Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Kaoru Leng Shen]The bandit feels the pain in his back, after Shen delivered a strong gun blow, finishing it in defense position.

Next: Lucky Leng
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Leng Shen Kaoru]Leng, lips split wide in a fierce grin, dashes after the remaining pirate. "I'm going to strike you down like a dog, you... dog!" he yells, heedless of the exact words. His gun whistles through the air, striking the bandit a ringing blow across the shoulders -- just as Leng's foot sweeps the hapless man's legs out from under him, sending him crashing to the ground!

[sblock=ooc]I'm a bit confused as to the layout, so not including any situational bonuses such as flanking or warlord stuff. As long as Leng can get adjacent to the bad guy with a move action, this should work.

Move: get adjacent
Standard: attack with spinning sweep. +8 vs AC. Hits AC 24 for 7 damage, and the target is knocked prone. It's also marked with combat challenge.
Minor: none
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda Vosa]With a reverent bow, Ban Lu stuggles to control his voice and speak. "Most noble master Kin Wu. I am deeply honored that you have chosen to appear to me. I will serve you as always. You have but to ask. I pains me to see you appear so sad. Tell me what troubles your heart and how I might ease your burden."[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Kaoru Leng Shen]
The man takes a spin in the air, and falls over his back, with a sonorous “thud”. He exhaled his last “Ou…” and remained motionless on the ground.
[End of First Battle]
Wei Dan smiles with satisfaction, but her face get serious as you all hear the yells of a group of bandits, at the distance. They are coming. “Lads, quickly, move into the town and show those bandits the teachings of Master Jiem, I will remain here and stop the others that are coming. If you need weapons, my store is closed, but you’ll find a way to get in. There you can have any weapon you want. Now Go!” the weaponmaster say, before taking her combat position again. You see the inside of the town through the breach, and hear the screams of a man.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ban Lu]
“Do not fight against your feelings my child. If I were not dead, I’ll run to stretch you against my chest, and my eyes would drop tears of happiness; is that what makes me sad at this moment. Your feelings are your soul’s manifestations, you should not suppress them.” The spirit says in that kind voice you remember from your childhood. “Now, hear carefully my student. After my death, my soul traveled you the underworld, the realm beyond the world of men. But the gates were closed. I found millions of souls there, waiting to make the journey to the afterlife. Some of them were mad, violent spirits… some were going to be mad shortly. I also found Glorious To, our great leader. He was not mad at all, his superior enlighten kept him away from madness. He told me about the great drought and the war that fixed it. I will not tell you everything I know for know, for a wise man don’t reveal everything at once. Knowledge can be a two edged weapon. Sufficient is to say, that as consequence of the war of the north, the gates to the underworld are closed. Spirits go restless without a a place to rest, they linger to the places they used to live, and persons they use to live with. There is no balance in that my child, given some time, there will be too many spirits, even more than living men. You must seek the key to return this world to balance my child. You must find Mastermind Tien, in the island of Singing Spring; he holds the answer to many of your questions.” The spirit fades for a moment, like blinking “I’m fading now… I will remain with you, next to your heart, in the gift that I gave to you once, long time ago” The spirit approaches to you, and gently knees next to your gun. Kin Wu touches the gun and his body seems to shine with intensity. In a flash of with light, your old master is sucked inside the gun, and a green gem appeared in that place. Suddenly, the gun shines with inscriptions.
The wind blows peacefully again.
[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=DM]
"Have you noticed the watch lad's look?" Koryo asks his fellow deckman as inconspicuiously as possible

"About time we'd see land, but this look on his face does not bode drinks and music in a tavern this night!"

Glancing out across the blue waves, Koryo tries to make out whatever had spooked the young sailor as he stays the disturbing visions haunting him from his sleep.

Perception on the ship (1d20+7=23)
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Leng Shen Kaoru]"Did you hear that, Shen? Any weapon we want!" Leng beams with excitement. Then, hearing the scream, "Whoops, better keep moving." He sets off at a loping pace into the town, heading towards Wei Dan's store.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Koryo]
You received some “Aye aye” from the other men. Your eyes search the undulating sea for something unusual. From your current position you can only distinguish a black dot, near the horizon, but nothing more.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Kaoru, DM]

"Control your emotions Leng. Master has warned that they can cause more harm than good." He takes off in a hurried jog, not wanting to sprint and cause make his statement hypocritical. [/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Leng Shen Kaoru]
Shen said:
"Control your emotions Leng. Master has warned that they can cause more harm than good."
Leng is instantly contrite, and slows to a jog to keep pace with his friend. "I'm sorry, Shen. Of course you're right. Just when I feel like I am finally starting to understand Master Jiem's teachings, I get excited and trip over myself. Thank you for instructing me."
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases