Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

[sblock=OOC]
Does Ziang recognize the creature?
Arcana +10
History +10
Int based skill checks +7 (Int mod + 1/2 level+ Jack of all trades)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Ziang]
Of course he does, it matches the descriptions the town elder gave you about the keeper of the scroll of knowledge. It's a Lizard demon, a dire creature, that dwells in mountain and hills, feasting on human flesh.[/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=K L S]
Kaoru, satisfied by his own slyness, opens his mouth. His intentions were to to use this man to learn the position of the other bandits, but suddenly he realizes that there are probably no other bandits. Then he sees that his two friends are standing on the window, and that the battle is finished.

Opening and closing his mouth several times, he suddenly starts looking around confused as if searching for something, and wanders off. [/sblock]

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock= DM, Leng, Kaoru]

Shen stood there, somewhat confused. He glanced over at Leng, wondering if he should go for weapons. He shook his head, deciding it was best to not seperate. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"Yes, I recognize this creature, it is a a Lizard demon, a dire creature, that dwells in mountain and hills, feasting on human flesh. I heard he would be the keeper of an ancient scroll.

My name is Ziang Yu, the alchemist, by the way. Thanks for your help."

Ziang says with a short bow.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

[sblock=DM and Ziang]

The young soldier returns the bow courteously. "I am Wang Chi, a soldier of the Emperor. We must speak with my superiors, but I hope you forgive my curiosity. Was this scroll the reason those men tried to kill you?"[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu AC 16; Fort 14; Ref 14; Will 20 Hit Points 27

[sblock=Voda]"Such is the fate of all mutineers," notes Ban Lu as the first of the disloyal sailors falls. Calling upon his faith, Ban Lu gestures at another sailor (2) and a brilliant ray of light (1d20+6=17) strikes the man. Even as the light fades, it continues to sparkle briefly around him.

OOC:damage (1d8+5=8)
Lance of Faith Cleric Attack 1
At-Will ✦ Divine, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action Ranged 5
Target: One creature
Attack: Wisdom vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage, and one ally you can see gains a +2 power bonus to his or her next attack roll against the target.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
"Not directly, good Wang Chi. But my interests for such scrols brought me into contact with the men's employer. Were you hurt? I have medical knowledges, too." Ziang honestly answers Wang's question.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads