Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

renau1g

First Post
Reviewed Siblyx.

renau1g, there's a few issues you have to look at before your PC can be approved.

1. Attacks > Basic Ranged. You put Dex as ability and noted its modifier as +0. It should be +1, but don't you rather want to put Cha there due to Eldritch Blast?

I can't change this I believe it's wired into the coding (unless some of you smart-types can help

10. Please add your poster name in parantheses next to your character so it shows up "Siblyx (renau1g)" on the Wiki (take a look at PCs in the Sandbox).

I don't think I can change this either now... I think the title is now set for the page (again unless someone can help)

Erekose13

Explorer
1. Attacks > Basic Ranged. You put Dex as ability and noted its modifier as +0. It should be +1, but don't you rather want to put Cha there due to Eldritch Blast?

I can't change this I believe it's wired into the coding (unless some of you smart-types can help
Thats what I get for not looking up Eldritch Blast. I put it in as Con only. For now you can indicate EldritchBlast=yes and put ConMod = whatever you cha mod is and I'll try to figure out how best to handle that.

Scratch that, I've updated the template to use EldritchBlastCha as well and updated Siblyx to include the new fields.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
10. Please add your poster name in parantheses next to your character so it shows up "Siblyx (renau1g)" on the Wiki (take a look at PCs in the Sandbox).

I don't think I can change this either now... I think the title is now set for the page (again unless someone can help)

I've moved it over for you since I was there playing with the templates. To change it you can just hit Move at the top of the page and enter the new page name(ie. L4W:pC:Siblyx (renau1g)

Erekose13

Explorer
Hehe, I see Callen is the new Quagmire... ;)

I was going to ask if I should set up a separate example character that will not be changing a lot as we progress? It would be good for people who are just joining to see a simple 1st level character when making a new one to join in.

garyh

First Post
I was going to ask if I should set up a separate example character that will not be changing a lot as we progress? It would be good for people who are just joining to see a simple 1st level character when making a new one to join in.

That's a good idea. It should probably still be a wizard, as they're probably the most complicated PHB class, and that way more folks could delete unneeded stuff instead of adding as new stuff. Much easier to delete and get it right than add and get it right! :)

Graf

Explorer
We couldn't just copy what you have and call it sample? I have an idea (use pre so its like a psuedo template will put up in a few hours...

If nobody else does I will start a new general discussion thread; may try to copy over unaddressed issues (if I get
ambitious)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases