Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Shen looks down at his new spear, unsure if the weapon will be of use against such creatures. Remembering his Master's tale, he rushes to a tactical position, and strikes out against the approaching evil.

[sblock=Rolls and OOC]

Init roll (1d20+4=20)

Viper's Strike (1d20+7=16, 1d8+4=11) (Z at D5)

Move = Move Shen to D6, hopefully leaving room for a defender to clog up the middle.

Don't forget everyone that we all get a +2 to Init since everyone is withing 10 squares of me. And.... Can someone look up tactical assault (feat) for me? My character sheet leads me to believe that I need to announce who it's on, but I'd like to make sure. If it's one person, of course I'll have to stack it on Leng. (+2 to damage) [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
New swords firmly gripped, Koryo enters the room and is immediately hit in ther face by the foul smell of the dead...worse than the one he's used to. In the eerie mist surrounding the corpses, he discerns their unnatural movements, and realizes this must be the work of the demon his new-found companions were speaking of earlier.
The horror of the sight doesn't slow him down, on the contrary. Fear had always pushed this man forward, rather than pull him back.
Alas, demons! Let's dance! he says, grimly, and takes a cross-swords stance, readying his muscles to spring.

Initiative: 24

covaithe

Explorer
Leng's teeth clench in anger at what has become of these people. Did I know any of these people? I hope not... Don't look at their faces, just give them a merciful death... He looks down, taking a moment to focus his chi in the palm of his hand as his master taught him. Then he sweeps his sword free and leaps into the fray, striking one of the nastier corpses so hard that his sword carries through into one of the adjacent bodies.

[sblock=actions]Minor: stone palm stance
Move: draw sword
Standard: charge to F6, hitting the corruption corpse in G5: 22 vs. AC for 12 damage, and mark it. (Note: the roll comments in IC mention cleave; I typed that before I remembered that I had to draw a sword and thus didn't have a move action free. Numbers are the same except an additional +1 to hit for charging.)

Initiative: 24
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru glanced at the abominations . . . the people that he once knew. There were no longer 'people' . . . they needed to be destroyed. Kaoru singled one of the zombies out, focusing on it with his mind, then unleasing a bolt of ki energy at the creature.

[sblock=ooc]OOC: Initiate: 1d20+3=8. Minor Action: Curse H7 (if he dies, Kaoru can teleport 3 squares as a free action). Standard action: Eldritch Blast vs. H7 To Hit vs Reflex 1d20+6=17 for 1d10+5=9 points of damage. Move action: Move to E10[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Initiative & status]
Koryo: 24
Leng: 24
Shen Rui: 20
Wang Chi: 8
Kaoru: 8
Ban Lu: 7
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie -9 (f5)
Zombie -9 (g6)
Zombie -9 (h6)
Zombie (h8)
Zombie (h9)
Corruption corpse -16(Ban Lu), -12 (Leng) -9 (Ziang) (total damage: -37) (g5)
Corruption corpse (g3)
Corruption corpse (i4)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
zombiesinmypants.jpg
[/sblock]

The warriors assault on the wicked zombies probes devastating, four of the corpses crumbles down to pieces under the attacks of Shen Rui, Wang Chi, Kaoru and Koryo. Shen’s spear thrust into one of the cadaver’s chest, breaking it’s spine; the soldier’s jian cuts the zombie in almost two halves, the cut starting from the head and ending under the chest. Koryo’s daos sing in the air, like thunder. When the veteran warrior ends his attacks, the zombie falls in four pieces. Kaoru’s blast of chi kun explodes the zombie’s head in a spray of rotten flesh and bone: the undead tumbles a few steps and falls still. Leng thrust his jian into the abdomen of the corrupted undead, spilling it’s rotten guts, but the injure starts to close again quickly. Aiming at that abomination, the priest shoots a jet of divine flames, searing the creature, and preventing it to regenerate.
The alchemist calls forth to the knowledge of the arcane scroll he found, and when he pronounced the magical words, a pillar of fire descends into the fray, burning the undeads!
The stench of grave that emanates from the three corrupted corpses makes the eyes cry and feeble the minds of the ones that are alive. Two zombies move with tumbles, and crowd around Leng, trying to immobilize him. (14 and 8 ) One of the corpses grasp Leng by the sword hand, and grapples him, the other is evaded by the warrior.
Another zombie approaches from behind Wang, and grapples him as well (roll). The remaining zombies move clumsy around the battlefield, unable to take a target.
The corruption corpse steps forward delivering a slam to Leng, which bounces harmlessly against the now armoured chest of Leng. Leng can feel the stench of the corruption corpse. (-5 to attacks if adjacent to the Cc.)
The other corruption corpses stick their hands in their abdomens, taking out a a black glob of necrotic filth, and throwing them to Ban Lu and Kaoru. The necrotic energy hit both warriors, delivering an intense pain.
(11 necrotic dmg to Kaoru, and 13 to Ban Lu, roll )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases