Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]Ban Lu bows, "The blessings of heaven on you and your ship Captain. I am Ban Lu, a humble teacher. I find myself in need of passage to the island of Singing Spring. Will you by chance be sailing that way?" [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Ban Lu]
"Aye Lad. If ye' want to sail 'ere, e'll 've ta work in the ship, unless ye have somethin' else ta offer..." The captain says, changin his pipe from right to left.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]"Well Captain, I've always made my way in the world as a teacher, spiritual guide and a warrior. If you've need of those skills then I offer them. If not then I shall add sailor to my list of talents." [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= K L S]You leave the baker mumbling something about his martial skills, to go round the corner, to the weaponmaster’s shop. Wei Dan’s house is one of the bigger in town. It has a frontal garden, with a fountain made of marbel, and a stone path to the stairs that lead to the front door. Unlike most houses, Wei Dan’s one has its walls partially made of bricks. There is something unusual in the house, you notice immediately. The front door is barred with several iron bars, and a lock. From outside the garden they seem intact. There are two windows too, one on each side of the house. One is barred too, but the other has a breach, and several iron bars lay on the floor.

Make perception and stealth checks please.[/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo] The black flag less ship get bigger and bigger as you get closer. You decided to take a look at it, using the spyglass. You immediately recognise the ship. A drop of cold sweat ran through the left side of your head. That was the black veil assassins flag ship. You had the honour to serve it in once, when it was commanded by Mastermind Tien himself. But now it served another master, and you know exactly what would he do with this people, if they dare to get in his way. [/sblock]

[sblock= Ban Lu] The captain is happy to hear that you are some sort of teacher. “Ah’ wanted to learn to write since Ah was a mere seadog. Yer welcome aboard lad, come, take your stuff in the ship, we are departing soon.” You spend most of the day in the ship, waiting the sailors to finish loading up the cargo. When the sun was hiding beneath the sea, the ship started its journey to Singing Spring.
The night went quite well for you, although you had to sleep with the crewmen, who doesn’t seem contempt with the fact of you having to just teach their captain to write for a free ride.
Although the captain’s initial difficulties, you manage to teach him the basics before the second day was over. You ate at his cabin, with him and his officers.
On the third day you hear the screams of a man, and the sudden jerk of your hanging bed. You open your eyes to see one of the officers, concern in his eyes, fear in his voice.
“Master, you mus come with me, something is wrong with the captian!”
You followed the man along the corridors and stairs, to the captain’s cabin. The old man was in his bed, sweating and shaking. You touched his forehead, it was too hot. [/sblock]

[sblock= Ziang Yu Wang Chi]
The bolt hits the ground to the left of the running man, but he stopped, hearing the soldier next to Ziang Yu. He rises his hand and the archers hold their fire. “We wish no trouble with you imperial soldier. We were hired to hunt this assassin for his crimes. Hi killed our employee's father with his sorceries. If you go in peace we will not harm you” the man explains. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC All] Sorry for the delay guys, real life is being quite busy lately. :hmm:[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Kaoru, DM]

Shen ducks low and moves beside Leng. He winces when he hears Leng's curse, hoping it wasn't loud enough for those inside to hear. Shen pauses for just a moment, listening intently. He was hoping that he wouldn't hear the sound of anyone running toward them. He ducks to the side of the window and rises slowly, looking through the window at an angle to minimize how much of him can be seen in return. He slowly widens his angle, hoping that he will catch the edge of the bandits, then maybe be able to quickly count those inside.

Perception and Stealth (1d20+5,1d20+1=[15, 5], [14, 1])

Perception=20
Stealth = 15
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
"Assassin? I'm a scientist! Your master hired me himself, but didn't let me do more tests. It was an accident!" Ziang says quickly, nearly interrupting the other man.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1716323/
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=Shen, Leng, DM]
Calmly walking, trailed by his green aura, Kaoru is surpassed by his childhood friends, but doesn't seem to pay much attention to them. Humming slowly, he becomes silently interested in the house in front of him and gives a look at it. Then he approaches, somewhat silently, and closes his eyes as if hearing something that other people cannot percieve

stealth 13, perception 20
[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

[sblock=DM & Ziang]
The young officer's face is quite grim as he speaks calmly. "Do not threaten me, gentlemen. You will all drop your weapons, and we shall let the magistrate decide what is to be done." It is clear that he includes the beleaguered scientist in that statement. He then looks straight in the eyes of the mercenary leader. "Please understand, this is not a request. I will not negotiate with you, or allow you to murder anyone." The long quiang remains in a readied position.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]"Curse the fickle mistress that is luck, our Captain is quite ill. Bring cool water from a fresh barrel." Ban Lu considers the symptoms carefully before choosing a remedy. He applies all his skill the Captain's illness. He rapidly fires a series of questions at the crewmen like a flight of rockets on the Emperor's birthday. "Has anyone else fallen ill? Did the Captain eat anything suspect? Has he taken ill like this before? Has anyone else?"

OOC: +20 heal skill [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases