[OOC] Secret War

Leif

Adventurer
One Last Try...

COME ON, CHAUZU!! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND POST FOR US! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR ORIGINAL GOODNESS!

Seriously, man, they're about to desert this thread like rats from a sinking ship. Not only can I not stop them, I'm going to join them. So, please, please, please, throw us a bone and move this thread forward? I'm still with you for now, man, and all the rest will be here if you give us a reason to be here.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Graf]I thought he at least deserved the benefit of the doubt for right now. But, you're right, he'll probably never even see it, anyway. Still, it costs me nothing to be optimistic! And thanks for the xp! ;)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Graf]I thought he at least deserved the benefit of the doubt for right now. But, you're right, he'll probably never even see it, anyway. Still, it costs me nothing to be optimistic! And thanks for the xp! ;)[/sblock]
[sblock=Leif]You are right. But I also tried to be play in his first game.

BTW: What's up with these XP record?[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Walking Dad, xp]I'm not sure. I don't think it's been decided yet, in fact. The Powers that Be said that the xp thing might vanish as suddenly as it appeared, too.[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
I like the xp function. It's an easy way for people to communicate without it being a huge deal. I can say "good job" without necessarily derailing a thread.

And it helps create positive energy. The boards sometimes get really negative, which can be frustrating.

I'm bullish on the whole thing.

renau1g

First Post
Just click on the scales icon (bottom left, between the online and report icons) on a post you like and type in a comment, very simple.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases