Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"But the ability to resurrect may be in this case just superstition as this kind often live in pairs. But tis one seemed to be a loner." Ziang cotinues to tell the elder and Wang.

On the elders question he says: "I'm a kind of traveling scholar, honored elder. I search for scrolls with knowledge and wisdom of bygone ages. Particular alchemistic secrets."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Ban Lu]
As you have previously guessed this toxin if from a paralyzing vermin, so you can deduct it works affecting the nervous system.
Applying your knowledge, you succeed in treating the man.
OOC: If you make a roll over 17 with heal, consider a success and describe it IC as well, it saves me work ^^. If you get a failure, await for my reply, if not, roll two or more times. [/sblock]

[sblock= Z & W]
“I’ve heard about some ancient patchemnts of knowledge. They are said to contain secrets from an ancient race that have long disappear. Old tales suggest that there’s one of such scrolls, hidden beneath the Iron Mountains. They also said that it was guarded by a pair of dire demons. May be you have already defeated one. I myself wanted to go there and take the scroll, but by the time I heard about it, my bones were too fragile, and my muscles and vigor were gone. But I know the entrance of the cave. Wang Chi, the cave was the one I told you to kept an eye over this morning. If you want, I could take you there, tomorrow.” Explains the elder, before stepping up “Now it’s time to celebrate! I’ll tell the goods news to everyone” he exclaims. [/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo]
“Aye lad!” the captain says, making a violent turn, evading the cannon ball at the last moment.
Another explosion and another incoming projectile from the pirate’s ship.
1/0[/sblock]

[sblock= L S K]
Master Jien 23
Shen: 20
Kaoru 15
Leng 14
Go Tao 12
Pirate 1 11
Pirate 2 6
Pirate 3 6
Pirate 4 5
Boat -arriving at the end of the next round-

Master Jien runs towards you, he seems eager to speak to you. His nimble moves allow him to evade the blades of his two attackers. He runs to H 15 (added numbers and letters to the map! Hooray for me! Check the map: Moving sands) [/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock= L S K]
Kaoru prepares himself, and as soon as the bandits start moving, he looses a bolt, missing them by a foot. He shakes his head and bitter thoughts fill it. "Am I not capable of doing anything useful without resorting to the seething madness?"[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM, Leng, Kaoru]

Shen shouts a mighty warcry, one that he thought his master would be proud of. He moves as fast as he can toward Master Jiem.

ooc: Use Knight's Move on Leng (move action as a free action). Hopefully that would let him get actually there and attack.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]With Shen's help, Leng's feet fly across the sand. He swings his halberd in a wide arc, hoping to catch both of Go Tao's opponents.

[sblock=ooc] actions: move 12 squares to F7 thanks to Shen's power. Cleave vs. #3 (halberd is a reach weapon), hits AC 17 for 7 damage. If that's a hit, it cleaves into #4 for 4 damage. In either case, #3 is marked.

Don't forget about charging. I think Shen and Leng could both have attacked this round with charges.[/sblock][/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

[sblock=DM and Z]
"I believe Ziang will need me to accompany him should he mean to face the second monster. [/COLOR][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads