D&D 4th Edition Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E] - Page 41


What's on your mind?

  1. #401
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    covaithe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    4,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore covaithe
    My communities:

    Leng,Shen,Kaoru
    Leng flees with Master Jiem in his arms, thinking only of carrying his master to safety.
    My games

    Check out Living 4th Edition, a community-run 4e D&D living world open to all. Now open for character and adventure submissions!

 

  • #402
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    DM & Wang

    Ziang says to Wang: "This giant piece of faecal matter, a few feet away, it appears to be filled with all kind of bones. And I hear something... whatever is in the cave, crawling out, it and making a strange bass noise, like a snore."

    OOC

    Perception Check (1d20+7=17)
    Nature Check (1d20+4=6)


    Mini stat block

    Ziang Yu
    Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
    AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
    Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
    Temporary Hit Points: 0
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
    Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #403
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Helfdan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    San Juan, PR
    Posts
    1,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Gygax Memorial FundGreyhawk

    Ignore Helfdan
    My communities:

    DM and Ziang


    The young warrior looks in disgust at the giant pile, once he recognizes it for what it is. But on hearing that the monster may be approaching, he merely steps between Ziang and the cave entrance, his spear at the ready.

  • #404
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,079
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    Wang and Ziang

    From the rocky cave, a toad of huge proportions approachs to the entrance, apparently not moving from the shade the cover provides. Surprisingly, it spokes to you
    What are you doing in my domains, sons of men? Dont you know this is the Cave of the Toad Lord? And what exactly did you intend to do with that tiny thing? I do not have theeth, so I do not need a toothpick the toad says, with a voice so loud you can feel it in your lungs (Like in a pub when they put those huge speakers, you feel your lungs dancing)
    The creature looks at you two, with no expresion in his anphibian eyes.



    Koryo & Ban Lu

    Im just an old man, that is lucky to have had some friends in the past, that still honour friendship and fellowship. The old captain answers.
    After the prisioners are secured, you may begin your interrogatories, although the pirates seem quite afraid of their destinies, and refuse to tell anything to the officers that secured them.

    /This will be a skill encounter:
    You can choose one of you to be the interrogator, and the other can boost its roll with secondary skills, or you can each take your chance with the primary skills. Its up to you.
    Primary skill: Diplomacy and Intimidate DC 20
    Secondary skills: Bluff, Insight, Perception. DC 20
    To need three succes to get the information you want, if you make two fails, the pirate wont say any more, and youll have to pass to anotherone. Remember that you have a limited number of pirates, and a limited amount of time. Interrogaiting a pirate would take 15 to 25 minutes.


    Shen & Leng

    The vase explode in a cloud of think black smog! The copy of Master Jiem hits the air angry, but blindly. Shen watches as his two brothers exit the house, carring Jien.

    As leng exits the house, the students left, come out of their hidding and help him carry their wounded master, who is now uncouncious.
    What do we do?! Kaoru asks, holding his chest, and breathing with dificulty.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #405
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore OnlytheStrong
    My communities:

    DM, Leng, Kaoru


    Shen smiles as he sees his Master being carried out. He waves his weapon in front of him defensively as he takes a couple of steps backwards, toward the door. Perhaps he would live through this after all.


  • #406
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    DM & Wang

    Ziang looks at Wang, waiting for the more charismatic man to speak.

    OOC



    Mini stat block

    Ziang Yu
    Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
    AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
    Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
    Temporary Hit Points: 0
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
    Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #407
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Helfdan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    San Juan, PR
    Posts
    1,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Gygax Memorial FundGreyhawk

    Ignore Helfdan
    My communities:

    DM and Ziang

    Wang lowers his spear, a look of utter amazement on his face. "We... we meant no threat. We were on the track of some lizard demons, and arrived here through a mystical portal in a cave." Well, it sounds far-fetched, but no more so than a giant, talking toad, Wang thinks to himself.

  • #408
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    17,026
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

    Ban Lu

    Koryo and DM
    Ban Lu looks at his new companion and shruges. "Let me see what I can do." He moves to the first pirate and fixes him with a harsh stare taking the measure of the man and then his gaze softens, "It is time to confess, I am a priest, tell me what you know and unburden your soul."

    OOC: insight and diplomacy (1d20+10=21, 1d20+7=21)

  • #409
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Atanatotatos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Europe.And the pbp boards
    Posts
    3,296
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Atanatotatos
    My communities:

    DM,scotley
    Koryo bows respectfully at the elder's answers, interrogating himself at the true meaning behind his words, if there was one.
    Shortly thereafter, he followed the ship's temporary captain to offer his aid in the interrogation. He entered the room after Ban Lu and stayed quiet behind him, waiting. Mellifluous words and a soothing tone. That might work thought Koryo concealing a little grin. He thought it might be useful to take the chance to properly inspect the bandit calmly, like he couldn't have done in the heat of battle. Was there something strange about him? Something recognizable? Perhaps a charm, a tatoo, an embeddled weapon like his own dagger?

    ooc: perception 26
    Current PBP
    DM in:
    Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena


    Playing:
    Koryo of the Tiger's Rest in Voda Vosa's "Path of Enlightment"
    Belleros Arkeion in Sparky's "Thorantar"
    Thormir Brassbeard in EvolutionKB's "Lost-Eberron-4eStyle"
    Anostor Duran in covaithe's "Death's Reach"

    In L4W:
    Alexander Duran, Proud member of the MMC
    in:
    Phoenix8008's "The Captain's Caper"
    "Redblade's Riches"
    Hadarai Polemarkos
    in:
    KenHood's "TURTLEDOME!:Battle Bone"

    In LEB:
    Thusk Tharashk Duran

    Come join us in the Shifting Seas and Transitive Isles of Living 4th Edition, amazing adventures and great fun guaranteed!
    Then to play community 4e in Eberron join us in LEB too! Give life to your characters and contribute to the living settings!



    Please excuse my poor English. It is not my first language.

  • #410
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,079
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    Waiting for Covaithe....

    Koryo & Ban Lu

    The man looks at both of you with sad eye, since the other one has long lost. “Cap’n say we be attak’n ‘n islan, sorta distratct’n o’ someth’n” the dumb fellow says. Ban Lu can tell he’s speaking truth.
    Koryo notices that the man is watching some gesture that the other pirates make, very sutile gestures, like chuckles or eye blinks.
    The pirate looks down when he feels Koryos gaze.

    /1 success, +2 to the next rolls you make on diplomacy bluff or intimidate.

    Wang and Ziang


    “Hm, interesting explanation” the toad says, taking a more comfortable position, moving his bottom in the mud. “Although for what ever reasons you may offer to me, you are still in my territory; and must warn you that I eat most of the intruders.” The toad Lord looks at you with his big yellow and green eyes. “But those are often bandits and all kind of scum, you seem different. I have never ate someone with such noble appearance.” The toad opens his mouth slightly, moving his tong inside. “Tell me my delicious preys, do you have a good reason for which I should not eat you now?”

    //Have you updated your characters to level 2? I didn’t check =D

    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2
      By Voda Vosa in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 220
      Last Post: Sunday, 29th August, 2010, 12:16 AM
    2. (Recruiting) Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 152
      Last Post: Wednesday, 28th April, 2010, 05:46 AM
    3. [D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment [OOC]
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 256
      Last Post: Friday, 9th October, 2009, 11:27 PM
    4. [RG] [D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment
      By Voda Vosa in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th September, 2009, 01:51 AM
    5. Many Paths to Enlightenment
      By DanMcS in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Friday, 4th June, 2004, 10:52 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •