Looking for Group in Klamath Falls, Oregon

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, Folks,

So, I've recently returned to Klamath Falls, after being gone since '96, and I'm looking for a group of solid folk and gamers to hand out with.

When I left Boise this past week, I left gaming groups of people who have been my friends for the past decade, so it's gonna take some adjustment, but I've always found gaming to be a fun, common denominator.

Although my preference is to find a group that is playing Star Wars Saga Edition or D&D (3.0, 3.5, and 4 are well enough for me), I'm a flexible guy who is looking for a group of friends that I game with.

While I'm prone to a small group of folks, I'm not socially retarded or a hermit and I know how to take a shower, as well as how often. ;)

Anyhow, I'm a longtime tabletop role-player, roughly 28 years of experience, who enjoys having fun, throwing dice, and enjoying the game.

Interested parties should feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Friadoc

Explorer
Yet another selfish bump, as it is my hope that the lack of response was due to school (college) being out for the summer.

The Harbinger

First Post
Hey there - I'm moving to the Southern Oregon area soon from Raleigh. Do you head over to that area ever? I know it's a long drive, but thought I'd ask.

With SOU I'd hoped there would be a lot of players in the Ashland area but I see there is no meetup and not much posted about it - anyone out there? I'd love to get into a group in the area. I've got ~20 exp in dnd, etc...

Friadoc

Explorer
Actually, for a good group and game, I'd be willing to make a weekly trip over to Ashland. Heck, it's only a 45-60 minutes drive from Klamath Falls, I use to make it a lot a decade, or so, ago.

There was a lot of gamers there, back in the day, but I don't know about current groups.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases