Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Koryo]

As you enter the cabin, this time not as stealthy as the other night, you see the captain seat at his desk, where a big map is displayed. “Take a seat sailor” the man said. “Let’s go straight to the point: Who are ye, and what do ye want? Who was in that ship? Answer me, ‘coz there are a bunch o’ men under my orders in this ship for ye to deal with. The only reason Ah’ don’t tell them to throw ye into the sea was that ye mention the Veil … Only a fool isn’t afraid of the Veil… And Ah’m not fool when I’m sober. ” The man looks at you, frowning.

[/sblock]

[sblock= Z W]
The lizard (at 16 from 0 HP) makes a hum noise when Ziang bolt finds its match. Although, the beast intends to keep running, not paying attention at the young guard, who sees the hole in the fiend’s defenses, and pierce through its hide, leaving a nasty wound; but the injured beast, keeps running…

Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

[sblock= Ban Lu]
Initiative order:
15 Rebel sailor 1
13 Officer 1
11 Ban Lu
8 Rebel Sailor 2
7 Rebel sailor 3
3 Officer 2

The rebel is not as nimble as to evade an attack from behind. He receives a good blow in the head full of heavenly bluntness. The wounded officer sighs deeply. The other two honorless men tried to pierce the other officer. Just one made it to the man’s body, and merely scratches him. The blade of the other crewman bounced off thanks to Ban Lu’s shield.
The attacked man turns to his stabber “You must hit me in the back to even touch me, unworthy rat!” he delivers a nice cut to the mutinied man’s chest.

[sblock=HP reminder, you no looky:]
Rebel sailor 1 -12
Officer 1 0
Rebel Sailor 2 0
Rebel sailor 3 -9
Officer 2 -14
[/sblock] [/sblock]

[sblock=K S L ]
Initiative order:
Lucky Leng 24
Bandit 1 19
Shen Rui 6
Bandit 2 5
Kaoru Airhead 4

Lucky burst into the room, shattering the window to pieces. He left his guard off, and a one of the bandits, hidden next to the window, tries to cut his leg with a jian, but misses. Lucky keeps running to the archers side, and delivers a blunt strike to the archers pelvis, making him fall to the floor. The man drop his bow, and draw a dao. He waves it ineffectively against Lucky Leng.
Another shower of wood splinters spread in the house, as Shen Rui rushes in, through the back door. He moves quickly to smash the bandit with his gun. The hide bandit choose to flee, he drop his weapon and goes out through the window, yelling like a girl.
Kaoru waves the energy around him, but fails, the pain hinders his focus. [/sblock]

OOC: Maps will be up in two hours or so

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=L S K]

Kaoru sighs with frustration at his incapability to deliver pain to the foes. Then he looks startled as a screaming bandit appears in front of him. After a moment, his entire face changes, and becomes almost angelical. Sincerity and goodness come in wave with his voice "Listen, be reasonable and surrender. You have my word that no harm will come to you, if you collaborate". A little bit of green energy still trickes from his body, but his clothes are strained with blood from the arrow.

ooc: using beguiling tongue, ecnounter power, for +5 to bluff and diplomacy. Diplomacy 22 for convincing him and bluff 21, because Kaoru at the moment is not entirely sincere in his word.[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi AC16, Fort 16, Ref 14, Wil15, HP 37/40

[sblock=DM & Ziang]

Wang nods at Ziang, impressed at the courage of a man who barely survived a gang of killers, and now helps him hunt a demon. WHere are the other guardsmen anyways? He clears his mind of such thoughts as he chases the creature, his blade flowing in the moonlight.

OOC: If I catch up, let's Holy Strike him again.
I believe a 14 is a miss :([/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Kaoru, DM]

Shen looks around the room carefully. "Wasn't there more....? he quietly says out loud, more to himself than the others.

[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]Lucky Leng keeps the pressure on the remaining bandit, shifting to flank and delivering a wild blow.

ooc: Move: shift to flank with Shen, if possible. Standard: power attack with reaping strike: 1d20+8=13, 1d8+7=12. Includes +2 from combat advantage. If it's a miss, reaping strike does 4 damage anyway. Still combat challenge on this guy.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang looks sceptical at his crossbow, unbeliving that the bolt actually hit. With new vigor he follows the demon and tries another shoot.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Follows demon up to 3 sq behind.
Standard:Aggravating Force (1d20+6=18, 1d8+4=11) at the demon; if this hits, Wang gets +2 power bonus on his next attack. (hits 19, I forgot the +1 bonus for second level)
minor: reloading

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu AC 16; Fort 14; Ref 14; Will 20 Hit Points 27

[sblock=Voda]Thinking the rebellious crewman has not quite mastered the intended lesson, Ban Lu draws back his gun for another whack (1d20+6=22). "Help me teach this fool a lesson," he adds to the officer so recently stabbed in the back by the insolent fellow. Though landing only a glancing blow (1d8+1=3), the divine power of the attack still leaves a glowing mark.

OOC: Righteous Brand Cleric Attack 1
You smite your foe with your weapon and brand it with a ghostly, glowing symbol of your deity’s anger. By naming one of your allies when the symbol appears, you add divine power to that ally’s attacks against the branded foe.
At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and one ally within 5 squares of you gains a power bonus to melee attack rolls against the target equal to your Strength modifier (+1) until the end of your next turn.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=K S L ]
The bandit falls to the ground, hitting his head with the table as he crumbles. He remains still.
As Lucky Leng and Shen Rui approach the window, they see the other criminal, shyly approaching Kaoru, who has been acting strangely since he released that sort of chi kun energy. He has changed from the nice and educated man to an apparently sadistic sorcerer. But now his face seems as always, clear and ‘good’. [/sblock]

[sblock= Ban Lu]
Initiative order:
15 Rebel sailor 1
13 Officer 1
11 Ban Lu
8 Rebel Sailor 2
7 Rebel sailor 3
3 Officer 2

The mutinied crewmen continued their fierce attack. They try and hit the officer (1) with their singing swords, cutting the man’s face.
“I’ll do more than that!” the other officer grins to Ban Lu, describing an arc with his jian, that slices the rebel’s throat. The helpless man falls to the ground, holding his bleeding injury, but all the sudden, he stops moving.
Now more confident as the battle turns to their side, the officer with his face covered in blood, punctuates his sword in the rebel’s belly. The man screams in pain, but pulls himself through.

OOC: Critic for the officer!

[sblock=HP reminder, you no looky:]
Rebel sailor 1 Dead
Officer 1 -9
Rebel Sailor 2 0
Rebel sailor 3 -14
Officer 2 -14
[/sblock] [/sblock]

[sblock= Z W]
Ziang ‘s bolt gets lost in the darkness. In the dim light, you see the lizard fiend, arcing it’s back in a painful fashion, before falling to the ground, as you run to it, you see the demon having convulsions, and then, it stays still.
Now the guard and the alchemist are side to side, watching the horrible creature, heavily wounded with a bolt in it’s spine. It’s eyes are looking up, fixed, and it’s pupils banishing.
[/sblock]

OOC: Koryo are you there?

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi AC16, Fort 16, Ref 14, Wil15, HP 37/40

[sblock=DM and Z]

Wang stands still, taking deep breaths, but his sword still at the ready. "What is that? Never have I seen its like!"[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases