Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Koryo & Ban Lu]

The parts agree and they cooperate in restraining the unconscious pirates, and retrieving the bodies from the sea waters. After all that is done, one of the pirates is broth to you.

“Wha’?”he asks violently, before Ban Lu’s officers apply the proper punishment for raising his voice like that. After a few whips in the naked back the man seems more reasonable.

When you were about to initiate the interrogatory, the old captain emerges from his chamber, as healthy as when Ban Lu first met him.
“So... Master Ban Lu, I see you are in company of one of my most esteemed friends.” He says, and immediately, the captain of the rescued ship bows taking his hat off.
“You honor me with such words, General.” Says the man, visibly loosing all his seaman accent.
“What has happened here? I want a full report Master Ban Lu” the old man says politely. [/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo, Insight DC 15]
You recognize the old man as General Fu Shun. He was one of the most prominent strategists under Lu Ian Tien, the emperor’s brother. He was supposed to be dead after the expedition to the wild North, where Lu Ian Tien lost his life as well. [/sblock]

[sblock= Wang and Ziang]
The soldier and the alchemist decide to take a good rest in the cave. Switching guards, the hours passed calmly and uneventfully. Just some worms and rats, crawling in the cave floor.
After rest, you enjoy renewed energy, and when your daily excercies are finished, you decided to step through the portal.
When each of you place yourselves into the portal, Ziang pronounces a pair of ancient tong words, and the runes start to shine. Suddenly all the room seems to shine, so bright that you can’t hold your eyes opened any more.
When the light subsides, you find yourselves in another place. It’s also a cave, but it’s several times bigger. You are in something like a tunnel of muddy walls.
This place has a high humidity, and the floor is wet. You can see some tracks in the mud, huge tracks. You can see light on one of the tunnel directions

[sblock= Knowledge Nature DC 20]
They seem to be the tracks of a Toad, of a giant Toad. [/sblock]
[sblock=Nature DC 25]
Probably the toad is 3 meters high and 3.5 meters wide. Thats a lot of Toad. [/sblock]
[sblock=Nature DC 30]
The tracks are fresh, and pointing inside the cave. [/sblock]
[sblock= Perception DC 20]
You can hear something big moving in your direction, making a nasty “splap” with the muddy ground.[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Shen & Leng]
Master Jien is lift easily by Lucky Leng and both begin to escape the scene.
“...the urn... break the urn....” he whispers.
Kaoru turns and summons a blast of ki in the shape of a lighting, striking Master Jien’s copy in the chest. The copy stands up again, hitting a table and an urn to the ground, which spills a black powder; and extends his hand pointing at Kaoru. A powerful blast of red Ki flows from it, pass by Shen Riu and hits Kaoru in the abdomen, sending the young man to the air, crashing with a chair, a few feet away. Kaoru manages to stand, tumbling.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: You're very welcome, V.V. It is my distinct pleasure and great honor to serve as "messenger boy" for the Great and Powerful Sentran the Violet, Arcane Constable! (Nightbreeze's character in Scotley's and my "Constables of the 14th Ward" game.)

By the way, Nice Art, V.V.!

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda and Koryo]Thinking to himself, wow I need a drink, this is really too much. "Ah Captain, or should I say general? I am pleased to see you looking well. I directed this ship as you requested. Upon arrival we encountered what appeared to be a pirate raid in progress. The added might of this ship turned the tide and the battle was quickly resolved. Those we believed to be pirates have been taken prisoner and I was just about to make some inquiries." [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang says to Wang: "I trust your knowledge and abilities. I will just stay behind you, using this." He readies his crossbow.

[sblock=OOC]
Perception, Nature (1d20+7=8, 1d20+4=9)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Wang and Ziang]
The pair walks to the light, and are blinded by the strong light of sun of the midday. They found themselves in a strange geography, very different from the mountains they left behind when they entered the cave. This place is a swamp, dead trees are everywhere, and the moistly ground sticks to your boots, making a “splot” sound when you walk. The swamp has more vegetated and dense areas, that conceal what may be behind.
From your place, you can see that the cave you have just exit is part of a big mountain covered with green grass; and a more dense forest of pines at ,probably, two or three hours of walking to your left. Additionally, to your right, you can see the ocean, and occasionally the wind brings you the salty smell of the waters.
[sblock= Perception DC 10]
There’s what seems like a giant piece of faecal matter, a few feet away, it appears to be filled with all kind of bones.

[sblock= Knowledge Nature DC 10]
Human bones
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock= Perception DC 15]
You can hear whatever is in the cave, crawling out, and making a strange bass noise, like a snore.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Kaoru, DM]

Shen hear's the Master's words and lunges wildly at the vase. It mattered little at that point if he suffered an ill fate. He would not lose another father.

1d20+7=27, 1d8+4=5

To Hit: Nat 20 (27)
Dmg: crit 12 dmg [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda,scotley]Insight:13
Koryo makes a short bow greeting the old man, a face not familiar to him, but of recognizable dignity. I thank you for the help of your crew and the hospitality on your ship, sir. And who do I have the pleasure to be talking to?

ooc:sorry for the late answer voda. I somehow failed to notice scotley's post...[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases