Mutant High Roll Call *Special edition*

Jemal

Adventurer
NEW thread, old one was full of ex-characters.
Characters are build on the following point system using Second Edition Mutants and Masterminds rules:
Abilities 30pp, combat/saves 40pp, skills/feats 20pp, Powers 70pp, Freebies: 40pp (PL 12, 200 pp).
*Some characters have received exceptions to these point totals, as noted to them in OOC thread*

I will also be adding some of the recurring NPCs to this thread.

Jemal

Adventurer
*Special Note*
Astrid Moore, known also as Calypso, gave her life in defense of the School. The first spot is reserved in her memory.

CODENAME Calypso
Concept/Archetype: Elemental
Power Level: 11
Power Points: 180
Experience Points:
Hero Points: 1

[sblock=Stats and Powers]ABILITIES 25
STR 10 +0 (0 PP)
DEX 16 +3 (6 PP)
CON 16 +3 (6 PP)
INT 13 +1 (3 PP)
WIS 10 +0 (0 PP)
CHA 20 +5 (10 PP)

SAVES 11
TOUG +3 (3 Con)
FORT +6 (3 Base + 3 Con) (3 PP)
REF +7 (4 Base + 3 Dex) (4 PP)
WILL +4 (4 Base + 0 Wis) (4 PP)

COMBAT 36
INIT +3
BASE DEF +8 (16 PP)
DEF 18 (10 + 8 Base)
FLAT-FOOTED 14
BASE ATT +10 (20 PP)

ATTACK
Water Bash: Melee Attack +10 (DC 26, 15' reach, nonlethal, water)
Water Blast: Ranged Attack +10 (DC 26, 110', nonlethal, water, linked Trip(KB) +11)
Ice Shards: Ranged Attack +10 (DC 26, 110', lethal, ice, autofire)

SKILLS 40 SP (10 PP)
Bluff +10 (5 ranks + 5 Cha)
Concentration +5 (5 ranks + 0 Wis)
Intimidate +10 (5 ranks + 5 Cha)
Knowledge (current events) +5 (4 ranks + 1 Int)
Medicine +4 (4 ranks + 0 Wis)
Notice +5 (5 ranks + 0 Wis)
Profession:Fishing +2 (2 ranks + 0 Wis)
Swim +10 (10 ranks + 0 Str)

LANGUAGES (0 Ranks)
English

MOVEMENT
SPEED 30/60/120
SWIM MPH: 25/50/100

FEATS 10
Attractive 1
All Out Attack 1
Defensive Attack 1
Evasion 2
Favored Environment (water) 1
Environmental Adaptation (water) 1
Rage 3

POWERS 88
Water Control +11 (28pp)
- AP Create Object (Movable, Medium:water, PF Tether, PF Progression) +10
- AP Nonlethal Blast (Medium: Water, Link to Trip) +11
- - Trip (Knockback, Medium: Water, Link to Blast) +11
- AP Lethal Blast (Medium: Water, Autofire) +11
- AP Snare (Medium: Water, PF Reversible) +10
- AP Strike (Medium: Water, PF Extended 2) +11
- AP Suffocate (Medium: Water, Sustained) +11

Rain/Sleet storm: Environment Control (distract DC 10/hamper movement 1/2) +5 (15pp)
Fog Cloud: Obscure (all sight) +5 (5pp)

Deflect (All Ranged, Free, Medium: Water) +10 (30pp)
Super Move: Water Walk (2pp)
Super Sense: Detect Water (mental, range, radius, acute) +4 (4pp)
Swimming +4 (4pp)

COST
Abilities [25]
Combat [36]
Saves [11]
Skills [10]
Feats [10]
Powers [88]
Drawbacks [0]
Total [180]
Unspent [0][/sblock]

NOTES
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Nationality: American (northeasterner)
Ethnicity: White
Tradeoffs: None

Description: Astrid is a hauntingly pretty girl with long straight hair that she often puts up and wears under a baseball cap, or down in a tail, and clear eyes colored like the ocean under an open sky. She has the athletic tone of a lifetime swimmer and a gentle patter of adorable freckles lightly peppering her cheeks and nose. Not the made-up posed beauty of a magazine cover, but rather the earthy girl-next-door loveliness that has neighborhood boys peeking out windows hopefully to get a glimpse. She typically wears baggy cargo shorts that go down to her knees, sandals and tank tops, or blousy summer dresses...unless it's winter and she has to wear her coat and pants.

[Sblock=Background]Unusually for troubled children, Astrid's childhood was quite happy. Her parents, formerly high finance in New York, had bought land in Maine to settle down on and semi-retire. Her father bought a small fishing boat and found to his surprise that not only could he turn some profit selling his catch, but he enjoyed doing it as well. Her mother in turn handled the family finances.

It was clear early on that there was something different about Astrid. Even as a baby, her parents noticed that there were more problems with the water pipes when she was upset. By the time she could ask for 'wa wa,' she could bend streams of water from the sink so that it spilled over the side. They themselves had had positive experiences with mutants while in New York, and viewed their daughter's abilities with excitement. At the same time, they recognized that such cosmopolitan views were unusual, so they strictly forbade her to use her powers around anyone but them. In the meantime, she took to going out on the boat with her father, using her abilities to help him fish and catch things.

In her teenage years, Astrid grew less and less satisfied with the restrictions on her though. More than one night was spent arguing over why she couldn't do anything even around her friends. One such night she left in a huff. When she returned, Astrid's life was turned upside down.

She saw the glow in the night sky, saw the flashing lights long before she got to the house. The house was on fire. Not just 'had fire in it.' The whole thing was ablaze, as if some mad god had touched a vast match to it and used it as a campfire. Firemen were pumping water from the duck pond nearby with a hose connected to their engine. Astrid had a much more efficient idea. She simply caused the whole pond to sluice up, over, and down onto the house...dousing the entire thing at once. As the firemen stared at her, completely floored, Astrid yelled her parents names and ran for the house...not caring about what she'd done, or the consequences, or anything but making sure her loved ones were okay.

Tragically, they were not. The search of the premises turned up two human remains, male and female. The temperature of the fire made dental records difficult, but it was close enough to make any other conclusion wildly speculative. The Moores were dead. Her mother's brother, Thomas Renwick, became her legal guardian...but by then, there were other complications. The fire fighting team was composed of local volunteers, and none of them were quiet about how the blaze had been extinguished. By the time the red tape was unstuck, Astrid's mutant nature was officially outed.

She would never forget, nor forgive, how friends turned away when she needed them most. How people she'd only met in passing before now either scowled at her or hurried away as she went by. Other people, strangers, started making trouble, and that made people blame Astrid all the more. Thomas, who still lived in New York, made a quick decision. She obviously couldn't stay in the lazy, small...but very conservative...Maine fishing town she still owned the family land in. And she -definitely- couldn't stay with Thomas, who was living a comfortable bachelor's life and simply had no room for (mutant) little girl. So he sent her to Xavier's after doing some discrete poking around in "mutant circles."

Despite the fact that Astrid feels more at home at Xavier's than she had at home (at least after her parent's death), she still feels that her uncle sent her there just to get rid of her, and it's therefore still a betrayal...again, just when she was most hurt, and needed comfort the most. She has become an angry, lonely child...desperate for companionship, but unable to trust anyone enough to let them get close. This anger is especially apparent when confronted by anti-mutant prejudice, as she's started to see that as the reason why her friends and uncle abandoned her.

Astrid has taken the 'mutant name' of Calypso, which her father used to call her, in reference to the sea nymph from The Odyssey.[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Desert Ghost[PL 12] 200pp
Concept: A charismatic Vietnamese bad boy who has escaped a dark past to come to America and start over.
Appearance: Male Asian, 17 years old, 5’10”, 180 lbs, short spiky black hair, when not wearing his protective armor, he dresses in t-shirts, leather jackets, leather gloves, and blue jeans with boots.

[sblock=ABILITY SCORES]
ABILITY SCORES
STR 14
DEX 16
CON 16
INT 16
WIS 14
CHA 14
Subtotal: 30pp.[/sblock]

[sblock=ATTACK, DAMAGE, SAVES]
ATTACK, DAMAGE, SAVES
BAB +7
BDB +12
TOUGH +11 (5 Impervious), +7 flat-footed
FORT 7+3 Con
REFLEX 7+3 Dex
WILL 7+2 Will
Subtotal: 59pp.[/sblock]

[sblock=SKILLS]
SKILLS
Acrobatics [5] +8, Bluff [7] +9, Computers [8] +10, Concentration [3] +5, Diplomacy [2] +4, Drive [5] +8, Escape Artist [2] +5, Gather Information [2] +4, Intimidate [5] +7, Knowledge – Art [2] +5, Knowledge - Pop Culture [5] +8, Knowledge - Streetwise [5] +8, Knowledge - Technology [7] +10, Language 2 (English, Vietnamese, Korean), Notice [5] +7, Search [5] +8, Sense Motive [7] +9, Sleight of Hand [2] +4, Stealth [5] +7, Survival [2] +4, Swim [7] +9.
92 ranks total
Subtotal: 23 pp.[/sblock]

[sblock=FEATS]
FEATS
Accurate Attack, Attack Focus (melee) 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll [4], Equipment 1, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Pin, Improved Trip, Stunning Attack.
Subtotal: 13pp.[/sblock]

[sblock=POWERS]
POWERS
Corrosion 15 4 pp/rank [affects objects, standard action] 60 pp.
Alt. Power-Healing 15 [energizing, action: standard, total, nonlethal only] 4pp/rank
Regeneration 8 [+7 bonus (total +9), Resurrection: 1 week; Drawback-Noticeable (cocoon)]. 1pp/rank 7pp.
Device 2. [hard to lose-Armored mask, vest, shirt, boots and gloves; Protection 5. [Impervious] 4pp/rank 8pp.
Subtotal: 75 pp.[/sblock]

[sblock=COMPLICATIONS]
Enemy- The Lawless have contacts in America, and if they find their prized operative still alive and living it up in America, they will be mad.
Enemy-The Vietnamese government has contacts in America too, and this powerful member of the Lawless won't escape their detection forever.[/sblock]

[sblock=equipment]
Night-Vision goggles, cell phone, desktop computer, PDA, multi-tool[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat]

Tradeoff-3 attack/+3 damage
Unarmed Strike melee +9 (non-lethal DC 17)
Right Hand Touch melee +9 (Disintegrate Fort DC 25/Tough DC 30)
Disarm melee +11 (+7 vs. Str)
Trip melee +9 (+7 vs. Str, Dex, or Acrobatics)
Stunning Attack melee +9 (DC 12, dazed/stunned/unconscious)
Initiative +3
Defense +12/+6 Flat-footed
Toughness +11 (5 impervious)/+7 Flat-footed
Fort +10
Ref +10
Will +9
Grapple +9
Knockback -8/-6 flat-footed
[/sblock]

Back Story: [sblock]Xi'an Chi Xan, or "X" to his American friends, led a very rough life in Vietnam. The son of poor field hands, he only ever aspired to farm once he was old enough to help-and that was at a young enough age. However, when officials discovered that his father had been keeping back too many crops in order to feed the family, they came to arrest him. Xi'an grabbed the arm of the officer, and as he did, the boy's arm grew black and grainy like sand, and the officer faded away, falling apart molecule by molecule. Eventually a organized crime syndicate heard of this ability and, fearing for their son's life and fearing him, Xi'an's parents gave him to the syndicate, known as The Lawless. From the time Xi'an was 12 until just before his 15th birthday, he served the lawless, touching vault doors and breaking them down...or even threatening shop-owners not keeping back what the Lawless felt was their due. They trained him extensively in defensive martial arts, letting his amazing hand do the rest. They also gave him the name Desert Ghost, as he was brought to the enemies of the lawless from no where, and frightened them with his corrupting and disintegrating touch. They had custom protective armor designed, both to protect him and to keep him from touching anything that he didn't want to disintegrate. Eventually, the Vietnamese government caught the lawless in a massive raid, and Xi'an was gunned down by his own country. When he awoke in the morgue, he found the remains of a cocoon surrounding him and all of his wounds healed...he also found that his left hand now glowed with a soft white light as beautiful as his right hand was hideous. He pulled one last job to keep his pockets well lined, snuck onto a ship that dropped him in Korea where he stayed for a year, taken in by a family that was sympathetic to this young man so full of promise. Eventually, he discovered Xavier's school and agents of Xavier brought him to America, where he has quickly assimilated American culture and made himself comfortably surrounded by computers, technology, and sports cars. Despite his cool demenour, he has completely bought into Professor X's vision, and is very loyal to him--though he still occasionally has nightmares about the things he has done in the past and hopes he'll never snap and resort to doing those things again.

Real Version: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi'an_(comics)[/sblock]

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
piccie link: http://asuka111.deviantart.com/art/Girl-Portrait-42427573
Character Name..... Electrica (Nickname, Sparks, Sparky)
Concept.................. Electricity Controller
Quotation................ Call me Sparky. I don't exactly have a codename as such.
Real Name..............Serena Weaver
Identity.................... Secret
Hero/Villain..............Hero

Origin..............Mutant
Allegiance.......Good, Family, Friends
Motivation.......Acceptance, Responsibility

Gender..........female
Age...............15
Height ...........5ft 6inches tall
Weight..........Slender, graceful
Hair..............black
Eyes.............Vibrant Green

Occupation................Student
First Appearance.......The House that Xavier Built
Nationality..................USA
Ethnicity.....................Caucasian
Power Points..............200
Initative...................... +3 +4 feat bonus = +7
Hero Points................ +1 +1luck feat =+2

ABILITIES
Str: 15 (+2)
Dex: 18 (+4)
Con: 18 (+4)
Int: 20 (+5)
Wis: 18 (+4)
Cha: 16(+3)
PP SPENT 45

SAVES
FORT............... 4 base + 5 pp= +09
REFL................4 base + 5 pp= +09
WILL................ 4 base + 8 pp= +12
TOUGH............ 1 + 11 (Electrical Shield) = 12
PP SPENT: 18

COMBAT
Defense.........+5........(10 pp Spent)
Attack:............+5........(10 pp Spent)
Ranged Attack: +10
TOTAL PP SPENT: 20

FEATS
Ranged attack Bonus +10.
Self Defense: Defensive Attack, Improved Block, Improved Defense, Improved Trip, Instant Up.
Improved Initative +1. Luck Bonus +1. Jack of all trades. Attractive (Males)
PP SPENT: 19

Electrical Powers........... Rank 16
Lightning Blast...............Rank 15, precise
Dazzle...........................Rank 16 (visual or auditory)
Confuse.........................Rank 15, reversible, Stun rank 15, reversible
Datalink.........................Rank 16 (cyberspace rank 15, machine control rank 15, machine animation rank 15)
PP SPENT: 36

MAGNETIC CONTROL RANK 6
Environmental Control distraction.....................Rank 6
Attract/Repel.....................................................Rank 6 (touch range burst area move object)
PP SPENT: 14

GESTALT POWERS

INDEPENDANT POWERS
Electrical Shield.................................Rank 11 (Force Field) +11 pp spent
Flight..................................................Rank 5 (Platform, arc Riding -1 pp) 09pp spent
Regeneration.....................................Rank 5 (Recovery Bonus) 05pp spent
Regeneration.................................... Rank 3 (Recovery Rate bruised 3) 03pp spent
PP SPENT: 28

SKILLS
(+12) ACROBATICS.............(4 dex mod +8 rank).......... 2 pp spent
(+11/+15) BLUFF................(3 cha mod +8 rank)...........2 pp spent
(+17) COMPUTERS..............(5 int mod +12 rank).......... 3 pp spent
(+16) CONCENTRATION............(4 wis mod +12 rank)...........3pp spent

PERFORM
-(07) String instruments..... 3 cha mod + 4 rank............... 1 pp spent

KNOWLEDGE
(+13) -Popular Culture..........(5 int mod +8 rank).................2 pp spent
(+13) -Streetwise................(5 int mod +8 rank)...............2 pp spent
(+17) -Technology...............(5 int mod +12 rank)...............3 pp spent
PP SPENT 18

LANGUAGES
-English (default)
-Japanese
-Mandarin Chinese
-Greek
-Egyptian
-Italian
-German
-Spanish
-American Sign Language
PP SPENT 2

EQUIPMENT
Clothes
Costume
Metal-cloth Disk she uses as a platform to help her 'fly'

HISTORY
Hiya. Well. My name's Serena Weaver, but most folks call me Sparky or Sparks for short on account of me being able to generate and control electricity. Y'know the one liner about an electrical personality? Heh. Well that's me.

It all started a few years ago when me and my lil bro Darien were walking back to the base one night. I think I was around twelve at the time and my brother was nine. Brother's are such pains.... Anyway we were jumped by these guys, gang bangers really and I got scared because these guys were gonna hurt us bad since we didn't have any money on us. I started to tingle like crazy, it felt kinda like when your foot is asleep and waking up, but all over. It was freaky....

And when they started to close in with knives and guns, there was this bright flash of electricity that stunned them pretty good, letting me and Darien escape. We ran like heck for the base.... Did I tell you my parents are both Marines? So no jokes about mama wearing army boots. That'll getcha a black eye or a bride of Frankenstein hairdo. Marines are way tougher than Army Rangers.

Well, since then I've been practicing. I think I'm pretty good now, but when Xavier sent some folks down to talk to me, I kinda realized it'd be nice not to have to hide what I am, so I wouldn't be used as a lab rat or stoned or something. So I agreed to come. Lookit this, my bro made it for me, it's a metallic cloth disk. When I electrify it, I can fly on it. Not to shabby huh?

FLUFF
Because of her electric nature, she is able to use the natural electrcity generated within her to accelerate her healing in some process not fully understood.

Serena has grown up on army bases around the world, she's met a lot of people, who have taught her many different things, some of which her parents would probably not like her to know. She has also been taught to never give up or give in. In other words, she's incredibly stubborn, which applies to both her willpower and her ability to stay conscious and push herself further, when others would welcome unconsciousness.

COMPLICATIONS
Due to recent events, Serena is now apart of Cerebro and Cerebro is now apart of Serena. What this means is unknown, but for now, Serena shares a strange and terrifying connection with one of the most powerful Artifical Intelligences currently known.

*Serena also has a latent telepathic ability that manifests itself into the ability to learn languages easily.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Miranda "(La) Llorona" Del Flores PL 12 [200pp]
"Do you believe in ghosts? If you're smart, you would.."

Concept: A teen actress turned ghostly life-force manipulator
Appearance: A tall and leanly built beautiful Latina girl with light olive skin and shoulder-length wavy black hair who wears rock-a-billy styled clothing.

[sblock="Character Information"]
Identity: (La) Llorona
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5’9
Weight: 130 lb.
Hair: Black (shoulder-length and wavy)
Eyes: Brown
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Latino
Place of Birth: San Diego, California

Allegiance: Xavier Institute, Family, Friends
Motivations: Acceptance, Recognition

First Appearance: Mutant High: Issue #1, The House that Xavier Built
[/sblock]

[sblock="Description"]
Miranda del Flores is a young Latina girl with light olive colored skin and dark raven-colored shoulder length wavy hair that she wears in a manor suggestive of a vintage pin-up girl. Miranda is a beautiful, who is well aware of her natural beauty and is not above exploiting her attractiveness, and as a result, she tends to wear clothing that teasingly shows off her body's youthful curves as well as her lean athletic body.

Personality wise, Miranda is a young woman of extremes who has managed to earn herself a reputation as being one of the most enigmatic of the female students at Charles Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters. Miranda tends to act in an outgoing, mischievous, and blatantly flirtatious manor which is marked by brief moments of coyness and sardonic wit.
In stressful and risky situations, Miranda tends to act in serious somewhat reserved and professional manor not unlike how she would conduct herself while on a set but is not afraid of making a quip or two to lighten the mood. However, when she is faced with a grim or a humiliating situation, Miranda tends to easily be overcome by feelings of negativity and falls into a melancholic and somewhat pensive state.

[/sblock]

[sblock="Character Bio"]
Miranda Del Flores is the youngest of child of the Fernando and Susan Del Flores. Fernando Del Flores is internationally successful Latino actor who stars in the Besame, a bi-lingual soap opera set in Puerto Rico. Susan Del Flores is a extremely popular anchorwoman for Fox TV Channel 11 in Los Angeles California who begun her career in broadcasting after being deemed to be "too pretty for radio." Miranda's Monte is a USC film student and is mutant with superior eyesight.

Due to her parent's fame and fortune, Miranda has lived an exciting and rather privileged life. From an early age, Miranda's parents began grooming her top become a young starlet by entering her into beauty pageants as well as giving her acting and dancing lessons. When Miranda was four years old, she was formally discovered by and given her first role in a commercial,

Like her parents, after she was discovered, Miranda soon found herself entering into the Hollywood life-style and was offered multiple television roles which her her parents refused. When Miranda was seven years old, she was offered a role on a hit-sitcom which her parents accepted. Lasting for three seasons, Miranda played the part of the young, perky and often annoying Tina Gomez on the show Inner City Blues.

Inner City Blues was canceled after after it's star Henry James O'Neill was caught up in a career ending scandal. Luckily for Miranda, almost immediately after the cancellation of the show, received the job of a life time in the form of Gloria Hernandez on the tween comedy Girl's Court. Her character Gloria, was a mousy girl yet quirky who was the best friend of the show's main protagonist. Although the show was popular, it came to an abrupt end after the show's production company was forced into bankruptcy; however, luckily the show was sold off to another producer who created its spin-off Broken Heart High.

Due to Gloria's cult-like popularity, Miranda was one of the few actors from Girl's Court who was allowed to reprise her previous role on Heart Break High. Unfortunately, Miranda's character's became the show's token nerd even though Miranda was blossoming into the show's most attractive actress, a fact that would be widely known after the show's Summertime Fun! television special. While filming Heart Break High, which was shot on location at a Southern Californian High School, Miranda met and became an acquittance of Eric Hassel, who like Miranda became a future student at the Xavier Institute.

A few weeks after filming the Heart Break High: Summertime Fun special, during the night of Miranda's Quinceanera, the celebration of her 15th birthday, her life changed forever; Miranda's mutant powers began to manifest for their time. In the view of her family, her friends, and a film crew, Miranda's body began to become insubstantial during her first dance causing her her father's hands to pass through her own. A brief moment of panic soon followed as a result of Miranda unknowingly draining her father's life-force which caused him to collapse onto the dance floor. Luckily, Miranda's father recovered from the life drain a few hours later.

The next morning awoke to a horrific surprised when she discovered that her body had become fully incorporeal and invisible. She had became a ghost. Miranda began to scream in terror and within a few moments her family entered the room in order to calm her down only to discover that only Monte was able to see Miranda as a result of his own mutant abilities. Fortunately, her family had had discovered about her mutant nature during the previous hour while reviewing the footage from the Quincenera, although they did not know the scope of her mutation until just then.

Within a few hours, after becoming obvious that Miranda was having difficulty returning her body back to its natural form, her parents decided that it was in Miranda's best interest if they contacted Professor Xavier. While speaking with the professor, Miranda's mother came to the realization that the nature of Miranda's mutation required her to be under constant the supervision of the school's staff. Miranda's parents then made the difficult decision to to send her to Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters while hoping that she would learn to overcome the limitations imposed on her due due to her mutation. Soon after she arrived to the Institute, Miranda selected the name La Llorona as her mutant name since she though that the name was appropriate due to her ghostly nature.

In the year that passed, Gloria's role on Heart Break High was scaled back dramatically as a result of her studying at the institute and due to the anti-mutant sentimentalities held by the show's producer. To explain Miranda's disappearance from the Heart Break High's regular cast, the producer decided to have Gloria's transferred out of the the show's high school, Holbrook High, thus limiting her appearances due to the almost entirely location based nature of the series. Meanwhile, Miranda's agent released a press release mentioning that Miranda was sent to an exclusive boarding school in New York as a cover story to explain Miranda's sudden disappearance from Hollywood. Even with a cover story firmly in place, Miranda's mutant nature and her disappearance from the show had become shrouded in rumor and speculation.

[/SBLOCK]

[sblock="Character Sheet"]
ABILITIES:
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Con 14 (+2) Int 14 (+2) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 20 (+5)

SAVING THROWS:
Toughness +6/+5 (+3/+2 unarmored), Fortitude +6 (4+2), Reflexes +9 (5+4), Will +4 (3+1)

COMBAT:
Base Attack +4 (range +4, melee +4, grapple +5), Base Defense +10 (Defense 20, flatfooted 15), Initiative +4

SKILLS:
Acrobatics 8 (+12), Bluff 5 (+10/+17), Concentration 2 (+3), Diplomacy 4 (+9/+17) Disguise 5 (+10), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 3 (+5), Language 1 (Native English, Spanish), Notice 3 (+4), Performance (Acting) 5 (+10), Performance (Dance) 8 (+13), Profession (Actor) 2 (+3), Sense motive 3 (+4), Search +1 (+2), Stealth 6 (+10)

FEATS:
Appearance 2, Distract 1 (Bluff), Fascination 2 (Bluff, Performance), Quick Change, Taunt, Wealth
Fighting Style: Accurate Attack, Acrobatic Bluff, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 1, Evasion 1, Move-by Action, Uncanny Dodge 1 (Hearing)
Bonus: Luck (Rank 1 As Per OOC post 151 )

POWERS:
Insubstantial 4 [26pp]
Alteration, Free Action, Personal Range, Duration: Permanent (Insubstantial), Sustained (Materialization); Affected by Electricity. PF: Innate; Extras: Duration: Continuous(+1), Materialize(+1, Sustained); Flaws: Permanent (-1)
  • AP: Insubstantial 4 (Affects Others) [25pp]
    Alteration, Free Action, Personal Range, Duration: Sustained; Affected by Electricity. PF: Progression 1 (2 Others); Extras: Affects Others
LINKED TO INSUBSTANTIAL: Invisibility [7pp]
Concealment (normal vision) 2, Free Action, Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; PF: Close Range, Innate, Selective; Extras: Continuous (+1); Flaws: Permanent (-1)
[sblock=Description]La Llorona is totally concealed by default and is able to vary her concealment at will (as a free action) from full concealment to no concealment and anywhere in between.[/sblock]
LINKED TO INSUBSTANTIAL: Flight 4 [8pp]
Movement, Move Action (active), Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; 100mph; Extras: Continuous (+1); Flaws: Permanent (-1)
LINKED TO INSUBSTANTIAL: Immunity 2 [2pp]
Defense, No Action (passive), Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; Save: None; Suffocation (no need to breath)

Bio-kinesis Array: Life Control 6 [36pp]
Array (Nauseate), Standard Action, Perception Range, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude; Extras: Affects Corporeal;
  • AP: Bio-Empathic Assault: Emotion Control 10 [29pp]
    Sensory (mental), Standard Action (active), Perception Range, Duration: Sustained; Save: Fortitude (staged); Extras: Affects Corporeal, Alternate Save (Fortitude, +0); Drawback: Noticeable (Eyes glow)
  • AP: Bio-kinetic Disruption: Ability Drain 5 [28pp]
    Ability Score Drain, Standard Action, Ranged, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude (staged); PF: Incurable, Reversible, Slow fade 6 (1 day); Extra: Effects Corporeal, Ranged;
  • AP: Bio-Kinetic Whip: Damage 12 [16pp]
    Attack, Standard Action (active), Touch Range, Duration: Instant; Save: Toughness (stage); PF: Extended Reach 4 (20ft); Extras: Affects Corporeal; Flaws: Limited (Only affects living biological creatures)
  • AP: Death Touch: Constitution Drain 11 [30pp]
    Drain Constitution, Standard Action, Touch Range, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude (staged); PF: Incurable, Reversible, Slow fade 6 (1 day); Extra: Effects Corporeal;
  • AP: Fatigue 7 [30pp]
    Attack, Standard Action, Ranged, Duration: Instant; Save: Fortitude (Staged); PF: Incurable, Sedation; Extras: Affects Corporeal, Ranged
  • AP: Stun 7 [30pp]
    Attack, Standard Action, Ranged, Duration: Instant (Lasting); Save: Fortitude (staged); PF: Reversible, Sedation; Extras: Affects Corporeal, Ranged

Life-Force Detection: Super Senses 14 [11pp]
Sensory, None (Passive), Personal Range, Duration: Continuous; New mental sense; Detect Life-Force and Detect Physical Condition (both ranged), Accurate, Acute, Extended Range (1,000 ft.), Penetrate Concealment, Radius; Drawbacks: Reduced Range (Penetrate Concealment within 2 Increments, -2), Noticeable (eyes glow eerily)
[sblock=Description]La Llorona's Life-Force Detection power allows her to detect the bio-kinetic energy (life force) of a living individual/organism. Although this super sense is mental, La Llorona is able to perceive life-force in a visual and almost tactile manner. La Llorona's eyes glow faintly with green bio-kinetic energy when she uses this ability.[/sblock]

Telekinesis 3 [9pp]
Move Object, Standard Action, Touch Range, Duration: Sustained; Effective Strength 15 PW: Precise, Subtle; Extras: Affects Corporeal; Flaw: Range (Touch)
  • AP: Telekinetic Poltergeist:Telekinesis 1 [ 8pp]
    Move Object, Standard Action, "Touch" Ranged, Duration: Sustained; Effective Strength 5 PW: Precise, Subtle, Extend Reach 4 (20ft); Extras: Affects Corporeal, Flaw: Touch Range
Costume: Protection 3 [2pp]
Defense, No Action (passive), Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; Save: None; Drawbacks: Noticeable
[sblock=Description]La Llorona's costume consists of a dark gray and black bodice/corset, a full-length side-slit skirt (often replaced by a pair of skin-tight pants), thigh-length boots, and a pair of long black gloves.[/sblock]

EQUIPMENT Costume, clothes

DRAWBACKS: None
HERO POINTS: 2
TRADE OFFS: -2 Toughness/ +2 Defense
COMPLICATIONS: Fame

Abilities 30pp + Skills/Feats 29pp + Powers 101pp + Combat/saves 40pp – Drawbacks 0 = 200pp

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases