D&D 4th Edition Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E] - Page 42




What's on your mind?

  1. #411
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    covaithe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    4,971

    Ignore covaithe
    My communities:

    Leng, Shen
    ooc: Sorry; been a busy few days.

    Leng gently carries Master Jiem to a safe place; perhaps another nearby building. He then lowers him to the ground and begins trying to apply the chi healing techniques the master taught him. "Master, wake up! Master Jiem!" Tears blind his eyes, though, and his hands shake too much to focus his chi.

    ooc: healing check 8. natural 1, uh oh.
    My games

    Check out Living 4th Edition, a community-run 4e D&D living world open to all. Now open for character and adventure submissions!

 

  • #412
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,003

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    Shen & Leng


    Shen backs up, holding his weapon high. The copy is in the building hitting the air and lunching chi energy rays, like the one that he used on Kaoru, making holes in the roof.
    Shen is now outside, where the other students seem to be not frighten any more, and swarm around Leng, who is trying to wake Jien up. Although his concentration doesn’t allow him to bring the old man back to consciousness, he is able to discover Jien is unconscious but alive, breathing almost normally. Kaoru clutches at Leng’s side, and takes a moment to make use of Master’s Jien healing technique on himself. He seems more proficient with it, and seems more healthy now. “What do we do now?” Kaoru asks.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #413
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Helfdan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    San Juan, PR
    Posts
    1,757
    Gygax Memorial FundGreyhawk

    Ignore Helfdan
    My communities:

    DM and Ziang
    "We did not mean to invade your home, sir. But should the demon-lizards be on the loose, perhaps we can help you deal with them."

  • #414
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    DM & Wang

    Ziang looks at Wang and adds: "And perhaps this lizard will be much more delicious and exotic to eat. We can help you to catch it."

    OOC



    Mini stat block

    Ziang Yu
    Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
    AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
    Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
    Temporary Hit Points: 0
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
    Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #415
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,986
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

    Ban Lu

    Voda and Koryo
    OOC: Do we move on to another pirate now?

    Approaching the next pirate he says, "Now lad, lets make this easy just tell us what this is all about. This piracy is bad business and your best hope is to tell me something that might help us."

    OOC: Diplomacy (1d20+9=14)

  • #416
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Atanatotatos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Europe.And the pbp boards
    Posts
    3,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Atanatotatos
    My communities:

    voda,scotley
    ooc: no, we're still on the same pirate. If I understood right, we will have to try with another after two failures. Since Ban Lu's check is a failure no matter what, I'll try a primary skill; I get the +2 from my previous roll right?
    Intimidate:16, no luck

    Do you think communicating with your comrade will do you any good, scoundrel? It will make you good food for the sharks, no more. Let's see what your friend has to tell us... in saying so, Koryo steps closer to the next pirate. Shall we brng him in another room, so they stop the blinking and scratching? asks Koryo to Ban lu
    Current PBP
    DM in:
    Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena


    Playing:
    Koryo of the Tiger's Rest in Voda Vosa's "Path of Enlightment"
    Belleros Arkeion in Sparky's "Thorantar"
    Thormir Brassbeard in EvolutionKB's "Lost-Eberron-4eStyle"
    Anostor Duran in covaithe's "Death's Reach"

    In L4W:
    Alexander Duran, Proud member of the MMC
    in:
    Phoenix8008's "The Captain's Caper"
    "Redblade's Riches"
    Hadarai Polemarkos
    in:
    KenHood's "TURTLEDOME!:Battle Bone"

    In LEB:
    Thusk Tharashk Duran

    Come join us in the Shifting Seas and Transitive Isles of Living 4th Edition, amazing adventures and great fun guaranteed!
    Then to play community 4e in Eberron join us in LEB too! Give life to your characters and contribute to the living settings!



    Please excuse my poor English. It is not my first language.

  • #417
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    covaithe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    4,971

    Ignore covaithe
    My communities:

    Shen & Leng
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    What do we do now? Kaoru asks.
    ooc: I have to admit I'm not entirely sure what to do here, myself. At first I thought this was another combat, but then it felt like we were getting hints from Master Jiem that it was unwinnable, that it was a story scene where the goal was to get away. Now we're out, and we seem to have stalled, and I don't see that we have an IC reason to do anything except try to get Master Jiem away and heal him. Am I confused?

    My games

    Check out Living 4th Edition, a community-run 4e D&D living world open to all. Now open for character and adventure submissions!

  • #418
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,003

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    OOC: covaithe: You have it right. But I must remember you that you are in a building next to Jien's house, I mean, you are not quite away from danger. I must apologies for this scenes but I didn't expect you to take that way, anyhow I manage to make something credible, but confusing I think. My fault =P
    Atanatotatos: You are right too, you don't have to move to another pirate unless you get two failures. Which you did =D Now you have to interrogate the other pirates.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #419
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787

    Ignore OnlytheStrong
    My communities:

    DM,Leng, and Kaoru


    Shen backs slowly out of the building, then turns and runs after Leng. "Come, get the others and let us be away from here!" Shen yells at the other students that may or may not be still in the school. "If you have someplace safe.... travel there as quickly as you can. For those of you who do not, stay with us." He adds quietly under his breath, "We will protect you if we can."


  • #420
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,003

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    Shen & Leng

    “We’ll go to town!” the students say, and disappear among the brushes at the sides of the school. The three brothers watch the place were they lived their peaceful lives for a moment, and then, carrying their father, they venture out of the school, not knowing exactly where to go to.
    OOC: Here you have the island map again so you don’t have to search it in the OOC thread. Here’s when you total freedom starts, so start making choices! =D



    Wang and Ziang

    “An interesting suggestion indeed. Tell me my well armoured meatballs, how many lizard demons did you slain just to get here?” The toad blinks slowly, and his protruding eyes sink in it’s skull, raising up again once they are opened.


    Koryo & Ban Lu

    The pirate refuses to talk any more, and the officers take him for a more... private questioning. The next pirate looks at you defiantly, showing his teeth, several of them lost to root and poor hygiene.

    OOC: 1-2 Faliure.-
    Lets se this one.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2
      By Voda Vosa in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 220
      Last Post: Saturday, 28th August, 2010, 11:16 PM
    2. (Recruiting) Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 152
      Last Post: Wednesday, 28th April, 2010, 04:46 AM
    3. [D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment [OOC]
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 256
      Last Post: Friday, 9th October, 2009, 10:27 PM
    4. [RG] [D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment
      By Voda Vosa in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th September, 2009, 12:51 AM
    5. Many Paths to Enlightenment
      By DanMcS in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Friday, 4th June, 2004, 09:52 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •