Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Initiative (1d20+1=21)
Before the man with the spear can react, launches the man behind the dead horse another bolt on the man between him and the wall.

[sblock=OOC]
Aggravating Force (crossbow) (to hit, damage) (1d20+7=9, 1d8+4=12)
And now a 2 again. The crossbow is cursed! :uhoh:

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS][sblock=ooc]Ah, reach weapon. Fair enough. I thought about taking the extra step to get adjacent to both bandits, but I figured Leng wasn't thinking that clearly, and took the straight line path. Anyway. For what it's worth, I assume that Leng had to delay until after Shen in the first round to get the affect of his Knight's Move power, so he'll go until after Shen in this round, too. Note that this might make him unable to charge, if Shen occupies the spot that he'd have to charge to. I'll go ahead and post an action anyway, but there may be other modifiers from Shen. [/sblock]

With only a brief pause to look at Mei Fu and assure himself that she's safe, Leng charges the spear-wielding bandit, whirling his gun around his head. With a wordless cry, he slams the weapon down towards the man's back.

ooc: 1d20+9=16, 1d8+4=7. Includes +1 to attack from charge, but no other modifiers. Bandit is marked as per Combat Challenge. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Ziang Yu and Wang Chi]
OOC: Please: WD who are you attacking? The spear wielding man coming from the town? Yes, your crossbow Is cursed :D
Helfdan where exactly are you standing?
[/sblock]

[sblock=K L S]
Lucky Leng’s charge lift the dust from the road, and finishes with a mighty swing, hitting the bandit’s back. The man falls face down, biting the dust.
The tense combat situation eases, and the baker approaches the three brothers, Mei Fu with him.
“You came in the precise moment! Those bastards wanted to destroy my house, and take Mei Fu with them!” He looks at the place where the butcher was lying. “Poor Pin, I knew him well. He tried to defend his house, I tried to aid him, but it was too late, I can’t but think I would be dead as well if not for you. Thanks most brave warriors.” The baker bows. “I know of two other bandits, the ran to the weaponmaster’s shop, if you want I could help you out with them”
Mei Fu was very shocked by the current situation, and didn’t said a word until now. The possibility of loosing her father gets her out of her mental daze. “No father! Stay with me, please. Lucky Leng and his brothers save us once, I fear the Gods will not be so benevolent the next time.” She cries out, holding her father’s arm.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Ban Lu]
You walked down the distance that separated you from the fishermen’s village. There is a big dock, where merchant ships dock to take up supplies and spend some money on the region’s products. There is a merchant ship docked, not a big one, but it’s the only ship there, apart from the fishermen’s boats. The captain seems to be a sturdy man, short, a few hairs decorate his otherwise bald head. He wears a thin mustache, and is smoking a pipe at the moment. His sailors where shipping some boxes and barrels, and he was, obviously, watching them.
You take a moment to contemplate your surroundings; it was an old teaching, and one you like quite a lot: The sea breeze felt nice and salty in your face, the sound of the waves, smashing with the coast and the ship’s hull was continuous and calming. Seagulls snort and sing over your head, in the coordinated dance of flying. Even the fishermen’s shouts seemed in place, encompassed with the nature’s voices. You felt the energy flowing smoothly in this place.
You lower your gaze, to see the captain looking at you with interrogating eyes “Can Ah’ hel ya?” he asks[/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=Leng, Shen, DM]The green mist around Kaoru doesn't lift. Instead, he stay expressionless until he hears the baker speaking. Then he turns around and starts pacing with longs steps. "Weaponmaster's shop" - he mumbles and starts humming.

ooc: he is freaking out, isn't he?[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Kaoru, DM]

Shen reaches the family in time to hear the baker's words. Great, he thought to himself, We are about to run into well armed bandits. Shen pats Leng on the back and whispers, "A very mighty blow friend, well done." Without another word he turns and heads toward the weaponmaster's shop. Wondering the whole time what they would run into next. [/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=kls]"Please stay with your daughter, honorable sir. She is... much more important than anything in the weaponmaster's shop." Leng ducks his head and blushes, and with one pleading, terrified, apologetic glance at Mei Fu, turns and hurries after Shen.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases