M&M - Chosen (Recruiting Closed)

Jemal

Adventurer
4 replies so far. good enough for me to start. Just gotta remind myself of the characters (It's been a while) then post the start.

Shayuri

First Post
Jemal, a couple of "orienting" questions.

1) Do we have powers yet? If so, do we know it?

2) Do we know about each other? Are we public, or secret?

I think we sort of answered these over the course of the OOC thread, but if you could just summarize quickly here, it'd be useful. Otherwise we'd have to sift post by post through the whole thread. :)

Jemal

Adventurer
You've had your powers for a month or so- Long enough to figure out what they do. For varying reasons you haven't gone public yet (Some don't want to, others haven't gotten around to it, etc). You may or may not have told some people who're close to you, at your discression. Whether that includes each other is also up to you.

Jemal

Adventurer
Seems like people are having trouble deciding what to post to my IC start... either that, or they don't know Where it is.

So there that solves one of the possible problems, now to attempt to solve another:

No, I'm not going to be 'outing' your characters right off the bat. If you want to use this as an 'excuse' to show off your powers, feel free, but there's not really many witnesses (The PC's and one or two others who were likewise 'drawn'. Everybody else ran away).

If that's not what's holding any of you back, then feel free to express your problem(s) and I'll adress them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases