Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]Leng takes advantage of the distraction granted by Shen's vicious thrust, and cuts the fourth bandit again, bringing his guandao around to cut another bandit in passing.

ooc: actions: cleave vs. #4 if it's still standing, hits AC 17 for 8 damage and cleaves into #3 for 4 damage. Mark #4 if he's still standing. Also, can we please get a map update? thanks. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= L S K]
Master Jien 23
Shen: 20
Kaoru 15
Leng 14
Go Tao 12
Pirate 1 11 Dead
Pirate 2 6
Pirate 3 6 (-13) Bloodied
Pirate 4 5 (-12) Bloodied
Pirate 5 Getting off the boat
Pirate 6 Getting off the boat
Pirate 7 Getting off the boat
Pirate 8 Getting off the boat

Master Jien grabs Kaoru by his shoulders. “I… I understand… There’s doubt in you, and I’m responsible for that...” His eyes shift quickly, looking at different parts of Kaoru’s body. “I will tell you what I mean after this battle, but for now, try to use what I have taught you. Focus Kaoru, focus, and maybe you can solve this out. Now your brothers need us.” He let lose Kaoru and rushes behind Shen; who thrust his spear in the bandit’s side, dropping him to the sand.
Lucky Leng uses his Gundao to cut the fourth bandit again, bringing his blade around to cut another bandit in passing.
Go Tao stops his running when he sees the look Master Jien has, he turns on his feet, hold his gun tight and follows his master.
The pirates retaliate with vicious cuts, but two of the (2 and 4) fail to find their target. Unfortunately, the third fellow seems to aim perfectly, sinking his blade in Lucky’s limb (4 dmg).
The boat hits the coast, and the pirates start to descend from it, shouting and wielding their weapons like… well, like pirates.

Pirates’ rolls

[/sblock]

[sblock= Ban Lu]
The officers enter the cabin. They seem relieved that the captain is out of danger. Most of them look each other, clueless as you ask for their thoughts. One of them, the biggest in size and years, clears his throat. “We have the detained mutinied dog if ye want to ask him some question. I can assure ye he’ll speak the truth, he knows the consequences.” The officer grins. The others nod and smile as well.
[/sblock]

[sblock= Wang]
In your dreams you seem to recall something that the mercenary leader said to Ziang, but youy can’t get the grasp on what’s it. It seems to be important now the mercenaries are all dead; somehow.
[/sblock]

[sblock= Z & W]
Wang Chi and Ziang Yu wake up in the morning, to find the workers are on their way out to the mines. The day is clear and the sky is of a nice deep blue color. Like a fair day after a storm.
The elder Zin Pa greets you. “Well if its our heroes. The men are going to the mines” he explains to Ziang “If you wish to save some miles of walking, you can get on the wagons with them.” He suggests. “Unless there’s something you need to do in town”
[/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo]
“Right to right! HaHa!” the captain laughs, evading the cannonball. (he is somewhat an oriental Barbosa. A funny gut after all :p)
2/1
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM, Leng, Kaoru]

Shen withdraws his spear and moves to Leng's side. Seeing Leng's wound, he begins singing. Although his voice is far from fair, his song is one of of pride and worship to the gods.

ooc: Use Inspiring Word on Leng (can regain an additional 1d6 hit points on a healing surge). I'd like for him to attack a bloodied pirate, preferably the one he attacked last time. Standard attack on pirate (1d20+5=20, 1d10+4=9)

To Hit: 20
Damage: 9[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: You said Withdraw his spear. I'm to assume he is using his jian(longsword) now? If so reroll your damage, since longswords are not 1d10

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Sorry Voda, I should of actually wrote a much better description. I intended for him to withdraw his spear from the pirate (pull it out of his body) and attack again. That is my fault. I get rushed sometimes. [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]"Yes, I would very much like to have a word with this dog. You should set a guard on the Captain to make sure there is no more trouble while he is still weak." Ban Lu makes a last check on the Captain and takes a moment to compose himself before going to see the prisoner.

OOC: Ban Lu will take a healing surge before going to talk with the mutinous sailor.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases