Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=voda]
No problem. Shall I adjust my orginal post, make a new one
or will you just change the rsults one? (doing a shift away and using the utility power?)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Koryo]

The battle starts again, steel meets steel in the swordfight as the waves push the fighters against each other. As you open your way through the flesh of your opponent, the ship you saw early approaches at high speed.
Before any of you can react, the sound of powder weapons storms your ears, and a pair of pirates die with their bodies pierced by the bullets.
Up in the bridge of the ship you see a man dressed in yellow clothes, which seems more like a priest than a ship captain. The remaining pirates drop their weapons and surrender, as the captain of your ship cheers up the newcomers.
[/sblock]

[sblock= Ban Lu]

As the ship approaches the battle zone, the officers makes you climb the bridge and watch the combat. Some of the sailors, at their officer’s call, take strange and large powder weapons, and shoot a pair of warning shots at the pirates.
You watch as a pair of pirates receives the bullets in their bodies and sink in the shifting waters. The remaining pirates surrender, dropping their swords in the sea. The captain of the merchant ship, recognizable by his hat, similar to the old captain’s hat, cheers you up, brandishing his dao in the air. Next to him is a dark and shadowy figure, wielding a pair of daos. He seems small and strange for a sailor. [/sblock]

[sblock= Z & W]

Ziang Yu finally escapes and drinks his infusion, while the demon fiend turns to face the imminent menace, Wang Chi. The soldier delivers a mighty blow to the beast, radiant energy running through his jian. The blade cuts through the beast’s neck, severing his head.
The body falls to the ground immediately, in a shower of black blood, emanating from the neck. The head rolls in the ground spilling blood as well, and after the few seconds that took you to catch your breath, the corpse turned to ashes.
The pair keeps walking down the tunnel, to find a big chamber. Inside it, there are multiple things:
A circle of stones, with two big blue eggs inside it
A pile of bones, you can tell some of them are human, from the distance.
There is circle of runes next to the nest, the runes seem to shiver and shine.
There is a fresh human corpse inside too, it’s a bit smelly, and so you can tell it’s been there for a couple of hours. [/sblock]

[sblock= L K S]

Shen Leng and Kaoru burst into Master Jien house, to see him on the floor, covered in blood, he is staring at one of the black figures, this one alive, standing, seemly wounded and holding a pair of daggers, coated in blood.
The dark figure turns to you when you spring in.
“No! Run away, he’s too powerful! You’re not ready yet!” screams Jien from the ground, making a big effort.
The black figure stands, not moving away from Master Jien, his red glowing eyes seems to be analyzing your moves. [/sblock]

OOC: Haven't hear of Helfdan or Nightbreeze. I'll try to update more often, sorry guys!

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda]"Well done men! You are a credit to your ship and your Captain. I must approach and speak with the merchant Captain." Ban Lu waves in response to the Merchant Captain. "Permission to come aboard sir?" He shouts as they get close.

OOC: Glad to see you back in biz. [/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM,L,K]

Shen sees little but rage as he looks at the attacker. Master had been so much more than a simple teacher. Shen let out a growl as he closed the distance between himself and the dagger wielding man. He swang his weapon wildly.......

ooc: Used Lead the Attack...... and prolly missed (stupid invisible castle). Even with a miss, myself and all allies within 5ft gain a +1 on their attack.
Lead the Attack (1d20+11=12, 3d8+4=10)
Can Master heal himself? Cuz I was thinking about aiding that heal if he can.

[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Z]
[sblock=ooc] Man, I can't believe I was such a Boludo I did not notice your previous post. Sorry! Wang will use one of his surges to heal his wounds. [/sblock]

"Eggs..." Wang muses as he looks around the chamber. "That must be the next pair of demons right there. What do you make of those runes, my friend?" [/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=L S K]

Kaoru whitens and seems to stagger, something breaking in him. Then he looks stunned at the black clad figure and somehow stumbles out of the house, holding his head with both hands.

ooc: sorry for not noticing the new update. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
"Seems so. And I already used up my most potent elixirs!"

[sblock=OOC]
Wasted another daily! Can you help me with my current HP?

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 8 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda]Good! comments Koryo following with his eyes the running pirates, I was afraid I'd have to hurt those ones left.
Then he catches his breath for a second, turns to face the Captain, and displays a wide grin: Now I hope these really are friends. I've had enough exercise for today. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases