Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Graf

Explorer
Ah. Ok. So I was wrong on two counts then. I thought judge=mod (why? I have no idea...)

So do we have to get an existing moderator (AKA a real mod) to agree to be a mod for us?

Phoenix8008

First Post
So, is it decided the Tavern thread is officially in Daunton?
I was just wondering about that myself earlier, but got busy with other stuff and forgot to ask. I don't know if it was decided anywhere, but it would seem to make sense as Daunton seems to be the center of the "known world". Just about time to start posting in that Tavern, eh?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Yes, the Tavern will be in Daunton, but I think we should start a new thread for the Hanged Man, since characters that were in the mysterious tavern may not actually be used (I know I've switched ideas since then).
Then have a facilitator (a new L4W judge account) create it. :)

Edit: Created a Hanged Man thread w/ the L4W Facilitator account I just created. I'll send the account details to the gmail address so all y'all and take it over and manage it jointly.

Halford

First Post
Well my character is done, and I am far more pleased with him than I expected.

Additionally I decided to make Faun the owner of the Drowned Man Brudd's father. I have made it clear that Brudd gets nothing from this relationship other than the time of day, so let me know if there is a problem with that.

I've also created a Hobgoblin Cleric of Hadeys named Mardan Kraith who is Bacarte's premier loan shark, any objections. Can/Should I add this to the wiki?

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Stonegod any chance of you posting a Drowned Man thread to? I believe a significant proportion of the characters will be starting there, I know I will!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Stonegod any chance of you posting a Drowned Man thread to? I believe a significant proportion of the characters will be starting there, I know I will!
Two tavern thread's are going to split the populace. Not sure if that is a good idea or not. But that's for the facilitators to finalize. I just created the Hanged Man to have something (could make it the same thread since there is a connection of sorts...)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases