Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

covaithe

Explorer
Leng's eyebrows furrow in puzzlement. "Lu Ian Tien? No, this is only Master Jiem, our teacher. Surely you must be mistaken!"

Atanatotatos

First Post
No. almost whispers Koryo, I met master Tien once in my youth... and the eyes of this man... his face, I cannot forget, though time has taken its toll on them.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru was stunned into speechlessness, and waited for confirmation from his brothers. In his mind as well, this was simply Master Jiem, and Kaoru had no idea how it could be anyone else.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Shen hears Koryo's words. Shen's mind was dancing, although his outward features remained calm and unemotional. The newcomer had no reason to lie, and moreso the way he acted enforced that he believed he was telling the truth. He seemed.... shocked at his own statement. "I am Shen, a student under the man you seem to know as Master Tien whom we know of as Master Jiem."

Shen stood slowly, taking this time to make sure the previous battles hadn't stiffened up his joints. "I admit I do not know what Master Jiem's life was before I arrived at the school. He could very well be the man you say he is. Let us pray he will wake so we may ask him."

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

The holy man bows deeply to his master. "Your praise gladdens my heart most noble master Kin Wu. I must share that praise with these fine men who have aided me in the quest. I fear we are almost too late, but the one you bid me seek, now calling himself Master Jiem, was very nearly dead when I found him. He has fought a powerful spirit that fed on his essence."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Allow me to enlighten you on that subject." Master Jien says, raising from the improvised bed. He holds a hand opened for his students "I'm feeling better dear ones, thanks for your attentions."
As the old man sits, the spirit of Kin Wu bows slightly before him, but says nothing.
Jien was going to say something, but looks down at Koryo for a moment, frowning. "Why are you here, Assassin of the Black Veil?" he asks in a harsh tone.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Koryo, slightly taken aback by the old man's blunt words, bows slightly reflexively.
I do not follow the path of shadows anymore, master Tien. The man stops talking, but something in Lu Ian Tien -his stature- forces him to go on: I have sought my Thao for many years, in solitude. I am traveling in search for my chance for redemption, offered by a... ghost, not different from the one we see now before our eyes. Koryo stops and glimps for an instant, with an awkward pause in his speech. My last chance, perhaps.

[sblock=group]by the by, since I've been playing mostly solo till now (except a short parenthesis with Ban Lu, who I reckon is a cleric), I was wondering, what classes do we have here? Just in case, you know ;)
Koryo's a 3rd lvl ranger(twf)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"An interesting group this is, ain't it. Who knows what other thinks we will learn until we search for this spirit." Ziang whispers at Wang.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang nods at the artificer's words. "Indeed, my friend. Let us hope they are willing to serve the Emperor in this dire matter."

[sblock=OOC]Paladin here :) [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases