Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Koryo narrows his eyes again hearing Kaoru's answer. I see. I apologize for my rudeness. he says, bowing his head slightly politely.
Then he unsheates his new weapons again, trying the grip on them and checking their edge with a thoughtful look.

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi stays quiet for a while. It is hard for him to believe he has been serving some sort of evil spirit. But there is nothing to consider, now. No matter how he has been deceived, he is a servant of the True Emperor. He walks over to the box, and his eyes are drawn to a magnificent jian. The steel has a bluish tinge, and is etched with the symbols of courage. He takes it up, and finds it fits his hand perfectly.

[sblock=OOC]
Vanguard longsword +1, adventurer's vault p. 81[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
As the warriors took the weapons from the box, Jien approaches Wei Dan “Please weaponmaster, give me my box.” He said. The giant woman turn in surprise, but quickly nodded, and walked away to a particular spot on the north wall of her house. There was secret compartment there, behind the wood planks. Another heavy secret box came out, and the weaponmaster, puffing for the effort, placed it on the floor. She step aside, leaving Master Jien with it, as she walked to the first box, to close and store it again, once the others had chosen their weapons.
“Shen, Lucky, come here my sons.” Jien commanded. As the two men approached him, the old master introduced a special key in the large box’s lock, opening it. Inside, a glitering set of interlocked armour and a longspear. Lu Ian Tien took the spear “This belonged to me, now it’s yours Shen.” He said giving the weapon to Shen. “It’s the Imperial Longspear, only carried by the Imperial family guards.” He explained, as he kneels to pick up the armour. “This was mine too, It protected me against the enemy weapons. Now it’s yours Lucky, I know it will be though to learn to move proficiently with it, but you’ll get used to it.” He said delivering the set of armour to Luck Leng.

As Ban Lu peers into the box, Kin Wu spoke to him. “You need no weapon. I shall provide to you, what steel provides to these warriors.” After saying that, Kin Wu gaseous form started flying and introducing itself into the monk’s staff one again. A shiny red dragon glyph appeared on it.

Trying the balance of their new weapons, the group prepares to leave. As he warriors step outside Wei Dan’s house, both the woman and the old Master watched you leave from the doorstep.

OOC: If there’s any other provision you’ll like, this is the time to name it. I’ll wait until you put your weapons on your characters. Also, as Covaithe suggested, there’s a new training: Stone Palm Technique, see the OOC thread. You’ll be able to take it after the fight. Given that you survive it, of course. -*Evil DM Laugh*-

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

Ban Lu takes up his Gun with reverence and strides outside. "So my friends, we are armed and as ready as can be. Where to do we find this mysterious foe?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

"Perhaps where we last saw him?" Kaoru offered, remembering the confrontation and flight away with their master.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think Kaoru is right, the creature should not be far away from the school. The beast might try to set up a trap of some sort. Be extremly careful." Master Jien says.

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

"Where is this school then? One of you local boys should lead the way." Holding his Gun before him, Ban Lu is ready to march. As they walk he asks, "What sort of trap would a spirit set?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases