Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]Leng moves to his master's side. "Master! Are you okay?" He turns to the dark figure. "If you've hurt him, you'll have hell to pay, whoever you are. Yeargh!"

Leng goes on the offensive, attacking the dark figure with a sure blow.

ooc actions: reaping strike, hits AC 25 for 10 damage, or 4 damage on a miss. Marks him either way.

ooc: I'm not entirely clear on what's going on. Is Master Jiem dying? Moderately injured? Just catching his breath? Are we in combat, or are we expected to run from this?
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Koryo & Ban Lu]

“These are the good guys friend, tha’ fer bloody sure!” The captain says before climbing the rope the sailors offer to you to.
On board, you see a robed figure surrounded by the ship’s officers, which, although not aggressive, keep their hands near their sword’s hilts.

The shady figure and the captain of the other ship, distinguishable by his hat, are lift on board, and now Ban Lu can see them clearly.
[/sblock]
[sblock= Wang and Ziang]
Both of you stand there, speaking, but making nothing else.

OOC: I need actions and rolls guys!
[/sblock]
[sblock= Shen Kaoru and Leng]

Shen blow is easily avoided, but Leng’s attack hits true, sending the black figure, a few steps backwards. The furious attacks, strike the man in the face, and its veil is destroyed, showing an identical face of Master Jiem!
The real master Jiem is still conscious, and keeps shouting “Go away! You can’t harm him with your weapons!”
Evidently, only the clothes are damaged, the black figure still stands unharmed.

OOC: For the sake of simplicity, you go first, the black figure moves then. Just wondering what would Kaoru do in his turn, or is he just doing nothing aside from holding his head?
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Wang takes a look at the runes, trying to identify them and how to avoid them.

[sblock=OOC]
Voda, what were Ziang's HP and how many surges did I neede to get back to full? He would use his healing infusions to aid himself and Wang.

Arcana, Religion, Thievery (1d20+10=25, 1d20+4=21, 1d20+6=16)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 8 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Wang and Ziang]
OOC: You could take a rest here to regain your surges and powers. Also: You have gained enough experience points to achieve third level! Hooray! Level up your characters and leave a copy on the RG, do not edit the previous ones.

Wang and Ziang agree that the runes do not belong to any religious rite they know, but the alchemist is able to identify the runes following his memories of one of the ancient scrolls of knowledge he had found.
According to Ziang memory, those where the runes of a dangerous but usefull spell. If cast correctly, the circle would instantly transport whoever is in the middle to the next circle. To fully activate the portal, Ziang must sing the enchantment in the runes.

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Wang looks at Wang: "Perhaps we should rest, before we take the chance to teleport into the unknown. I could mix new potions and see after your wounds."

[sblock=OOC]
I would like to make an extended rest if possible. Updated stat block below to 3rd level.http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1882552/

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 8 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock= L S K]
[sblock=ooc]again, sorry for the delay. I was home for the holidays with no internet. I am fulyl back no. As for Kaoru, he is confused, scared witless and listens immediately to what his master says, as obedience to him is the only thing that gives him some stability right now. So he runs[/sblock][/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM,Leng,Kaoru]

"Take the Master, Leng. I will do what I can, then follow you." Shen turns to squarely face the "copy" of Master Liem. He knew he had no chance of surviving this encounter. That wasn't what mattered though. He couldn't lose the man who had been like his very own father. He couldn't lose his family again.

ooc: It's Shen's full intention to escape combat. He just doesn't want to see his Master die. [/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]Leng nods. "Right. Come on, Master. Maybe we can't fight this, but we're certainly not going to leave you to face it alone." Leng moves to help Master Jiem up if needed, and urge him out of the buildling. He will stop short of using actual force, but he'll be insistent.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda and Koryo]The grinning man in the saffron robes of a priest swings onto the ship with a heavy tread. He is a solidly built man if a bit plump. He carries a gun staff. "Well met. I am Ban Lu, a wandering holy man in temporary command of this ship while her Captain recovers from an illness. Is there any other assistance we can offer now that the pirates seem to be routed?" [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases