PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
The Captain nods to Dair then looks around to the others while saying, "I'll give you your weapons back, and I'll leave the door unlocked just in case an invasion plows in here overnight. But only if you give me your word that you'll all stay here until I verbally release you or we come under attack. I'll also post a few guards so that if you need anything, they can fetch me or whatever you need. I'll have extra bedrolls brought in if you need it. Get some rest. I need to go check on our defenseve preperations."

covaithe

Explorer
"Okay, if you will promise not to hurt Snoofles when you find him," returns Periwinkle. "He's just a puppy, after all. I'm sure he didn't mean to be bad."

Halford

First Post
"I'll stay for now, but not in the cell. Nearby fine, not in." The halfling conceeds begrudgingly. He sits against the wall beside the cell door and folds his arms huffily, glowering at all and sundry.

Boddynock

First Post
"I still think the portal is the best bet, and I'll just point out that the time we spend here waiting for an attack is time that could be spent repairing Darque's portal so that you can all leave."

Peladus shrugs, then smiles wistfully.

"But since you don't share my view I'll just ask that when you return our weapons, you also return Master Darque's spellbook and pouch. He'd be a valuable ally in the coming fight. Oh, and you do realize that when they attack, they'll be sending in the undead, don't you? Do you have the means to destroy them?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir says nothing to the captain, but settles down. After he has left, he speaks softly. Our task is to rescue Darque. These seek to dissuade us. If he is so willing, we will leave now. If he wishes to wait, so be it.

Boddynock

First Post
Xir says nothing to the captain, but settles down. After he has left, he speaks softly. Our task is to rescue Darque. These seek to dissuade us. If he is so willing, we will leave now. If he wishes to wait, so be it.
"Well, yes, our task is to rescue Darque - but so long as the people of Haven don't hinder us in that task, it would be churlish to refuse our aid to them. And I suspect that we can help both ourselves and them with the same actions."

Phoenix8008

First Post
The Captain just shakes his head in disbelief at Periwinkle's plea to not hurt the 'dog' if they find it. Shortly after that he leaves. A few guards show up a little later bearing your weapons, the staff, and Darque's spellbook along with any other needed accomadations. After that, you are left alone in (and just outside) the cell. Despite the Captain's dire predictions, the 'night' is quiet and you all manage to get some good restful sleep.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir stands from his meditations and lets the spell casters finish their preparations. The gate we seek is with these 'monsters'? Then that is where we must go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases