[OOC] Secret War

Dunamin

First Post
This might be a silly request, considering how the campaign have started and you’re already up to 6 players, but I noticed that a previous poster had been planned as a 7th player and didn’t seem to follow up on it…
So, is it possibly there’s room for one more? :)

You're welcome to join us Pyrex, I can push the group to seven. Let's see what you have in mind. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Chauzu,

I just got the Forgotten Realms 4e Campaign setting, have you had a chance to take a look at it yet?

Are the regional powers in there? Or in the player's guide?

If you got them, what is the Swordcoast/ Citadel Adbar bonus?
--------

Unrelated:
I just read the PH again and on nearly all at-will 'Target' lines it reads 'one creature'. Can An Eldritch Blast or Magic Missle hit an object?

renau1g

First Post
THe regional feats, etc. are in the Player's Guide, unfortunately...

The FRCS is really a DM-only book as there's not too much there for PC's, except the fluff of course, but the only crunch-y stuff is a few new magic items (Epic level mostly) and some new monsters.

Uh-oh... that could be an issue, the only other way I know of is thievery or break... and nobody's a giant that can break the steel bars...

Chauzu

First Post
This might be a silly request, considering how the campaign have started and you’re already up to 6 players, but I noticed that a previous poster had been planned as a 7th player and didn’t seem to follow up on it…
So, is it possibly there’s room for one more? :)

Well, the game has already started but... I'll think about it. As it stands right now though, probably not - unless one of these guys decide to die. :]

renau1g said:
I just got the Forgotten Realms 4e Campaign setting, have you had a chance to take a look at it yet?

O RLY?? I'm going to have to stop by the store again this evening...

Walking Dad said:
I just read the PH again and on nearly all at-will 'Target' lines it reads 'one creature'. Can An Eldritch Blast or Magic Missle hit an object?

If not... I'm going to house rule it that they can then, cause it would seem stupid if they couldn't harm an object. I'll double check the PHB this evening.

renau1g said:
THe regional feats, etc. are in the Player's Guide, unfortunately...

Hmmm... the Player's Guide comes out next month right?

Walking Dad

First Post
Been meaning to ask...
Are we going to be doing 4th FR? (post spell plague all that?)

Sounds like. From the first post in this thread:
This is a Forgotten Realms campaign which will be using 4e rules with 4e Realms. This is a long and adventurous campaign that I have paced over for a very long time. It was originally set in 3e Faerun, but the new Spellplague incident of 4e actually ties in very well with the storyline.

Leif

Adventurer
Chauzu, you must have a different version of the 4e MM than I do! Hobgoblin is not in mine. :-(

Erm, ok, nevermind, I found 'em. They were hiding from me!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases