Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang aims and shoots another bolt into the undead. Shortly after, he throws a small pellet at Ban Lu. It releases a gas with healing properties.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Aggravating Force (1d20+7=17, 1d8+4=12)
If it hits AC, next attack vs the enemy gains a +2 to hit bonus
(attack against nearest still attacking undead)

Minor: Restorative Formula (1d6=1)
Ban Lu can spend a healing Surge and add 1 to the HP regained

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 1/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

As the gas from Ziang's pellet wafts over Ban Lu he seems to stand taller and his expression grows more fierce.

OOC: Taking healing surge, thanks WD!

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Initiative & status]
Koryo: 24 (-30)
Leng: 24 (-8)
Shen Rui: 20
Wang Chi: 8
Kaoru: 8 (-11)
Ban Lu: 7 (-21)
Ziang yu 6
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie Destroyed
Zombie (f5) Destroyed
Zombie (g6) Destroyed Ban lu
Zombie (f8) -9 Ziang -10 Ban Lu
Zombie (g8) Destroyed Ban Lu
Zombie (h8) Destroyed
Corruption corpse Destroyed
Corruption corpse (g3) Destroyed
Corruption corpse (i4) -13 Ban Lu immobilized Pushed where?
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
zombiesinmypants.jpg
[/sblock]

Koryo executes a graceful move, and tear apart most of the Corruption corpse's body, letting the head hanging from a rotten piece of flesh.
Leng's blow goes through one of the zombies and catches the other, bringing the last down, as it crumbles to pieces.
Shen waits for a better time to act.
Wang channels divine energy through his jian, and with a skilful cut, let's his worthless opponent highly damaged.
The mystic Kaoru reinforces Kory's spirit with his own Chi, and attempts to strike one of the foul undead with the same energy, but his mind is confused and he loses his focus.
The monk takes his staff, fixes his stern gaze in a spot, and moves through the battlefield, taking a slam of one of the zombies, but not caring much. When Ban Lu reaches his spot, he makes quick gestures with his hands as he prays a low prayer, his voice becoming louder and louder, until he shouts the last word, unleashing a torrent of radiant energy that sears and destroys most of the remaining undead, and roots in place the corruption corpse left.
After the blast, only one Zombie is standing, the still corruption corpse, and the barely standing one, in front of Koryo. Ziang solves the situation, ending the existence of that one with a well placed bolt. The creature explodes in necrotic filth! The blast catches Koryo who is standing next to it
The only moving undead tries to hit Wang, but is deflected by the soldier's armour.
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry all for the delay, many actions in this battle.

Rolls details:
Zombies’s AoO vs Ban Lu: 17 attck for 8 dmg
Ban Lu Turn undead (catches all but one zombie roll) for 13 dmg and 5 for the one that missed. Immobilized all save f8
CC death Burst vs Koryo: 22 for 12 dmg Ouch, I'll take that healing surge.
Zombie whacks on Wang: MISS
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Leng, heartened by seeing most of the restless dead released from their torment in a flash of holy light, charges the last one. With a wordless cry, he unleashes his chi in a palm strike to the chest of the walking corpse, sending it tumbling to the ground.

ooc: charge to H5, using shield bash at the end of it: crit for 14 damage, and CC is pushed to I3 and knocked prone.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Koryo silences the pain from the necrotic explosion with inner strenght. He studies the last zombie for a second while coiling on himself, his torso twisted backwards, one leg extended forward, the other flexed low. Then he springs forward in a whirling motion, wielding his twin blades in a vortex raging on the vile creature with such strenght to raise it from the ground.

[sblock=actions]minor: quarry Cc;move to H3; standard:Two-fanged strike vs Cc:22 vs AC, 10 dmg; and 28 vs AC, 9 dmg(including +2 for prone)[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Koryo, human ranger 3
Init:+3 Speed:6 Insight:13 Perception:18
AC:15 For:17 Ref:15 Will:14
Hp:23/39 Surge:9 Surges/d:6/7
Basic/opportunity attack: +1 longsword +10,1d8+6 dmg
Powers: Twin strike, hit and run, careful attack
Two-fanged strike, Unbalancing parry, Channel Chi, Disrupting strike
Jaws of the wolf[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang curses, as his next bolt fails to hit.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Aggravating Force (1d20+7=9, 1d8+4=5)

Minor:? (How many HP has Koryo left? He lsts himself 23.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 1/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc: O_O Yes I did!! I mean... I understand I did not post a note saying I would but... I just thought it was implicit that I would! (the ministats sblock shows that)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases