Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda & ban lu]Koryo adjusts the extra dao he's acquired in his belt, and tries to judge of the man in fron of him. He decides to remain wary for the time being, and greets Ban Lu with a quick bow: Well met, Master Ban Lu, I thank you for your assistance. Although, if I may dare to ask for more help, the Captain, here, has lost several of his men, who would deserve for their loyalty and courage a better tomb than the sea.
And, if I may make a suggestion, I knocked unconscious rather than killing some of our assaulters. I you could help us in restraining them, an interrogation might result... interesting.
[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang]

"It was but a scratch, my friend. I shall be well after some rest." Wang turns back to the runes. "Do you have any idea where those would take us?"[sblock=OOC]Cool! Either type of rest is good for me. Will update my sheet right away.[/sblock][/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda and Koryo]"Such a chat might prove interesting. It seems the Captain of my own vessel fell victim to treachery when his crewmen were paid to prevent the ship coming here. But first we must bind the prisoners and give proper rites to the dead."[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sorry, En world has been really upsetting me! First it doesn't load, now it suck up my post and I lost like an hour of writing! Damn it!

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I feel your pain. I've been very frustrated with EN World for the last week. My own games are in disarray. Now that things are mostly working again, I'm waiting for players who stopped checking in while the site was messed up to return.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang says to Wang: "I don't know, proud warrior. But I feel it is our destiny to follow this path..."

[sblock=OOC]
I would like to make an extended rest if possible. Updated stat block below to 3rd level.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 8 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Nightbreeze

DM Voda Vosa, I bring a message from Nightbreeze. He is currently without internet access and so sends his regrets that he will not be able to continue in the game for now. I am sure that when he is able to do so, he will rejoin your game, my/Scotley's game, and J Alexander's game. Thank you, and sorry for the interruption.

ps: Salut to Atanatotatos! ;)

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yes, I too got word from Nightbreeze. His university has decided to block EN World. Thus, he expects to be out of touch until graduation this summer when he will be leaving the campus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases