Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:Sorry. My connection was down for a few days. It seems to be back but it's still a bit uncertain...

Koryo is not particularly pleased at the result of his attack. He observes the enemy for a few seconds, then launches a softer one to try the demon's defenses.

ooc: twin strike, 26 vs AC, 8 dmg and 32 vs AC, 9 dmg

Scotley

Hero
ooc:Sorry. My connection was down for a few days. It seems to be back but it's still a bit uncertain...

OOC: Do you have ComCast too? I've been without service for over a week. Now I'm trying to play catchup. Post tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The evil copy deflects the attacks, its unmatched reflexes dodge the blows from Shen, Wang and Leng, just Koryo cuts him with his dance of daos. Each cut spills a black substance that burns the grass where it falls. Kaoru, Ban Lu and Ziang Yu tried to strike the evil creature down, but it's thick armour, and sharp moves, prevent them from finding their mark.
Shen Focus a moment, and regains some vitality thanks to Wang.
Master Jien's evil copy changes his stance, he crouches back, and then forth, towards Leng. When the warrior was expecting a punch, the shape of the creature blurs, and banishes in a cloud of purple smoke and ghostly shapes, that pass through him. In that moment, Leng sees images on his mind. He watches people been massacred, villages burned down to ashes, he hears the pain scream of women and children... Chaos and death everywhere he turned. The illusion dissipates, but Leng's mind is so shaken, he can even move! The ghostly and gaseous form of the creature materializes behind Leng, smiling wickedly, and just in that moment, a rune of brilliant energy takes shape in his forehead, shining with radiant energy, and burning him. The creature screeches in agony. Wang notices his divine mark damaged the creature quite a lot.

OOC: Keia, Roll INT or WIS for Kaoru, whichever is higher. Also you get to move the red star 1 square.

[sblock=INITIATIVES]
Master Jien's evil copy 24 (-25, -10, -23, -10, -11, -10; Marked by Wang)
Leng: 22 (-8; Paralysed UEONT) [Took 1 surge]
Koryo: 20 (unharmed)
Wang Chi: 22
Kaoru: 22 (-2) [Took 1 surge]
Shen Rui: 20 (-9) [Took 1 surge]
Ban Lu: 17 (unharmed) [I took 2 surge]
Ziang yu 15 (unharmed)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Black Ooze Master: 1 more thingy discovered]AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 20, Will 14. Resists first 3 dmg from physical attacks, Vulnerable to Radiant Damage 5[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Master Jien ghostly visage.: Hit! for 8 Psy dmg, Leng is paralysed until the end of evil Jien next turn.
Evil Jien Save Against Curse of the Dark Dream Not saved
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
zombiesinmypants.jpg
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

The Priest calls upon his divine power (1d20+5=24) once more and finally gets it right as a burning column of light (2d10+5=17) engulfs the foe. Its brilliance burns and hinders the demon’s defense for a short time.

[sblock=Wang Chi]You gain combat advantage until Ban Lu's next turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=Voda]I decided to bring out the big guns, note that this is a radiant attack.

Daunting Light Level 3
A burning column of light engulfs your foe. Its brilliance burns and hinders your foe’s defense for a short time.
Encounter ✦ Divine, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action Ranged 10
Target: One creature
Attack: Wisdom vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d10 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage.
Effect: One ally you can see gains combat advantage against the target until the end of your next turn.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases