Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

"Koryo acquitted himself well enough in the fight with the pirates and in the aftermath. There may be truth in his words." Despite arguing on the man's behalf, Ban Lu examines Koryo under his harsh gaze, almost as if he were examining the man's soul.

OOC: [sblock=all]Yep, Cleric 3 here.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Koryo, slightly taken aback by the old man's blunt words, bows slightly reflexively.
I do not follow the path of shadows anymore, master Tien. The man stops talking, but something in Lu Ian Tien -his stature- forces him to go on: I have sought my Thao for many years, in solitude. I am traveling in search for my chance for redemption, offered by a... ghost, not different from the one we see now before our eyes. Koryo stops and glimps for an instant, with an awkward pause in his speech. My last chance, perhaps.
I believed you dead, Master Tien... inquires Koryo, shifting uncomfortably.

The old man's eyes soften a bit "I too believe he is telling us the truth, I just hope the mistakes of the past don't come hunting me in this dire moment."

"You are a powerful man, Lu Ian Tien. I was Kin Wu in life." The spirit bows "The spiritual shield you created around this island prevented them to spread the madness that is devastating the continent. Now that you are weakened, spirits like me can get here freely. But I'll let you speak with your dear ones first, I sense I have already said too much."

Jien, or Tien, raise his head to watch at the other faces, specially his sons
"Destiny is a tricky lady indeed. Sometimes, you have to desieve the ones you love, to keep them safe, and in the dark nights, when lies come back to torment your soul, you promises to yourself that you'll reveal the truth eventually. And when that moment comes, destiny takes it away, coldly.
I was going to tell you the truth about my past, and about yours, but then, the pirates attacked, Mia Min was injured..."
Your master shakes his head.
"Let me rest a few more minutes, then I shall tell you my story. My true story."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Shen bows before his Master.....it didn't matter to Shen what his name was or even what his true past was. This man had taken him on as a son, had raised him when no one else would. An iron determination built up within Shen, he would aid his Master...... his father, even though he could see the road leading to his death.

"Come, let us leave the Master alone for a few moments." he motions softly to the next room. "Perhaps we can arrange for tea and a proper way to introduce ourselves."

[sblock=ooc]

Shen...... Warlord 3 [/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru

At his brother's suggestion of getting some tea together, Kaoru snapped out of his funk. "I like tea, we should all have some tea," Kaoru offered, glancing around for the kitchen to put some tea on.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Koryo hesitantly accepts to wait for his answers, and stands. He joins the other man for tea, or whatever. Koryo's mood is clearly not bright. If that is because he's been reminded of a dark past, because of the questions floating on his mind, or concern for the reason of his own travel, does not show.

Walking Dad

First Post
"A very good iea. Tea suits me just fine." Ziang answers.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"As we are lacking a proper host, please allow my brothers and I the honor of serving you." Shen says with a bow. He motions for Leng and Kaoru to begin gathering the needed materials for the tea. "Please, come with me." Shen leads the group into the next room and immediately turns and bows, "Please excuse me, I shall go aid my brothers. Please, make yourselves at home."

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

Returning the bow, Ban Lu says, "Your hospitality is most welcome." He turns to the others, "so are you all from the island or did you journey here as I did?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases