man wanted to learn more about what the Master had suggested. 'Did he really say those things?' Kaoru thought, 'or was the heat of the battle affecting my mind . . . or worse?'

Kaoru looked to his brothers to speak, not finding the words easily to thank the strangers for saving their master.

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

Impressed by the man Ban Lu gives rare praise and deference. "Master Jiem, I sense that you have struggled with powerful spirits and survived. I am in awe of your fortune and fortitude. My name is Ban Lu, I am at your service."

Helfdan

First Post
The young armored man looks embarrassed as he addresses Master Jiem. "I am sorry, but in the name of the Emperor, I must again ask: Is this evil spirit still within? If so, it is my responsibility to face it."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"No... don't go there... I faced him... and my children faced him. He's too strong now... here... *Cough*" Master Jien begins to cough profusely.

Ban Lu: Master Jien condition is worsening, he must rest and be treated appropriately before it's too late.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang waits silently, if the paladin is going to hunt the spirit anyway or not.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

"I do not like the look of this. Master Jiem must rest and receive proper treatment. Is there a temple or infirmary here?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Lucky & Kaoru: There's nothing like a "temple" in town, although there's a couple of shrines and there's the weaponmaster's and the baker's houses.

covaithe

Explorer
"I do not like the look of this. Master Jiem must rest and receive proper treatment. Is there a temple or infirmary here?"

"Merciful heavens! Will he be all right? We have no infirmary, and only a few small shrines. Perhaps we could take him to the weapon master's house, or the baker's house? They are the largest..." Leng, tall and muscular, is almost pathetically grateful that someone seems to know what to do.

Helfdan

First Post
"Gentlemen, I agree we must bring this elder to a safe place. But if there is an evil spirit roaming free, I cannot allow it to continue to terrorize this town. What do any of you know about this spirit?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases