Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang waits for the charismatic warrior to answer first.
[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang]
"We have slain two thus far." Wang is uncertain what title, if any to use when addressing the toad, and thus speaks directly. [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

OOC: Sorry gang, been seriously overworked of late.

[sblock=Koryo and Voda]Sizing the fellow up, Ban Lu starts anew. "I can see you've had tough life, probably never got a fair chance to make good. Now you could be at the end of your life. Piracy is a serious crime with serious punishment. Tell us how you ended up in this situation. Why did you do it. I understand it may not have been your fault. There may yet be a way out for you."

OOC: Diplomacy and Insight (1d20+7=24, 1d20+10=28) [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=dm and scotley]once again, Koryo stays back and stares sharply at the pirate. But he doesn't seem to get much out of it, though he has a feeling he's missed something...

Perception:13[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Wang and Ziang]
The toad lord seems surprised. “Two? Well, congratulations to you two, you have slain the only two Lizard fiends that inhabit this realm. That is a feat of awesome determination and raw power.” The toad says. “And, additionally, of great use to me: That couple of Lizard fiends have been assaulting my nest in the past months, trying to steal my beloved eggs. I have ate their son, and they kept trying to steal mine. I’ll return you the favour telling you where are you now: This is the Singing island, you have the twin peaks mountains there, and along side of them it’s the forest and the swamp, that’s where you are.” The creature gesture toward the moist ground. “Beyond the mountains valley, you can find the human town of Singing Spring. I guess you can take a ship from there to the main continent. There’s another forest in the other side of the mountain, but I suggest you don’t get in that place, since it is infested with restless spirits.” With that, the toad turns, giving you his back, and facing the entrance of his cave. “You may go now.” He sentences before getting inside his cave.

OOC: You can take a look at the map in the OOC thread, oh, forgot that, here it is.
islaky3.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock= Koryo & Ban Lu]
The pirate seems to be convinced by the monk’s words. “Ol’ cap’ said we ha’to attack tha village, ya know, sir, master, sir. We ain knowin’ wha’s behind it, beut we got suspicious. We saw ol’ cap’ talkin’ to misterious black veiled man, ya know? They speak somthin’ ‘bout raidin’ the island’s school, looking fer some ol’ guy from the war. We were supposed to be the distraction ya know? But those warriors on tha beach kick the hell out of us. And when we were retreatin’ this ship comes out of nowhere and rushes our ship, breakin’ it in halfs! Then we fight in the sea, and then you came and shot some of us. Lucky me.” The pirate says “I told ya everythin’, don’t kill me yes?” the pirates begs, although the others yell, insulting and cursing him for traitor.
Koryo doesn't notice any sign that could lead him to believe the pirate is lying. Ban Lu’s instinct tells him this man is afraid to die, and is speaking the truth.

//Scored two more successes, end of skill encounter.

The officers take the other pirates away to the cells. One of them places a hand on the pirates who has spoken, and ask you “What do you want to do with this one?” he asks. The ugly fellow looks at you with begging dog’s face.
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=shen, leng]Leng looks around quickly, seeing the shadow creature destroying things. "Let's get Master Jiem to town. Perhaps to the weaponmaster's store. Surely someone there will know what to do!"

Failing any objection, Leng will pick up Master Jiem and start running towards town.
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

[sblock]Ban Lu frowns, then looks at the ugly begging fellow. "Well, you've been raiding innocent people. But you did tell us what you knew, such as it was. What is fair? How much do you think you've earned?" [/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=DM and Ziang]

Wang smiles at the abrupt dismissal. "What do you say, my friend? Should we go see this town? Unless you can think of another way to get back..."[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases