PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Halford

First Post
"Ha! Stab me!" Snarls Dair angrily.

He is soon engaged in a thorough search of the bodies for anything of value, again he even strips the creatures of their clothing and attempts to hide it in a convenient nook - not worth carrying, but it might fetch a few coppers if he picks it up on the way back, and Dair's never turned his nose up at a copper coin. As he sets to work he says,

"Tie the Orc up heal and interrogate. Heal me to." He snaps irritably, evidently still irked to have been stabbed.

Phoenix8008

First Post
As the party is dealing with the after effects of the battle, the dog nearby returns to whining quietly along the side wall of the chamber. The group also sees a light coming up the path which they had just followed themselves. It appears to be a human carrying a torch in one hand and a quarterstaff in the other. He wears a dark blue cloak with golden thread and his honey-blonde hair is medium length. He seems to see your light and approaches more cautiously, calling out "Xir, Dair, Periwinkle, and Kona'i, is that you? I was sent to aid you by Verminar, my name is Peladus Bralc."

Halford

First Post
Dair eyes the newcomer with raw suspicion as he pries the boots of the Orc.

"What password, brandy or rum?" He asks suspicion ringing in his voice.

[sblock=OOC] I'm not bothering to roll bluff for this, just RP fluff, Dair's not a trusting soul.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
The young man grins and approaches more closely, holding wide his arms as he does so.

"The pseudodragon didn't give me a password. My own preference, however, would be for brandy. Have you got any?"

lukfugl

First Post
Kona'i inclines his head towards the man. "You're not an orc or walking dead, that's good enough for me. So welcome, friend. Tell us, what is your specialty?"

[sblock]OOC question, as this is my first adventure on this board... Do we continually upgrade our "character sheet" posts with the XP awards per encounter, or wait until we have enough to level and then record the XP awards that allow the level?[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Dair apparently accepting the newcomer turns back to inspecting the fallen's mouths for valuables. He still remembers finding a gold tooth and he's not about to let another one slip past him.

[SBLOCK=Welcome aboard 'Nock] Welcome to the group btw 'Nock, Dair won't say it but I will.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
"Thank you. I guess, from the description Verminar gave me, you'd be Kona'i. That must mean that the tall one is Xir, and the Keeper of the Password is Dair. And this charming young lady must, of course, be Periwinkle."

He bows extravagantly to her.

"To answer your question, I'm a wizard."

[sblock=OOC]@lukfugl: I normally try to keep my CS updated as I go along. It saves time when it comes to levelling up. It also helps if you include links to the posts where xp and treasure are awarded.

@Halford: Thanks for the welcome. I won't take Dair's attitude personally. :D[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock]OOC question, as this is my first adventure on this board... Do we continually upgrade our "character sheet" posts with the XP awards per encounter, or wait until we have enough to level and then record the XP awards that allow the level?[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Like Boddynock said, its easiest if you update the sheet for each XP you get (and money/items if it's actually divided and passed out at the time. If it's put in the 'group fund' to be sorted and divided later, then you can wait to update your sheet since you don't know exactly how much you are getting. The better referenced your character sheet is, the easier it is for the judges to approve your character when you level up. Like 'nock said, you can use the tags to create a link to the post ...l-character-thread-8.html#post2803294]Phoenix, one of my characters. Scroll down to her character logs and look at her XP log and money/equipment log to see how I do it.

On another note, I'll come back in a bit to post any little treasure that Dair finds. Now I'm gonna have to throw in a gold tooth somewhere along the line just to see if he finds it... ;)[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Boddynock, also make sure that you have the 2 potions of Cure Light Wounds which Verminar would have given Paladus along with the 100 gp retainer fee.

Dair finds 20 gp in a pouch around the Grimlock's neck. (This will be split 4 ways of course, since Paladus wasn't here for that battle yet. He'll get a share from this point on.)[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Dair reluctantly concludes that there is nothing more of value to be found and up turns the purse quickly sorting the coins into four neat piles.

"Lets go."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases