OOC thread

[sblock=Cast]
Eric Hassel (Quarterback), Played by Drothgery
Xi'an Chi Xan (Desert Ghost), Played by Shaggyspellsword
Miranda Del Flores (Llorona), Played by Relique du Madde
Temperance Ashley Smith (Temper), Played by Victim
Nicolas Asher (Alchemist), Played by Caros
Spike, Played by Fangor_The_Fierce
Serena Weaver (Sparky/Electrica), Played by Kirinke.
Introducing: Tess(Tesseract), Played by Shayuri
Dearly Departed: Astrid Moore (Calypso), Played by Shayuri

Supporting Cast:
Pyro/Shadowcat/Phase, Played by Jemal
[/sblock]

- Wilderness Base 1 - *Spike, Alchemist*
As Spike faced Magneto, the powerful mutant master of magnetism smiled warmly, gesturing, and they were joined by others. Quicksilver and Nightcrawler, moved in to join them, Quicksilver speaking quietly to Magneto as he arrives, though Spike's excellent senses pick up what is being said
"He's unconscious, but here. Should wake up soon, and the second is incoming with Juggie and the kid. I still can't believe we got both of'em in the same move. This the last?" At the last, Quicksilver nods towards spike.
"I'm hoping so. But that all depends on him... Doesn't it, 'Spike'? I have a proposition for you, one that involves helping mutants worldwide.. but that will have to wait until the other two get here." Magneto moved forwards. "In the meantime, why don't you fellows go deal with Mister Logan while I have a chat with the boy." He waved a hand and Sabertooth, Quicksilver, and Nightcrawler began moving towards the door behind Spike. "Don't worry, they won't kill him - Not that it would be easy if they wanted to! We don't kill Mutants here. Not if we can avoid it."

*Elsewhere in the base, a short while later*
Alchemist awoke with a headache and a room-mate. Derek (Phase) was sitting a few feet away, staring at the wall of their unimpressive metal room. The door was shut but did not appear locked - Considering the two mutants inside, such a thing would have been pointless.

- Wilderness Base 2 -
Nightcrawler led them far into the wilderness, and by the time they got where they were going, Miranda had discovered one very important thing about him, despite her muddled emotions over the loss of her friend.

His Life force - though very similar - was NOT the same she'd felt from him the last two times. In the school and on the roof in New York she'd felt his life force, and this one was different.. Close, like that of a brother or son, but not the same.

While flying over a dense forest, their 'craft' began to descend, only Miranda no longer had any control over it. As it landed gently in a small clearing, there were two people standing there waiting for them.
The first was a young woman none of them had ever seen before. The second, though they had not met, they knew. Everybody knew Magneto when they met him, his face was everywhere. Combined with the ease he'd severed Miranda's telekinetic grip and landed them, it wasn't a hard guess.

"For those of you who may not recognize me, or my complete control over this craft of yours, my name is Eric Lensher, though most refer to me as Magneto. Before you say anything, We must clear one thing up. It was not me who was behind the attacks on the school. Despite my disagreements with Charles, I would never wish him or his students harm. As one of the few places we mutants are safe, I have no reason to destroy what he built."

Pausing, Magneto turns to the woman beside him "Tess, it appears that Mr Summers is in rather bad shape, could you drop him off at the Medical facilities and come back?" He turns back to the students, and waves a hand. A large portion of the ground beside you opens up, metal hatch underneath rising and revealing a staircase which he beckons you to follow.

[sblock=ooc]
IN case there's any confusion, here's where everyone is:
Wilderness Base 1:
PCs: Spike, Alchemist
NPCS: Magneto, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Phase, Juggernaut, Cyborg, Wolverine, Sabertooth.

Wilderness Base 2:
PCs: Tess, Serena, Temper, Miranda, Eric, Xi'an
NPCs: Magneto, Nightcrawler, Pyro, Kitty, Cyclops

And Yes, that's apparently two Magneto's and two Nightcrawlers.

Tess can teleport up to 1000 pounds, that should be enough to take Cyclops (and anyone else who needs medical attention) to the medical facility with her short range TP.

ALSO, Check the OOC thread for more news.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Miranda scratched her head. From what she remembered reading on the dossier, Nightcrawler did not have a twin, which meant that something strange was going on, but she wasn't sure what.

When Magneto appeared, Miranda crossed her arms and frowned. "If you're not responsible then who the hell ordered that bastard child of yours, Nightcrawler's 'twin', the Juggernaut, and that damned cyborg to do all that?" She glared at Magneto, "More importantly, if you're so innocent, and if you knew who is responsible, then why the hell did you conveniently and complacently allowed it to happen?"

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Nightcrawler, Magneto, and Tess stop and turn to Miranda.
"Twin? I have no zuch theeng. nor vould I ever vork vith ze Juggernaut and zat Cyborg."
Nightcrawler turns to look at Magneto, who is frowning at Miranda. "What are you talking about, young lady? No, not here. Inside, before we're spotted."

[sblock=ooc]
Sry Shay for controlling yer character, but considering what she knows this would be.. 'interesting' news to say the least.
[/sblock]

Victim

First Post
"What do you wish for then?" Temper asks, not moving. "One hears a lot of things, many of them quite unflattering." Her tone is light, but her expression serious. So with that relationship with Xavier, they did set up a split so each one would be controlling one wing of the mutant movement. These people are seriously dangerous in so many ways.

"Not to be disagreeable, but I feel a bit more comfortable outside right now." And in general.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Miranda glanced over at Temper with a knowing smile before saying. "Then I'm sorry to break it to all of you, but appealingly Nightcrawler has a clone who is working with the Juggernaut, that cyborg, and Quicksilver..." she hesitated, "..or at least his clone. You see, I can sense and manipulate life force, and luckily for you, your not him."

She threw a glance at Magneto, "I'm talking about those attacks on the school which you just denied being responsible for."

Shayuri

First Post
The mutant Magneto called 'Tess' grimaces. She's a pretty, young girl of perhaps seventeen. Her small frame and slightly overlarge clothing give her a somewhat waifish look, accentuated by long bangs that fall across her eyes. Her hair is an ordinary mouse-brown shade hanging to the back of her neck. Her eyes are gorgeous, big and bright, with dark brown irises and naturally dark lashes.

"This just gets better and better," she muses in a drawling Southern accent. bettah an' bettah. She manages a friendly, if distracted smile after that though, and adds, "Tessa Mathers. Y'all can call me Tessaract. Speaking of which..."

She frowns in momentary concentration. There's a momentary 'ripple' in front of her; a distortion in the scenery as if an invisible lens had started flexing. The ripple flickers out over Cyclops, and when it passes...he's gone.

"I'll get him onto one of the beds and be right back," Tess promises. There's another of those ripples just to the side of her. She steps sideways into it, and vanishes as well.

A moment later that plays itself out in reverse. The distortion spirals out from a point, and she steps out of it with a nod to Magneto. "I let the folks there know he needed help. Doctor was looking at him when I left."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Good, thank you Tess." Magneto turns his attention back to Miranda. "The longer we stay out in the open the more likely it is our enemies may detect us, though I'd say they are busy at the moment. Very well, my dear child, you want to know - then you shall know.

"William Stryker."
He says the name with disgust. Some of you recognize it, some don't. "A Military dictator-in-training and harsh anti-mutant activist. He has started numerous programs in the past several years attempting to destroy or control the homo-superior race. From the 'mutant registration' trials we faced years ago to the more recently attempted Sentinel Program, and all sorts of clandestine activities between, including mutant experimentation. Efforts of the X-men, my brotherhood, and various other organizations have managed to stop him each time. Though we may argue over the how's and why's, I think we all agree that keeping our race alive and free is in our best interests."
Magneto pauses as he looks directly at Miranda.
"What you said about Nightcrawler - It could well be true. I know his most recent endeavors have involved genetic manipulation and experimentation. Including cloning. He has allready successfully cloned one powerful mutant that I'm aware of. Very Aware of." Magneto's face clouds with anger and the remains of the X-jet platform crumples into a small ball. "Somehow, Styker has managed to clone ME. Or at least, to make something that looks like me, sounds like me, and has my powers. It does NOT seem to share my intellect or outlook. I only discovered this plot of his recently, when Nightcrawler here defected from them a few weeks ago, coming to find me once he learned that he was following a fake. He, and the rest of the brotherhood. I tried approaching them, but they would not even give me a chance to try explaining, and I could not bring myself to harm my fellow mutants. I don't know why the Juggernaut is working with them, or who that Cyborg kid is, but the rest of them - Sabertooth, Pietro, Mystique, Toad. They were my followers, my children."

Now, you tell me there is a second Nightcrawler out there. This is bad news indeed. If he is continuing his cloning experiments we may soon be facing an army of brainwashed mutant clones. I believe their genetic and cloning experiments are why they went to such lengths to capture your friends with the transmuting powers."

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
"Almost certainly not a true clone. It'd take twenty years to grow up just like a regular person." Eric chimed in. "At least, not unless Stryker's been working on this a lot longer than you seem to be saying." He was a doctor's son; he knew his biology, even if he thought football was more interesting.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Tess glances at Magneto, then at Eric.

"We don't really know how he's doing it, or why or...any of that. But..."

This time her eye strays to Nightcrawler.

"I think I have an idea for how we might find out. And maybe rescue your friends too."

(switching colors...was a little too close to Magneto :))

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She shook her head in disbelief. "Gee... that's all what the world needs; the anti-mutant version of Hitler, no offense, somehow mastering the art of cloning or him somehow discovering how to rewrite a person's DNA to make virtual clones like in some B-movie, or figured out how to make bio-organic androids or something..." She frowned, "Like it or not, if he's able to do that, we're screwed."

"But seriously, why would someone who hates mutants as much as he does want to build an army of them? That doesn't really make any sense unless he has a kill switch, but even he's opening himself to the possibility of being assassinated by one of his minions while he sleeps."

Last edited:

Remove ads