Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]
Ziang looks at the charismatic warrior and says: "Yes, let find out more. We seem to live in interesting times."
[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The Gathering

Wang and Ziang

The travel to Singing Spring Town is uneventful, and the path is a beauty as no man can think. The vale among the twin peaks is green with red dots of the mountain flowers in blossom, and the gentle stream that runs among the vegetated mountain, fills the hearts with tranquillity.

As you reach the village, you not that there’s a breach in the small town’s wall, and several corpses lay in a puddle of their own blood, tainting the grass with a ruby colour. From the breach in the wall you see a huge woman, stomping to the corpses, and grabbing one by the head, then dragging it inside, leaving a trail of bloody grass behind. As you approach the the town, you see a small group of boys and youngsters, dressed all with the same outfit. They haven’t noticed you and keep walking towards the town. A little bit farther, a group of four approach as well, one of them holding his arm, and two of them are holding the fourth man, apparently unable to walk by himself. They might be using the same outfits the boys use, but with the sun so bright is difficult to distinguish colours at that distance.
You can also distinguish a ship running ashore a few kilometres away from you, apparently the crew is getting down.

Shen & Leng

The road to the village is short, and the students lead a few meters further. As you reach the village, you see the Weaponmaster carrying the corpse of one of the pirates inside the town. As she disappears into the breach, you see two men, walking in the direction of the town. You can only tell distinguish they shapes, but the rest is obscured by the bright sun.
Leng notices that one of them glitters, probably carrying a metallic armour, something very rare in the town. Only Wei Dan had an armour in his house, and never you see the woman using it.
Like if there’s little going on, you see a ship running ashore a few kilometres away from you, apparently the crew is getting down.

Koryo & Ban Lu

“I guess I deserve a punishment ya? But no dead fer me please! I duno deserve it!” The man begs. As you contemplate and question yourselves about the answer, the captain intercedes.
“Take him to the jail, after some days down there we might employ him. This ship needs some repairs.”
After the pirate is removed and you are left alone with the captain, he addresses you. “Very good my friends, you handled the situation perfectly. Now we have the information. It seems strange omens are about to fulfil.” The old man says, frowning.
In that moment, an officer enters the cabin. “What’s the meaning of this intrusion?” the captain yells.
“I beg your pardon sir, but the ship has holes in the hull sir. We are sinking sir.”
The captain raises both eyebrows. “Well, quickly to the bridge, we must land and make repairs”

After a few apologies, the captain leaves the room.
You can hear him commanding his men, and as you step out, you see the sailors unfolding the main sail. The creaking of wood as the ship moves toward the coast, fill the salty air of the ocean.

Minutes later you can see a town emerging from behind a smooth slope of the terrain. As you get closer, a group of persons are divisible there, standing in front of what looks like a breach in the town’s wall.
The ship runs ashore, and the activities of the sailors shift from sailing to wood craft, as they take their tools and get down to the sand, to get some wood from the village.

OOC: All characters, excepting Helfdan's and Wd's have archived sufficient XP for next level. That leaves you all at level 3, right?.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang speaks up to Wang: "Let's hurry. Some seem wounded and I still have some salves."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Looking to Koryo, the thickly build holy man says, "Well, I know nothing of ship repair and all this pirate fighting is thirsty work. Would you care to join me in finding some rice wine? No doubt this village will have some."

OOC: Excellent, I shall get to work updating my sheet.

Atanatotatos

First Post
With great pleasure, master Ban Lu. I noticed that you are traveling with a man that's worth more than his appearance. Would you care to tell me your story?

[sblock=voda]Hey voda, I wanted to ask, are the new sources available? MP, PHB2? I was thinking of some kind of reflavoring... like, if it's stupid tell me, but a sort of "drunken man tecnique" applied to swords came to my mind... after all poor Koryo had to do something in the Tiger's rest for 15 years... developing a fighting tech that involves drinking seems a decent choice! :D (seems in line with the setting too)[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

OOC: Updated to Level 3 cleric.

The big man in Azure and saffron robes settles in with his drink and begins to talk. "Even as a youth it was foretold that I would be part of momentous events and times of great strife. I was blessed with a gift for healing and a gift for teaching. I had the honor of learning from my master Kin Wu who taught me how to use my gifts of healing and mystical power as well as the use of my Gun." He pats the staff at his side. "When I was older I studied with Glorious To the leader of our order and brother to the Emporer. Upon completing my studies I journeyed to Dragon's Gate where I have been a teacher, healer and adviser. It was there I was told to await a sign. That sign final came and I took ship to journey here. Just in time to fight these pirates it seems. Now I must consider what fate has in store for me next. I shall drink and meditate until the path become clear to me again. Now what of you, for I perceive that you too are a man of destiny."
The big man fixes you with his strange gaze. One of his eyes brown and the other a radiant green. It is obvious the slightly wild looking wise man is no stranger to food and drink.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases