Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Wang Chi]
Bo Cho awakes. He was up to make a joke, but seeing your serious face made him cut his comment before it began.
You two take some cautioned steps forward, Bo Cho holding a torch. Suddenly, you hear and see an explosion at 150 meters from your current position.
Bo Cho takes a step back, and looks at you with fear in his wide opened eyes.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=K L S]
The bandit receives the impact in his chest. Cloth and blood fly from his midsection, but after that he is still standing firm. The bandit forgets about Lucky Leng or Shen Rui and Rushes to Kaoru, lunching a fierce attack with his spear. The weapon transposes the green mist to caught Kaoru on his leg.

Next: Lucky Leng[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=KLS]ooc: Yikes, I go to sleep for a few hours, and things start moving! Don't Leng and Shen get opportunity attacks here? Remember Leng is (technically) a fighter, and has the ability to interrupt movements on a successful OA. Thus, he might not have been able to reach Kaoru.

I've got to go off to work now, but look for a post with actual rolls in it in an hour or two.[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi
[sblock=DM] Just like in my dream, Wang thinks. But Bo looks afraid, and I would not shame him. He makes up his mind. "Go sound the alarm gong, Bo. I shall see if anyone needs help!" With that, he raises his quiang and moves quickly but cautously towards the disturbance.

OOC: Taking a double move action, longspear ready[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM]
Without further delay, Ziang fires the specally treated bolt at the assailant, but the bolt misses it's target...
In his beginning panic and adrenalin surge, he throws his most caustic mixture into the man's way, causing an wall of acid to form...

[sblock=OOC]
Aggravating Force (crossbow) (to hit, damage) (1d20+7=11, 1d8+4=7) :(
AP: Using Caustic Rampart daily. Wall directly before the foe. He takes 1d6+4 acid damage, if he starts adjacent to the wall (what he will do, barring out of turn movement. +2 to all defenses for this round.
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Wang Chi]
Bo Cho sighed in relief and turn to run back to the village. You keep running towards the place where the sounds came.
Another explosion. This time a greenish light followed by the screams of a man. You tight your step, and the shadows of the night take shape. You see a man, clutched behind a horse corpse. He has a crossbow behind him and is actually working with something you can’t determine at the distance. About 15 feets from him, you see a man, running with a jian in hand. Behind that man, is yet another, the one screaming, in the middle of a bizarre wall of acid gas.
Behind the wall, your trained eyes note another three man, armed with bows, shooting at the man behind the horse.

Check the map “Troubles in the night” and roll initiative
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ziang Yu]
The screams of the man tells you that the acid fumes are doing their job.
The general light of the scene lets you see more clearly now.
There is a man you didn’t notice so far, that is closer to you that the one caught by the wall, and is running directly to you. You hear the arrows hitting the dead carcass of the horse.
You also hear foot steps from behind, with the sound of a metallic armor. You turn to see yet another man, wielding a spear, coming from the town.

Check the map “Troubles in the night” and roll initiative
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM]
[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1715640/Did I lost my Action Point? Could I even used it, not in the round system? I'm good either way.

Initiative (1d20+1=21)

Now, now comes the natural 20 :eek:

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Covaithe]
OOC: Woops! I completely missed your first post! :p Since the bandit is quite far from you he can move without taking any AoO from you, and Shen is still some squares away. He also has a long spear with reach, that allow him to get easily in place for the attack. I promise that the next map will have letters and numbers in the rows and the columns to avoid this kind of situations. Sorry for my lack of awareness :D [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases