Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru looked on in astonishment as the evil black one healed himself. With little else in the tank, Kaoru levelled his hands and focused his Chi once more, blasting the evil one.

[Sblock=OOC][ooc: Eldritch blast Attack of 1d20+7=22 - hit; Damage of 1d8+6+1d6=13[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

OOC: Wisdom check (1d20+4=9)

Frustrated by their implacable foe's ability to heal the damage they have done, Ban Lu calls upon his most powerful remaining attack (1d20+5=16). A burst of divine radiance sears (3d8+5=22) the demon and overcomes its will and leaving it vulnerable to further attacks.

OOC: [sblock]Cascade of Light Cleric Attack 1
A burst of divine radiance sears your foe.
Daily ✦ Divine, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action Ranged 10
Target: One creature
Attack: Wisdom vs. Will
Hit: 3d8 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage, and the target gains vulnerability 5 to all your attacks (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target gains no vulnerability.

Note this is a radiant attack! :cool:[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: It took effect in the last round, but I'm waiting for actions for this round. You can see your action in my last post, I edited it with your and Leng's actions.

covaithe

Explorer
The magic armor that Leng received from his master flares for a moment, and the evil twin looks momentarily confused. Leng pounds furiously at the creature again, missing badly and almost hitting Koryo. "Sorry! he calls.

[sblock=ooc]When Leng got hit, use Curseforged Armor daily power: the attacker takes -2 to attack rolls (save ends), and once he saves, he takes -1 to attack rolls (save ends).

On this turn, Leng moves to flank again if needed, and uses Crushing surge: natural 1 misses.

On a related note, Voda, Leng hit with crushing surge last round, and so should have had 4 temp HP. So I think maybe he should have only taken 4 damage, not 8? I don't know the details of the power, of course.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ban Lu's attack, combined with Kaoru's chi assault, hit the evil one in the face, then in the back, blasting away big portions of it's armour and corrupt flesh.
The creature stood still for a few seconds that seemed like hours, before kneeling to his right knee. The transformed face of the horrible copy, morphed back to normal, before collapsing to the ground.
As everyone relaxed their tense muscles, the creature became all black, and a small puddle of black ooze began to form next to the defeated fined. The corpse became clearer until it revealed an old man, in an imperial set of armour, a soldier perhaps. The black puddle started trembling, and producing vapours, and all the sudden it disintegrate in a puff of black smoke.
You all stand silent staring at the corpse for a few moments.

OOC: Final battle is over! Feel free to rp your characters reactions.

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

The young soldier sighs in relief, thanking the gods for this hard-fought victory. He smiles as he looks around his friends. "Is anyone hurt sorely?"

Remove ads