Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Leng a Wang blades are deflected by the evil Jien's bare hands, the demon laughing as he does so.

The retired black veil assassin displays an amazing set of moves, his daos swinging in the air, cutting him several times. Although his cuts seemed deep enough, the creature doesn't seem as affected as it should have been. (You have discovered a property of this creature, it reduces normal damage in 3, so you produced 23 hp instead of 30)

Kaoru concentrates his Chi, and a launches his attack. His technique proves effective, the energy bolt hits the evil master in the face, turning in into a black puddle for an instant, as the creature stumbles back. The angry face of master Jien appears again a few seconds later.

Shen, furious at the mockery of Master Jien, moves to flanking position and pierces the monster with his spear! His heroic actions inspire Leng to fight the creature with renewed courage.

The priest shoots a ray of divine radiance, but due to the creature's recoil, it fails to hit.

The alchemist takes aim, and strikes the evil Jien with the rune inscribed bolt in the forehead. The creature, confused, pokes it out of the skull and looks at it curiously before it explodes, engulfing him in flames!

The furious veil demon turns to face Shen, who stroke him, and deliver a quick succession of punches and a finishing kick.

[sblock=INITIATIVES]
Master Jien's evil copy 24 (-25, -10, -23, -10)
Leng: 22 (unharmed) [I took 1 surge]
Koryo: 20 (unharmed)
Wang Chi: 22
Kaoru: 22 (-2) [I took 1 surge]
Shen Rui: 20 (-16)
Ban Lu: 17 (unharmed) [I took 2 surge]
Ziang yu 15 (unharmed)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Black Ooze Master]AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 20, Will 14. Resists first 3 dmg from physical attacks[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Shen Rui Warlord favor: Hit! Grants +3 attack bonus to Leng
Master Jien double attack: Hit!
So: Leng has a+3 attack bonus, and Leng, Shen and Wang have a +2 fire dmg bonus.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Don't forget Evil Jiem was divine challenged.

Leng takes another big swing, and it's another big miss. Leng's brown face grows crimson with frustration.

ooc: natural 2. Sigh. Don't mark him; let the divine challenge stick.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I didn't proceed with the divine challenge, since you didn't decide which mark should take effect. Covaithe mentioned that early, but none of the other players said anything about the matter.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: For the updated map, remember that Kaoru moved Evil Jien to E6, and I moved to I2. Also, he will need to make a save against my power to move him every turn. So, if he didn't save, and anyone wants him moved somewhere, just post it and Kaoru will move him :)

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

Wang Chi, seeing Shen's pain, calls upon his skills, and his bonds with healing spirits, as he once more assaults the dark master.

[sblock=OOC]17 to hit, 22 damage
Even if he misses, Shen can spend a healing surge[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang launches another rune inscribed bolt. But now, luck isn't on his side. With a nearly reflexive movement, he draws something new...

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Reload
Standard: Aggrevating Force (1d20+7=19, 1d8+4=7) miss :(
Minor: Reload

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formula, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restorative Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru let loose with a blast of chi that he watched harmlessly arc into the sky. Muttering under his breath, the monk moved again, looking for cover and concealment.

[sblock=ooc]OOC: Standard action: Eldritch blast (chi): Cha vs. reflex 1d20+6=10 - miss, Minor action: attempt to move evil jien whenever people dictate, assuming he didn't make save, Move action: Move from I2 to M3[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases