Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru focused, the evil master was picking apart his brothers and their new companions, and he needed to act decisively. His arms outstretched, Kaoru guided a fiery blast into the evil master.

[sblock=OOC]Standard action: Attack with Witchfire - 1d20+7=27 - Critical hit. Damage is 17 fire, plus Damage (1d6+1d6=12) (1d6 from pact dagger +1, 1d6 from Warlock curse for a total of 29 damage. In addition, Evil master takes a penalty of -4 to all attacks until end of Kaoru's next turn. Minor: Not moving the evil master at the moment.

PHB I said:
Witchfire Warlock (Fey) Attack 1
From the mystic energy of the Feywild, you draw a brilliant white flame and set it in your enemy’s mind and body. Rivulets of argent fire stream up into the air from his eyes, mouth, and hands; agony disrupts his very thoughts.Encounter ✦ Arcane, Fire, Implement
Standard Action Ranged 10

Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d6 + Charisma modifier fire damage, and the target takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
Fey Pact: The penalty to attack rolls is equal to 2 + your Intelligence modifier.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

A brilliant ray of light lances out from the monk toward the evil foe, but the demon is able to dodge the radiance (1d20+5=18). Eager to do some good, Ban Lu utters a short prayer on Leng's behalf and he is wreathed in a golden radiance that knits his wounds.

OOC: Healing word on Leng, he can use a healing surge at +4.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ziang quickly launches another rune inscribed bolt. Like in the fights before, he seems to be cursed to miss. And i becomes worse...

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Aggrevating Force (1d20+7=9, 1d8+4=9) miss :( again!!!
Minor: Reload

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formula, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restorative Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The imperial soldier counter-attacks with demolishing strength, the creature back-pedal a few steps before it's engulfed by a huge torrent of Chi energy! Kaoru's concentration and training gave fruits, and he unleashed a terribly destructive force!
Somehow, the heavily injured beast manages to avoid being hit by Ziang and Ban Lu, as they use their combined forces in a ranged assault.
Shen Rui thrust his spear into the foul fiend, but it's tip is deflected by the black armour.
Leng and Koryo combine their attacks too, but only manages to damage him slightly.

The creature closes his eyes for a moment, and open them at the same moment he outstretches his arms and shouts. A pulse of energy flows from him, dark and corrupt energy! Koryo, Shen, Leng and Wang are caught in the burst, feeling weakened and drained of their energy, while the creature seems to have "refilled" the holes and cuts it got.

OOC: Ban Lu, make a wisdom or intelligence check
[sblock=INITIATIVES]
Master Jien's evil copy 24 (-25, -10, -23, -10, -11, -10, -7, -5, 17, -23, -29, -9. -2, -4;+18 Marked by Wang BLOODIED)
Leng: 22 (-8, -9) [Took 1 surge]
Koryo: 20 (-9)
Wang Chi: 22 (-9)
Kaoru: 22 (-2) [Took 1 surge]
Shen Rui: 20 (-9, -9) [Took 1 surge]
Ban Lu: 17 (unharmed) [I took 2 surge]
Ziang yu 15 (unharmed)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Black Ooze Master]AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 20, Will 14. Resists first 3 dmg from physical attacks, Vulnerable to Radiant Damage 5[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"It's cursed..." Ziang nearly screams, as he desperately fires another bolt. This one... strikes the masters head!!!

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Aggrevating Force (1d20+7=27, 1d8+4=12)
next attack of ally vs enemy gets +2 to hit
Minor: Reload

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formula, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire, Fiery Infusion
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restorative Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Yes I saw it. I just forgot to erase the OOC comment =P. It has no effect for the fight, either succeed or not. All will be clear later. I think =)
Edited the post above, feel free to post new actions for this round. (Except for WD who has already done so.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases