Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
A man of destiny? scowls Koryo, Most certainly not, good sir. I am merely searching for a friend's child. And my past, unfortunately, is far less honorable than yours. he says, with a conclusive tone. Then he raises a hand to order some more wine.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Yeah, seems like that. I hate doing roll backs, but you are not going in town so easily. The only place to acces the town is by the breach, since the door is barred from within. Nevermind, I'll fix it tomorrow when I post the update.

covaithe

Explorer
Leng carries Master Jiem's unconscious form into the middle of the town's main street. "Can anyone help us? Master Jiem was injured, fighting some evil shadow creature, and I cannot remember the techniques to revive him! Help, someone, please!"

ooc: Leng could probably take 10 to stabilize him at this point, but this seems as good a hook as any to get the attention of other PCs. I've not yet updated Leng's sheet for level 3, since I've been out of town for a few days and there are other games that more urgently need my attention, but I'll get to it soon.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Where are we? Can we reach the others? Got cofused by in-town posting and hearing that the town is closed :confused:

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Hope this calrifies.
isla1.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases