Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Shen]ooc: Sorry; been a busy few days.

Leng gently carries Master Jiem to a safe place; perhaps another nearby building. He then lowers him to the ground and begins trying to apply the chi healing techniques the master taught him. "Master, wake up! Master Jiem!" Tears blind his eyes, though, and his hands shake too much to focus his chi.

ooc: healing check 8. natural 1, uh oh. :eek:
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Shen & Leng]

Shen backs up, holding his weapon high. The copy is in the building hitting the air and lunching chi energy rays, like the one that he used on Kaoru, making holes in the roof.
Shen is now outside, where the other students seem to be not frighten any more, and swarm around Leng, who is trying to wake Jien up. Although his concentration doesn’t allow him to bring the old man back to consciousness, he is able to discover Jien is unconscious but alive, breathing almost normally. Kaoru clutches at Leng’s side, and takes a moment to make use of Master’s Jien healing technique on himself. He seems more proficient with it, and seems more healthy now. “What do we do now?” Kaoru asks.
[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang] "We did not mean to invade your home, sir. But should the demon-lizards be on the loose, perhaps we can help you deal with them."[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang looks at Wang and adds: "And perhaps this lizard will be much more delicious and exotic to eat. We can help you to catch it."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock=Voda and Koryo]OOC: Do we move on to another pirate now?

Approaching the next pirate he says, "Now lad, lets make this easy just tell us what this is all about. This piracy is bad business and your best hope is to tell me something that might help us."

OOC: Diplomacy (1d20+9=14)
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda,scotley]ooc: no, we're still on the same pirate. If I understood right, we will have to try with another after two failures. Since Ban Lu's check is a failure no matter what, I'll try a primary skill; I get the +2 from my previous roll right?
Intimidate:16, no luck

Do you think communicating with your comrade will do you any good, scoundrel? It will make you good food for the sharks, no more. Let's see what your friend has to tell us... in saying so, Koryo steps closer to the next pirate. Shall we brng him in another room, so they stop the blinking and scratching? asks Koryo to Ban lu[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Shen & Leng]
“What do we do now?” Kaoru asks.

ooc: I have to admit I'm not entirely sure what to do here, myself. At first I thought this was another combat, but then it felt like we were getting hints from Master Jiem that it was unwinnable, that it was a story scene where the goal was to get away. Now we're out, and we seem to have stalled, and I don't see that we have an IC reason to do anything except try to get Master Jiem away and heal him. Am I confused?

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: covaithe: You have it right. But I must remember you that you are in a building next to Jien's house, I mean, you are not quite away from danger. I must apologies for this scenes but I didn't expect you to take that way, anyhow I manage to make something credible, but confusing I think. My fault =P
Atanatotatos: You are right too, you don't have to move to another pirate unless you get two failures. Which you did =D Now you have to interrogate the other pirates.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM,Leng, and Kaoru]

Shen backs slowly out of the building, then turns and runs after Leng. "Come, get the others and let us be away from here!" Shen yells at the other students that may or may not be still in the school. "If you have someplace safe.... travel there as quickly as you can. For those of you who do not, stay with us." He adds quietly under his breath, "We will protect you if we can."

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Shen & Leng]
“We’ll go to town!” the students say, and disappear among the brushes at the sides of the school. The three brothers watch the place were they lived their peaceful lives for a moment, and then, carrying their father, they venture out of the school, not knowing exactly where to go to.
OOC: Here you have the island map again so you don’t have to search it in the OOC thread. Here’s when you total freedom starts, so start making choices! =D
islaky3.jpg

[/sblock]
[sblock= Wang and Ziang]
“An interesting suggestion indeed. Tell me my well armoured meatballs, how many lizard demons did you slain just to get here?” The toad blinks slowly, and his protruding eyes sink in it’s skull, raising up again once they are opened.
[/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo & Ban Lu]
The pirate refuses to talk any more, and the officers take him for a more... private questioning. The next pirate looks at you defiantly, showing his teeth, several of them lost to root and poor hygiene.

OOC: 1-2 Faliure.-
Lets se this one.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases