Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang says to Wang: "This giant piece of faecal matter, a few feet away, it appears to be filled with all kind of bones. And I hear something... whatever is in the cave, crawling out, it and making a strange bass noise, like a snore."

[sblock=OOC]
Perception Check (1d20+7=17)
Nature Check (1d20+4=6)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang]

The young warrior looks in disgust at the giant pile, once he recognizes it for what it is. But on hearing that the monster may be approaching, he merely steps between Ziang and the cave entrance, his spear at the ready. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Wang and Ziang]
From the rocky cave, a toad of huge proportions approachs to the entrance, apparently not moving from the shade the cover provides. Surprisingly, it spokes to you
“What are you doing in my domains, sons of men? Don’t you know this is the Cave of the Toad Lord? And what exactly did you intend to do with that tiny thing? I do not have theeth, so I do not need a toothpick” the toad says, with a voice so loud you can feel it in your lungs (Like in a pub when they put those huge speakers, you feel your lungs dancing)
The creature looks at you two, with no expresion in his anphibian eyes. [/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo & Ban Lu]
“I’m just an old man, that is lucky to have had some friends in the past, that still honour friendship and fellowship.” The old captain answers.
After the prisioners are secured, you may begin your interrogatories, although the pirates seem quite afraid of their destinies, and refuse to tell anything to the officers that secured them.

/This will be a skill encounter:
You can choose one of you to be the interrogator, and the other can boost it’s roll with secondary skills, or you can each take your chance with the primary skills. It’s up to you.
Primary skill: Diplomacy and Intimidate DC 20
Secondary skills: Bluff, Insight, Perception. DC 20
To need three succes to get the information you want, if you make two fails, the pirate won’t say any more, and you’ll have to pass to anotherone. Remember that you have a limited number of pirates, and a limited amount of time. Interrogaiting a pirate would take 15 to 25 minutes. [/sblock]

[sblock=Shen & Leng]
The vase explode in a cloud of think black smog! The copy of Master Jiem hits the air angry, but blindly. Shen watches as his two brothers exit the house, carring Jien.

As leng exits the house, the students left, come out of their hidding and help him carry their wounded master, who is now uncouncious.
“What do we do?!” Kaoru asks, holding his chest, and breathing with dificulty. [/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM, Leng, Kaoru]

Shen smiles as he sees his Master being carried out. He waves his weapon in front of him defensively as he takes a couple of steps backwards, toward the door. Perhaps he would live through this after all.

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang looks at Wang, waiting for the more charismatic man to speak.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1936797/

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang]
Wang lowers his spear, a look of utter amazement on his face. "We... we meant no threat. We were on the track of some lizard demons, and arrived here through a mystical portal in a cave." Well, it sounds far-fetched, but no more so than a giant, talking toad, Wang thinks to himself.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Koryo and DM]Ban Lu looks at his new companion and shruges. "Let me see what I can do." He moves to the first pirate and fixes him with a harsh stare taking the measure of the man and then his gaze softens, "It is time to confess, I am a priest, tell me what you know and unburden your soul."

OOC: insight and diplomacy (1d20+10=21, 1d20+7=21)[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=DM,scotley]Koryo bows respectfully at the elder's answers, interrogating himself at the true meaning behind his words, if there was one.
Shortly thereafter, he followed the ship's temporary captain to offer his aid in the interrogation. He entered the room after Ban Lu and stayed quiet behind him, waiting. Mellifluous words and a soothing tone. That might work thought Koryo concealing a little grin. He thought it might be useful to take the chance to properly inspect the bandit calmly, like he couldn't have done in the heat of battle. Was there something strange about him? Something recognizable? Perhaps a charm, a tatoo, an embeddled weapon like his own dagger?

ooc: perception 26[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Waiting for Covaithe....

[sblock= Koryo & Ban Lu]
The man looks at both of you with sad eye, since the other one has long lost. “Cap’n say we be attak’n ‘n islan, sorta distratct’n o’ someth’n” the dumb fellow says. Ban Lu can tell he’s speaking truth.
Koryo notices that the man is watching some gesture that the other pirates make, very sutile gestures, like chuckles or eye blinks.
The pirate looks down when he feels Koryos gaze.

/1 success, +2 to the next rolls you make on diplomacy bluff or intimidate.
[/sblock]
[sblock= Wang and Ziang]

“Hm, interesting explanation” the toad says, taking a more comfortable position, moving his bottom in the mud. “Although for what ever reasons you may offer to me, you are still in my territory; and must warn you that I eat most of the intruders.” The toad Lord looks at you with his big yellow and green eyes. “But those are often bandits and all kind of scum, you seem different. I have never ate someone with such noble appearance.” The toad opens his mouth slightly, moving his tong inside. “Tell me my delicious preys, do you have a good reason for which I should not eat you now?”

//Have you updated your characters to level 2? I didn’t check =D

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases