Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ust the time to relaxes his muscles for a second, and Koryo is ready to spin his blades around again.

ooc: Initiative: 20
Koryo will spend two surges to be back at full hp.

[sblock=ministats]Koryo, human ranger 3
Init:+3 Speed:6 Insight:13 Perception:18
AC:15 For:17 Ref:15 Will:14
Hp:39/39 Surge:9 Surges/d:4/7
Basic/opportunity attack: +1 longsword +10,1d8+6 dmg
Powers: Twin strike, hit and run, careful attack
Two-fanged strike, Unbalancing parry, Channel Chi, Disrupting strike
Jaws of the wolf[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Seems our good Shen Rui is not around any more. I'll npc him for now. Note also that I took the liberty to use your healing surges to restore your health as I saw fit. Make the corrections you wish, please. Oh and post your actions now!
[sblock=INITIATIVES]
Master Jien's evil copy 24 (unharmed)
Leng: 22 (unharmed) [I took 1 surge]
Koryo: 20 (unharmed)
Wang Chi: 22
Kaoru: 22 (-2) [I took 1 surge]
Shen Rui: 20
Ban Lu: 17 (unharmed) [I took 2 surge]
Ziang yu 15 (unharmed)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Black Ooze Master]AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 20, Will 14[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
zombiesinmypants.jpg
[/sblock]
The evil master Jien springs in action, advances next to Ban Lu, but then proceeds to Leng! The creature takes a leap into the air, a spin, and performs a wide arc kick, that Leng, more to his own surprise, stops harmlessly with his bare hand. The irate creature lands next to his target, standing in another stance, this one similar to on of Kaoru. A red glow starts to take shape around his hands.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Leng responds immediately, roaring a challenge before swinging his jian with all his might in a clumsy stroke that the evil master easily avoids.

[sblock=actions]Crushing surge, hits AC 12 for 6 damage. Presumably misses, but he's marked anyway.[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

The imperial soldier closes on the dark sipirit, his jian blazing. "You evil ends today!"He stabs fiercely at their common foe.

[sblock=OOC]
Move action to move one square north-west
Minor action: Divine Challenge. Any attack that does not include Wang, the bad guy has a -2 and takes 5 hp radiant damage
Attack with Righteous Smite (encounter lvl 3)
18 to hit.
If that hits, he takes 18 damage and the whole party gains 7 temporary HP
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]We should probably make up our minds which mark to use on him, since divine challenge overwrites Leng's mark. Divine challenge automatically does damage if it triggers, whereas combat challenge needs an attack to hit, but has better average damage (assuming no resists/vulnerabilities), and discourages shifting, too. Without knowing what this guy's AC is, it's hard to say which is better. But we should keep them both in mind.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang launches another rune enscribed bolt. He hits the evil (possessed?) Jien. The burning fire also engulfs his companions, giving fire to their attacks.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2130712/Fiery Infusion (1d20+7=25, 1d8+4=10)
Trying to catch the enemy and our melee guys.

Each ally in the burst deals 2 extra fire damage whenever he or she hits with a melee attack

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru looked on with disgust at the mockery of the master he has known for many years. "You are not him," the monk declared, "you are naught but a dark dream, and so you shall return to be." Kaoru let loose with a projection of chi, hitting the blackened master fully in the head, causing him to stumble about.

[sblock=OOC] OOC: Minor action: Curse on Jien. Standard action: Curse of the Dark Dream, to hit vs. will, 1d20+6=18 - hit ! Damage: 3d8+5+1d6=25, effect: Can slide him 3 squares (Slide him to E6) . Move action: Move to I2, gain concealment.

Curse of the Dark Dream Warlock (Fey) Attack 1
You inflict a waking nightmare upon your enemy so that he can no longer tell what is real and what exists only in his mind. Under its influence he staggers about, trying to avoid falling from imaginary heights or stepping on unreal serpents.
Daily ✦ Arcane, Charm, Implement, Psychic
Standard Action Ranged 10

Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. Will
Hit: 3d8 + Charisma modifier psychic damage, and you slide the target 3 squares.
Sustain Minor: You slide the target 1 square, whether you hit or miss (save ends).
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Koryo moves fast and attacks with two diagonal, parallel slashes the morphing demon. His strikes are shallow, though. Not so the subsequent ones, that rip through flesh and bone... or at least, through what would be flesh and bone if the opponent was human. The warrior then takes a low stance that somehow resembles that of a cat hunting his prey, ready for any movement.

[sblock=actions]move to f4; minor:quarry M; standard :twin strike(with flanking) 22 vs AC, 4 dmg; and 17 vs Ac, 4 dmg. then, Action point: two fanged strike (with flanking and action surge): CRIT for 19 dmg(see below for extra dmg), and 30 vs AC for 9 dmg, plus 2 dmg if both attacks hit (which they should, so 30 dmg total)
crit extra damage[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Koryo, human ranger 3
Init:+3 Speed:6 Insight:13 Perception:18
AC:15 For:17 Ref:15 Will:14
Hp:39/39 Surge:9 Surges/d:4/7
Basic/opportunity attack: +1 longsword +10,1d8+6 dmg
Powers: Twin strike, hit and run, careful attack
Two-fanged strike, Unbalancing parry, Channel Chi, Disrupting strike
Jaws of the wolf[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads