Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=voda]
Why -19?

And I waited if I succeeded, so I could use my standard action for something else and not trying to escape.

Standard for last round: Use Restorative Infusion on himself (my last daily :()

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I thought escaping from a grab was a standar action. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would just leave a move action for you, and shifting is the only way to keep the lizard from striking at you. The lizard Demon scored a critical hit, so it's damage was 12

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda]Koryo attacks the pirate in front of him, but he stumbles in some invisible obstacle underwater, which gives the man time to duck and evade the blow.
Koryo grits his teeth and retreats back.
I really do hope so, Captain, because here our straits are dire!

[sblock=action]minor quarry on 9; standard: I missed with both attacks for the To-fanged strike encounter. I won't even bother to link the rolls since I rolled horribly (and annoyngly high for dmg :p); move: shift to F13[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Koryo, human ranger 2
Init:+5 Speed:6 Insight:13 Perception:20
AC:15 For:17 Ref:15 Will:14
Hp:26/34 Surge:8 Surges/d:7/7
Basic/opportunity attack: scimitar +7,1d8+4 dmg
Powers: Twin strike, hit and run, careful attack
Two-fanged strike, Unbalancing parry, Channel Chi
Jaws of the wolf[/sblock]
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM,L,K]

"Stay hidden." Shen says somewhat coldly. He wasn't about to let Master fight alone. Without another word, Shen sprints off toward the house.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]ooc: oops, I got confused by your description of the enemies as "black figures". Leng's intent is to join the fight, wherever that is. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases