Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang launches another rune inscribed bolt. Like in th fights before, he seems to be cursed to miss

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Aggrevating Force (1d20+7=14, 1d8+4=8) miss :(
Minor: Reload

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formula, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restorative Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Both the priest and the soldier hit the evasive creature, which recoils, apparently shocked by the fact that it's being hit.

Still waiting for Keia and Atanotatos

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I should have told you, but the roll is for the end of the encounter. Depending on the duration of the combat, everyone is going to get one.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru maintained his concentration on the dark dream that he hoped the evil master was still experiencing. Unfortunately, that concentration came at a price, as the young monk failed to target his blast of chi correctly yet again.

[sblock]OOC: Minor: Sustain. Standard: Eldritcih Blast - 1d20+6=7 -miss. Move: to H2. Not moving the evil master this turn.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Koryo sidesteps again to attack the monster from a blind spot, and again assaults it with a double slash, of which the first is meant to take away its balance, and the second to strike it.

[sblock=Actions]move to D5; standard: Twin strike: 13 vs AC, 8 dmg; 26 vs AC, 10 dmg[/sblock]

ooc: sorry for the long wait. I'm thinking I'll wait for a nice bonus to hit before dropping my daily here...

Voda Vosa

First Post
NOTE: Read the status block to avoid confusions.

Paralysed, Leng can't but to watch the heroes of Singing Spring assault the creature hard, which fills him with strength to fight the effects of the evil master's tactic.
The veteran ex-assassin wields it's past tactic again, proving effective again, as the blade cuts the side of the armoured foe.
The priest calls upon the power of the gods, and his prays are heard, as the clouds disperse and a column of holy light bathes the evil Master Jien. The creature is burnt, his skin smokes and his face changes, fangs sprouts from his face, his eyes become larger and spherical, as it screams in pain.
Seeing the breach in the defences of the evil demon, Wang connects a solid cut, with his blade shining in divine energy.
Kaoru's chi energy ray makes the earth next to the creature to explode in a harmless shower of dirt and grass.
Ziang's bolt buries in the wood of the hoses behind, with a soundly "thud"
The evil creature turns to face Wang with his savage face, like a cat that turns and attacks in a blink, the demon spins, delivering a low kick to thrash Wang. The soldier is hit, and as he falls forward the still spinning creature finish his stance with an open palm hit to Wang's chest. The righteous soldier flew away several feat before meeting to ground again.

Free from the effects of the mental assault, Leng delivers a heavy blow on the evil copy of his master. Now that the face is transfigured, he doesn't hesitate in his attacks.

Leng: Roll Int or Wis Check
[sblock=INITIATIVES]
Master Jien's evil copy 24 (-25, -10, -23, -10, -11, -10, -7, -5, 17, -23; Marked by Wang BLOODIED)
Leng: 22 (-8) [Took 1 surge]
Koryo: 20 (unharmed)
Wang Chi: 22 (- , drop backwards
Kaoru: 22 (-2) [Took 1 surge]
Shen Rui: 20 (-9) [Took 1 surge]
Ban Lu: 17 (unharmed) [I took 2 surge]
Ziang yu 15 (unharmed)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Black Ooze Master]AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 20, Will 14. Resists first 3 dmg from physical attacks, Vulnerable to Radiant Damage 5[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Master Jien whirlwind stance: Hit! for 11 dmg, Wang is pushed 3 squares and has fallen to the ground.
Evil Jien Save Against Curse of the Dark Dream Not saved

zombiesinmypants.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases