Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=L K S]
Sorry for the confusions Covaithe.
Initiatives so far:
22 Kaoru Airhead
14 Lucky Leng
12 Shen Rui
(I’ll assume Shen Rui moves and use his power first for “coolness” sake.)

Kaoru Airhead channels the nature energy and his own chi, in the shape of an energy sphere that takes the man holding Mei Fu in the back. The bandit screams in pain, and pieces of his burned clothes fall, to leave his burned back flesh exposed.

Shen Rui rushes to the attackers, while encouraging Lucky Leng to move faster. Lucky sprint forward at incredible speed, jumping obstacles and leaping down to avoid the tree’s branches. He takes a mighty blow but misses his main attack, but with a spin, he lunch a kick that hits the bandit in the right side of the abdomen. The man fly a short distance to the left and remain in the ground not moving. Shen Rui follows his brother but it’s not able to get there yet.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ziang Yu]
Great! You find a clue in that old town, for the possible location of another knowledge scroll. That was a dusty town, in the middle of the Great Plains, that lived primary of the fishing in the Lake. You arrived there on foot, but your bags were full of gold. Your intelligence allowed you to convince the town’s elder to reveal you the secret for some alchemist job. You prepared healing oil for the old man, whose bone pain was crippling him. So thankful he was that he gave you a horse and a map. The map pointed out the location of a mining town, Iron Hills town, near which a cave lies, hidden in the mountains. The elder told you the cave was the lair of a terrible beast, a Lizard Demon. You didn’t worry at first, thinking some black powder would do the trick, and started your journey to Iron Hills.
You traveled day and night, stopping in the towns you found on your way. N After a week or so of travel, the shape of the Iron Mountains picture in the horizon. You encourage your horse to walk faster.
The monumental Iron Mountains are now at your sight, spectacular craft of nature. But Iron Hills town is no where to be found.
The sun started to hide behind the pointy peaks of the mountains, and the darkness gained terrain. As the sun disappeared completely behind the mountains, you noted some lights ahead, small and shy, of orange color, dancing in the total darkness, like a candle dancing to the wind in a dark room. Ironically, now that you can’t see anything, you can see the most important thing for you at this point. Meditating about such paradox, you didn’t quite understand the meaning of the “thung” noise you heard. After some reflection you thought it could be a bow string. The confirmation of your thoughts came in the shape of an arrow, going through your horse’s neck. The beast emitted a sonorous pain neigh and fell to the ground. You were thrown forward by the inertia, and quickly stud up to hear someone’s proclamation. “Your life is forfeit for your crimes against Lord Ku Fon, sorcerer!”
You couldn’t but to think “I’m not a sorcerer!” but your internal profession debate was over when another arrow passed hissing next to your ears.
You look to the lights of the town, now just at 200 meters or less, and hear the footsteps of the killers, as they advance in the night, with death in their eyes.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Leng, Kaoru, DM]

"Well done Leng." Shen rushes forward to the other bandit. He swings his gun wildly, shocking himself at his lack of restraint. He mentally scolds himself and steels his mind for his next attack.

Warlords Favor (1d20+7=8, 2d8+8=17)

ooc: I totally forgot about the warlord feat I took with gives allies a bonus to their damage equal to my Int mod (+2)

Attack using Warlord's Favor. Target ally (leng) gains +3 to their damage rolls until the end of my next turn. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM]
Just my luck, Ziang thinks. Some ignorants who cannot tell the difference between a sorcerer and a man of Science!

He takes a look around and tries to hear where the enemies are. With drawn crossbow, he (if they are still far away) goes prone behind the dead horse, readying a special bolt.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Ziang Yu]
You hear at least five men, they are coming from the opposite direction of the town. You hear a pair of bow string stretching, and three sharp weapon's unsheat noise, but you can see anything in the dark night without moon.[/sblock]

[sblock= Wang Chi]
You hear a shout in the distance, and a horse's pain neigh. The noise came from about 200 meters away from the gate, but th moonless night doesn't allow you to see nothing.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM]
They know where I am, and my melee skills are less than high. I have to bring some light into this, Ziang thinks, as he draws, ignites and thows a sunrod in the direction he heard them. Don't knowing the distance, he just throw as far as he can.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Ziang Yu]
The sunrod flyes until it falls in the grass. You see a man passing by over it, at about 60 feets. His head is covered with a hood and he wields a jian in one hand, and a dagger in the other. Then another hooded man walks over the lighted zone, that one carries a bow. You hear the others and see the shades. They are moving together.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM]
Ok, I will give the group a fiery surprise, Ziang thinks, as he draws a flsk that contains an explosive admixture and throws it at the group.
ooc: Scorching burst at the group, if they are in the 50 ft range.
+5 vs reflex, 1d6+4 fire damage in 1 burst.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=Leng, Shen, DM]
As the bandit falls down, for a moment Kaoru seems to struggle, as if something is distracting him, then he controls himself and closes upon the bandit. Green flames blazing in his eyes, he points at him, slowly smiles and mutter "You shall be next. Burn", and another sizzling bolt of green energy strikes from his hand.
[sblock=ooc]Move action to get just a little bit closer (4 squares away from him), then minor action: curse and then same attack: 10 to hit, 19 damage. Duh, a real shame that it is hardly going to hit[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=K L S]
Kaoru’s bolt of energy goes cracking and hits the ground behind the bandit, creating a big cloud of dirt, making the earth meet the air.
The bandit wielding the spear opens his eyes wide, when his partner is dispatched. He thrust his spear in Lucky Leng’s shoulder, making a nasty pierce. Shen Rui rushes to help his brother, but his blow goes wide. The baker runs to his daughter side, letting his guard off. The armed criminal sees the chance, and hit the man’s leg with the spear. The baker closes his eyes in pain, but says nothing. He takes her daughter and escape a few meters away.

[sblock= Combat]
22 Kaoru Airhead
16 Bandit S
14 Lucky Leng
12 Shen Rui
10 Baker and Mei Fu

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1714769/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1714764/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1714773/
Boy this guy has good rolls. I wish I had those rolls with my characters.
[/sblock] [/sblock]

[sblock=Ziang Yu]
The fire lights the scene, and two of the men are caught by the fires, but the others where out of the burst range. You hear the arrows singing in the air, two of them stick in the horse dead body, the others fly over your head. You hear another unsheathe sound, and the footsteps get closer. You can see one of the assailants about 15 feet from you, jian in hand. [/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

[sblock=DM]

"Bo Cho! Awaken! There seems to be trouble!" Wang taps the other guard's shoulder before readying his quiang and moving cautiously towards the source of the disturbance. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases