[OOC] Secret War

Leif

Adventurer
I had just thought that Axel must have been listening to us for awhile. I think Farim did mention something about being a priest at some point. (I could be mistaken, though.) Farim is in total agreement with Vondal about Axel. If he wasn't a peaceful Dwarf, he's be ready to do violence to Axel! :eek:

Leif

Adventurer
Question for Chauzu: Hey, I just thought of something! Most of Farim's spells are AT WILL or PER ENCOUNTER, so he can still cast those now, can't he? What about Daily spells? Does Farim have one of those left?

Chauzu

First Post
No problem, pal.
Vondal dislikes 'Axel's' attitude. And why the h... does he know thar Farim is a priest. Vondal should have learned the insight skill... :(

Farim stated he was a priest when he introduced himself to Axel.

Leif said:
Question for Chauzu: Hey, I just thought of something! Most of Farim's spells are AT WILL or PER ENCOUNTER, so he can still cast those now, can't he? What about Daily spells? Does Farim have one of those left?

You have all of your spells currently.

Leif

Adventurer
I know Farim doesn't have his holy symbol at the moment, but nevertheless, where can I find (what page?) the bonus that it grants to his spells IF he is able to use it?

Redclaw

First Post
Only magical holy symbols grant any bonus. So when he gets a +1 holy symbol he'll get +1 to attack rolls and +1 to damage rolls with implement powers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases