Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Kaoru Shen Leng]Lucky Leng stands over one fallen foe, watching in confusion as the other seems at first to be hostile, then stops fighting. "Shen!" he hisses. "Do we attack that one or not? What's going on?"

ooc: I have no idea what's going on either, so Leng's not alone. [/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

[sblock=DM and Ziang]

"Nay, friend, I merely have a small bruise. We had best head back to the village, my superiors will know what to do about this beast." The young guardsman smiles as he starts back to the village, pausing only to reclaim his spear. "You know, I never heard of anyone killed over a scroll before." [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= KSL]
Confused, the man drop to his knees "I... I surrender! Don't kill me please!" he cries.
[/sblock]
[sblock= W Z]
The two men walk back to the town. In their way, they see, among the shadows of the night, the bodies of some people, laying on the ground.
Wang Chi recognize one of the bodies, its Bo Cho, he is quite dead, in a pool of his own blood.
A few meters near the town is Gu Fen, holding his gundao, breathing with some difficulties, he has several bleeding cuts. Next to the demissed Bo Cho is the impaled body of the mercenaries leader, the point of the spear piercing his heart. There are also the corpses of the two archers, one decapitated, the other, with several sword cuts.
The mercenary warrior is on the ground next to Gu Fen, face down, with a nasty wound around his neck.
Gu Fen scares when he sees you, like if he is watching a pair of ghosts. "...No! I wont surrender!" he tries to wield his gundao from the ground, but drops the weapon twisting his face because of the pain.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ban Lu]
The sailor gets the blinding light in his face, he stumbles but with determinations, runs to the monk's side, and wield his short jiam with proficiency, cutting through Ban Lu's leather armor, and piercing his flesh (crit. -7 HP). The other unworthy fellow tries to stab the officer in front of him, but misses shamefully.
Trying to aid Ban Lu, the other officer tries to grab the rebel, but the nimble sailor evades his grip.
The stabbed loyal officer turns his face to his attacker, but decides to concentrate his efforts in the most wounded rebel. His jiam slash the man's arm, but the agile fellow keeps moving.
[/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock= K L S]
Kaoru stumbles towards the hills, while the green fog on his mind is slowly lifting. Trying to get a hold on his throbbing head, he walks far from the village

ooc: will post again later. no time now. Anyway, here ends the first manifestation with the power-bringing crazyness. Don't worry, I don't mean him to freak out each time he uses the warlock powers :)
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

Ziang kneels down next to the wounded man. He unseals a small bottle from his belt: "Here, soldier, try to inhale it deeply."

[sblock=OOC]
Using Healing Infusion.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM, Leng, Kaoru]

Shen looks upon the begging man with an odd mixture of pity and disgust. Why would anyone dishonor himself like that? "Stand up." He looks at Leng, "We should find a place to keep this man until this is over. He will answer to our Master personally."

[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Shen, Kaoru]Leng scowls. "We could beat him unconscious," he suggests. Then he sighs, "but Master Jiem would be unhappy with us if we used his training for vengeance. Maybe just tie him up. I have some rope here, I think."
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]Glancing down at his slashed armor, Ban Lu looks up with fury in his eyes. "I see you too need a lesson." He swings his gun around in a broad arc, but misses the sailor.

OOC: Righteous Brand Cleric Attack 1
At-Will ✦ Divine,Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and one ally within 5 squares of you gains a power bonus to melee attack rolls against the target equal to your Strength modifier until the end of your next turn.
[/sblock]

Remove ads