Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sorry: Yes you can see each other, and you are all heading to the same point, the breach in the wall, so you'll run onto eachother anyway. I assumed the descriptions was cleare, but I seem to strugle with my english once more.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang points at Leng and Master Jiem's unconscious form, not yet knowing who they are: "I will go there. He seems pretty hurt."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang nods at Ziang's words. "Indeed, I may also be able to help him, and we must learn what has happened here!" He walks beside the artificer and asks Leng. "I am an imperial soldier. What happened to this man... and to this town? "

covaithe

Explorer
"I hardly know what happened, sir! First we were attacked by bandits, which we drove off, but when we returned to Master Jiem's school -- Master Jiem is our teacher -- there was some kind of dark spirit there! It attacked Master Jiem, so we left to get him to safety, and came here." Leng finishes miserably.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang starts to examine the wounded man, trying to help.

[sblock=OOC]
Heal +7

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

"Yes, perhaps they can tell us more and I see someone is hurt." Ban Lu makes his way to Ziang and the wounded man. "Perhaps you should let a professional handle this." Ban Lu examines the wounded man, "Be brave fellow, this is nothing you can't overcome."

OOC: Healing Word: target can spend a healing surge and gain 1d6+3 extra healing.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru hovered protectively as the two strangers offered to look over Master Jiem. "Any help you could provide would be appreciated," Kaoru offered softly. He glanced over to his brothers, then scanned around the area, wondering just how safe they were in the open.

OOC: Updated sheet coming soon (out of town atm, will be back Monday)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases