Landscape Character Sheets: P.E.A.C.H.

Foxman

First Post
My wife (aka Lunar Vixen) has created some excellent Landscape character sheets for use in our game. Looking for any feedback people may have!

This is a basic, print out B/W intended to be functional and very useful without bogging it down with bells and whistles ;)

Landscape Character Sheet: PDF 126kb (bolded version)

Landscape Character Sheet Lite: PDF 126kb (ink friendly version)

Homepage: http://www.calgarygamer.com

Version 1.1
Aug 25/08
- Fixed Religion Int/Wis issue, minor edits.
- Moved class/race features to page 2
- More space for feats on the 1st page
- Coming soon (as requested -Wonka) a powers sheet alterntitive for those who don't wish to use power cards.

Feedback and suggestions still welcome and encouraged!

Last edited:

Wonka

First Post
This sheet is absolutely phenomenal. I am partial to landscape for, well, pretty much everything I do, so this sheet is right up that alley. I love the look of it, and at first glance there appears to be plenty of room for almost everything. The only suggestion is allowing more space for feats. You get a lot of feats at 30th level, and there just doesnt seem to be alot of room for all of them. Granted im not sure how many people will make it all the way to 30th level and all those feats, but it could be possible soon. That is a minor gripe, everything else about this sheet i love! My new favorite sheet. I will be moving my chars over to this sheet asap. Please give your wife my thanks for this sheet, and please tell her she did a great job with it. I also have a suggestion: a 3rd sheet in the same style that is just a powers page, for those people who dont use power cards it would give them space to write down the crunch of their powers in more detail than the quick boxes on the front page (though those are perfect for the main sheet!). Im also working on making a fillable version of the PDF, and if you and your wife dont mind Fox Ill post it here. It wont have any auto calculations, but it would be fillable for use as a computer sheet for those who do such a thing.

Foxman

First Post
She read your comments and replied to me (sigh)

* with some better info.. I could totally make a third powers page.. and making it fillable is awesome!!

* also note that I expect to make more changes when they put out the next books.. and with future feedback..

* as for the Feat feedback.. what does he think of moving the Class/Path/Destiny Features to the second page (as there is plenty of room to move things around there) and just making that whole section for Feats?

* I could move Valuables & Gems over to replace Session Notes and put the Class/Path/Destiny features in that first columen.. and adjust Campaign Notes to be Campaign/Session Notes

Just a note from me :) We are using MS-Visio to build this in :)

Wonka

First Post
She read your comments and replied to me (sigh)

* with some better info.. I could totally make a third powers page.. and making it fillable is awesome!!

* also note that I expect to make more changes when they put out the next books.. and with future feedback..

* as for the Feat feedback.. what does he think of moving the Class/Path/Destiny Features to the second page (as there is plenty of room to move things around there) and just making that whole section for Feats?

* I could move Valuables & Gems over to replace Session Notes and put the Class/Path/Destiny features in that first columen.. and adjust Campaign Notes to be Campaign/Session Notes

Just a note from me :) We are using MS-Visio to build this in :)

Not sure what MS-Visio is, but i've heard of people using it for things like this before! :) For the feats, i think that will work perfect. When you get a feat every 2 levels, that space will fill up fast. Making that whole section for feats would be enough space i think. Then move Class/Path/Destiny to the 2nd page as you mentioned, putting them where Valuables/Gems is and combining the session/campaign notes. I know for my notes, I use a seperate sheet of notebook paper, as I take WAY to many notes to ever fit on my campaign sheet, but some people do use them.

As far as the power page goes, what i mean is just have like 10-15 "blank" power boxes, with spaces to fill in the name, type, action, defense, range, book and page reference, etc, as well as a big space for description. I know not everyone uses power cards, and this way people who dont can have ALL the details of their powers written out instead of having to goto the book all the time. http://www.neceros.com/forum/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=5 There is a link to an example of what I mean. Something like that in the style of your sheet would be a nice extra. Id definatly add it as its own file, and not a 3rd sheet, as not everyone would use it.

EDIT: noticed something while working on auto-calculations, Religion is marked as being a Wis skill on the sheet when it is infact based on Int. :)

Last edited:

Wonka

First Post
Ok, here is version 1 of the fillable sheet. It took me a bit longer because i decided to mess around with making it auto-calc some things. It will auto calculate Fort, Ref, Will defenses, AC (but you have to put in your abil mod or not), skills, and ability modifer values. Let me know if you see anything wrong with the calculations, this is my first time messing around with such things. Hope this is useful to someone besides me :) Ill update the forms as new versions of the sheet come out too.

Attachments

• LunarVixen4eLandscapeCharacterSheetsBoldFillable.zip
    344.8 KB · Views: 169

sora7548

First Post
foxman your wife did a great job on the character sheet i will use it in all of my d&d games. thank you it a great character sheet

derbacher

Explorer
Ok, here is version 1 of the fillable sheet. It took me a bit longer because i decided to mess around with making it auto-calc some things. It will auto calculate Fort, Ref, Will defenses, AC (but you have to put in your abil mod or not), skills, and ability modifer values. Let me know if you see anything wrong with the calculations, this is my first time messing around with such things. Hope this is useful to someone besides me :) Ill update the forms as new versions of the sheet come out too.
I love the look of this sheet. First bug I spotted:
In the AC calculations, adding a number to the enhancement or either of the misc. fields does not auto-calculate the correct AC number, i.e. entering a 1 under enhancement changes the AC of chainmail from 17 to 171!

Edit: same thing happens under skills when entering anything in the misc fields. When I enter my armor penalty of -1, it reads 3-1 instead of 2.

Last edited:

shinobi_guyver

First Post
I know the PHB says that at lvl 30, a character will have 18 feats.

And the idea of Landscape sheets is great. I should have looked these up a while ago.

EDIT: Can we look forward to Power sheets like the Spell Sheets you created for v3.5?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases