PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Just getting the thread started. All players please check in here and post links to your characters in first post. I'll post more later to get things rolling.

Next initiatives:
Peladus - 13
Periwinkle - 11
Xir - 8
Kona'i - 7

Dair - Headed back to stay with the Hunter. (Because Halford is gone)

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Having purchased a Signet Ring and had a Continual Flame spell cast upon it at a nearby temple Dair shows up at the given address.

Seeing that he is the first to arrive he looks for a likely spot to conceal himself in until his prospective colleagues arrive. Making sure he has a decent view of the house he settles himself in to watch and wait.

[sblock=OOC] If practical Dair will take a 20 on a hide check for a 33. If he can't take 20 then he gets an 18 url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1686843/]Hide check (1d20+13=18)[/url] Please see my signature for a link to Dair, or if someone can remind me how to put a link into a word like Covaithe has with Periwinkle I'd be happy to do that - I seem to have forgotten.[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle follows Verminar, frowning and clinking uncomfortably in her new chain shirt. "Would it take too long to put his chain shirts in some oil now and then to keep the rust off?" she complains. "If Sister Anemone ever caught me letting her armor get in this icky condition, she'd find the biggest, nastiest thornbush in the fens to whip me with! She'd heal me afterwards, 'cause she's nice, but the time I spilled bookbinding paste on her shield handle, I thought I was going to die."

ooc: Periwinkle bought a chain shirt and a light wooden shield at SRD prices.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Shortly after taking his leave at the tavern, the xeph arrives back at the house that had recently given him so much trouble. His shield was new---a highly polished darkwood affair---but nothing else had changed.

Seeing the others, Xir nodded but said nothing, waiting for Ethic to arrive.

Halford

First Post
Beginning to get a cramp Dair pops out of hiding and saunters over to his new companions giving them each an overlong dubious look before speaking.

"We ready? Lets move."

[sblock=OOC] No offense folks Daith is a little so and so hence the charisma 8...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Just waiting for Wik to check in with Elthic being ready. Also, Halford: is it Daith or Dair? You seem to go back and forth between the two sometimes??

Halford

First Post
[Sblock=Dair] Yes I'm going to have to watch that, its Dair, but I think he was originally going to be Daith. I like Dair more so it really should not be a problem... I hope, lol[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Wik's profile page claims "last activity" from today, but searching his posts, the last one was on 15 July, nearly a month ago. :/

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases