M&M - Chosen (Recruiting Closed)

Shayuri

First Post
Hey, question about those paintings...are the non-illusion ones Create Object, or Summon? Seems like Summon would be more appropos, but it's listed as Create Object...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hey, question about those paintings...are the non-illusion ones Create Object, or Summon? Seems like Summon would be more appropos, but it's listed as Create Object...

Create Object. I'm thinking that at the moment he doesn't have enough control of his power to do something as drastic as creating physical animate objects. Eventually I would like to give him Summon as an Alternate Power of Create Object since it would be the natural progression of his power.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Shayuri - I was just waiting on confirmation that your character's good to go, no last minute touch ups, etc.

Seems we've got the OK from everyone, so keep your eyes peeled for the IC thread.

Walking Dad

First Post
Secret Identity: Frost
Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States
Other Aliases: Jack, Jay, Kelvin
Place of Birth: Pending near SF
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Marge Calvins (mother), George Calvins (father deceased)
Group Affiliation: None
Base of Operations: Hixville; a small city located somewhere in-between LA and SF
First Appearance: CHOSEN (?) #1

History: Jacob Calvins was born as the son of George and Marge Calvins , born Niemann. Starting in his puberty, Jacob seemed to get one cold after the next, but without any viral reasons. The doctors finally thought about some kind of allergy.
Then, he suddenly started to feel better. Sure, he seemed to have a bit of a low body temperature and get some weight (without becoming thicker), but he only get alarmed, after he cut himself with a knife and expierienced no bleeding. Instead his flesh beneath his first skin layer had the hardness of a frozen steak and he knife he dropped in shock shattered on the floor, deep-frozen.

Personality:
Jacob was always a quiet and shy kid. His medical conditions prevented him from engaging to much in the sport teams (although he isn't in a that bad physical shape) and he wasn't bright enough to hang up with the nerds. His only two passions were reading comic books and sculpting. Yes, he is one of this rare introverted artist types.

Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 160 lbs (now)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark-Blond
Unusual Features: No body heat, organs in kind of cyro-stasis

Strength Level: Frost possesses the strength of a boy his age and build who engages in regular activity. His durability is augmented by his change.

Known Superhuman Powers: Frost possess normal human physiology with some key differences. His entire inner body is frozen solid without becoming brittle. This makes him highly resistent to most kinds of damage or critical wounds. Despite this condition, he can act normally. With modest concentration, he can absorb the heat in his vicinity into his body, creating in effect cold. After a bit of experimentation, he was able to use this to create objects from air moisture, like ice bridges for transportation or as a form of attack. He is naturally immune to cold, and can shield his clothing against the worst effects of it.
Equipment: Frost is not known to use any kind of special equipment.

ooc: For a common theme, I already thought to give him a sculpting skill as a hobby skill he is able to utilize in his supers career. Could be the artist connection.

[sblock=Stats]
Str:12 Dex:14 Con:14 Int:12 Wis:12 Cha:10

Tough+12 Fort+7 Reflex+7 Will+7

Skills (9/36ranks): Acrobatics 6, Bluff 6, Concentration 11, Notice 7, Craft Sculpting 6

Feats(7): Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Attack-Focus (ranged 2), Power Attack, Precise Shot, Uncanny Dodge Visual

Power:
Cold Control 10 (20)
AP: Create Object (Ice; Impervious Extra, Permanent Flaw) 10 (1)
AP: Blast 10 (Cold) (1)
AP: Blast 10 (Ice) (1)
Protection 8 (Extras: Impervious 8; Drawback: Noticeable) (15)
Immunity (poison, diease, crit, suffocation, cold) (11)
Super-Senses (Infravision) (1)

Combat (24): Attack +6, Damage +10 (energy blast), Defense +6, Initiative +2

Abilities 14 + Skills 9 (36 ranks) + Feats 7 + Powers 50 + Combat 24 + Saves 16 = 120

Trade-offs: -2 Att, +2 Damage ; -2 Defense, +2 Toughness

Flaw: Common moderate vulnerability (extreme heat)
[/sblock]

--------

Can you tell me the point value of this flaw, please. I have no access to my core book at the moment.

Jemal

Adventurer
Computer problems and unemployment have both been resolved, and I'm back on ENWorld. If you guys are still around and willing, I'm ready to post the IC thread tommorow.

BTW, RG was HERE

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases